It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good website for all interested in cattle mutilations!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Thats it. Im packing up and heading to London.

Someone will buy this idea.

No wait i cant im busy.

*crumples storyline up and throws it in the bin*

Same old Same old. eh.

*sighs*

Well we'll always have ATS to use as the medium by which we express our comical world view. In the guise of a well known kids cartoon.

Unless i set up my own production company. Run it from my haunted childhood home. Then shoot the series at my farm out on the welsh borders.

1 farm + 1 haunted childhood home + 1 production company = More money than i'll ever have in my lifetime.

I wonder if Roman Ibramivich is in i'll just give him a call. lol

I hate this world.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Oi, I own half the copyright. I'm not letting you run off with it. We're in this comical world veiw in the guise of a well known kids cartoon together!

LMAO!

Yeah, one of us needs to win the lottery or something.

That way we can make more money with our Mystery Inc, while having the haunted house and welsh farm to make the Mystery Inc in the first place.

But until then... We have ATS.
*Sighs*
I also hate this world

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LMAO!

Dont worry i would'nt rip you lol.

My internet is going dodgy again, must be that time of night.

So untill the next amazing adventure shaggys going on a short break.

I'll get a new thread going about something or other just need some time to think of something. Unless you've got any ideas.

Cattle mutilations.

CASE SOLVED!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Better not mate

Erm... I'll have a think and get back to you now we've solved the mutilation thing.

Tell me when you set up something though!

Laterssss Shaggy!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Apologies in advance if this has been posted elsewhere

for anyone interested in cattle mutilations in the UK, but also showing other species of mutilation including Dolphins there is a film called Silent Killers. It lasts for just over an hour but I have to say if you watch it, its probably the best documented photography I have seen. Though very disturbing especially the last bit of info about humans.

it can be watched here

www.richplanet.net...

The people who are being interviewed in the film run the APFU which was known by another name beforehand and I think is mentioned above on another post.

They can be found here

www.apfu.org...

if you own an IPHONE - there is an app hat has a lot of declassified material regarding many things about UFO's including animal mutilations in America and it is called UFO declassified. Just search on the app store for that and it will come up. Its free and very good for anyone who is interested in such things.

Hope anyone who is interested finds these links useful.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind™

Oh wow thanks

I'll check those out when I have time!

EtA: There were some sheep mutilations somewhere in the UK not long ago. Was gonna keep the article but it was in the Sun so it was filled with rubbish and ended up just not bothering. But it could be researched!

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Ayana]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join