It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good website for all interested in cattle mutilations!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ok ive been looking at the majestic documents. These date from the early 40,s probably because we finaly had technology good enough to spot and track U.F.O'S due to the second world war. Very interesting read if you've got time.

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Cattle mutilation did'nt start untill 10-20 years after the first reports of ET and U.F.O'S that lead up to the majestic 12 programme being concieved.

www.qsl.net...

This would lead me to beleive that the government is testing equipment that its reverse engineered, from wreckage found at crash sites. Although it does'nt explain everything. Unless these new instruments need a lot of power, which could be responsible for the high levels of radiation. Its hard to imagine what could have caused it.

The strange flakey white material that melted and turned in to a clear liquid could have came from alien crash wreckage. But as to what could drain all the blood without cardio vascular collapse. I have'nt got a clue.

Still looking, let me know what ya's think. Take a look in to the work of Linda Moulton Howe if you have'nt already she's been reasearching this from the start.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Okay, thank you!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Nice one Algebra!
Thanks!
I shall take a look... But probably not til Tuesday.
Bit short of time atm

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wow those Majestic documents are really interesting, never even heard of them before. Should really read the whole thread before i post a reply lol. I see someone already mentioned "Linda Moulton Howe" and "The Earth files." Sorry!

Changed my mind about the government testing technology, because of the fact that these have been happening all over the world. Cant see them going beyond the U.S.

Strange how these cattle mutilations only start around 1940's during the war. Maybe the increased use of things like radar and brodcasting actually lead them to us.

Why would they be testing and mutilating cows? Its one thing the whole world has in common. Farming and the keeping of live stock. Id like to think they are just curiouse as to why we seem to treasure them so much. Or a more sinnister theory is that, thats how they intend to attack us. By poisoning the worlds cattle with a virus causing a pandemic.

Gets more and more freaky the deeper you get in to it. Im hooked now lol.
I did'nt even think we were being visited but now im pretty sure we are.

If the Americans have been shooting at these things they're gonna think were aggresive now. So i doubt there ever going to be any contact. Maybe just an all out attack.

Whooooooooooooooooooo! Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I will take a look in about... 4 weeks when everything calms down. Got a lot on atm. The curiosity is burning though

Hmm, you are right... But maybe everywhere in the world is trying to keep up with the states.

Nice theory though.
If they want to kill us by poisoning the cattle they've got a problem, what about the vegetarians? You haven't thought that through, have you aliens!? Eh?
Joking, of course. If it was a virus surely it would mutate and take the veggies down with the rest of us.

Hmm, better prepare for war then, hadn't we?

I'm sure I'm not from this planet though. I'm allergic to like... everything. Maybe they'll take me home.

That's an interesting question actually, if you had lived your life down here, but weren't really frmo here and they offered to take you home but you couldn't fight... Would you fight or would you go elsewhere?

(Edit coz I keep clicking quote so I don't forget an interesting bit, then forgetting to remove the quote at the end)

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

4 weeks! someones all go. Anyone would think you had more important things to do. Rather than looking in to how Aliens will evetually destroy us.

Get your priorities sorted please lol

Interesting question. Would i fight or head off in to the unknown.
I would be off like a shot lol.

As for the veggies, Ive been finding carrots with storks removed and Onions with no centre and no sign that they've been cut open. Ive heard a black helicopters hovering over my green house at night.

No ones safe. Pictures of mutilated vegetables please lets get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
LMAO! Well, unfortunately I do have a life outside of ATS. If I could be on here all of the time, researching various conspiricies, I would. More exciting than real life.

(I am actually having a look through now)

I think I would as well, not the answer that you're supposed to say, but yeah. I wanna see the stars. We're such traitors

But if we weren't human, then surely we shouldn't have to be loyal to humanity...

LMFAO!!!!!!
No one is safe! We need to stop the vegetable mutilation or else we're all doomed!

Oh, and Algebra... The flakey white powder that melted to a liquid... Have you got any more info on that?
Just there are quite a few chemicals that are white solid and clear liquids? Do you know which chemical it was or what it contained?
I tried googling it but it isn't specific enough really and I can't remember any off the top of my head... Google just came up with a load of random things about fireworks and explosives, which I don't really wanna be looking through

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Aye, im lucky i suppose. I trade Forex so theres no trading on weekends and i make my own hours through the week.

I watched DH the other day aswell and it seems quite good actually. I can see why you were gutted about David Tennant now lol. The new one didnt seem right for some reason.

A bit harsh to judge him on about thirty seconds though. Should at least give him a chance. I'll be watching it from now so i know whats going on.
That storylines just ended.

As for fighting for the human race. No! its had its chance. Time to give the planet back to nature. Or my new masters if they inhabit it.

Down with normal people. Only the tin hat brigade will be saved.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm off weekends, but through the week I'm generally busy... Never mind though. Not too busy!

Ahh yes, Matt (new guy) looks okay but Tennant filled the role too well not to be missed. I've seen the new trailor and I'm sure he'll be fine. No Tennant, but okay.
Simm went too; I was like oh no! Plus the way they knocked him out, technically the drums in his head would be gone, meaning the Master might not be able to come back coz the thing that made his character a nutter has gone. That makes sense to me but maybe not to you... Never mind. It was weird to see the Master save the Doctor. Weird, but sort of nice... Hmm.
Haha! Yeah, new writer, new Doctor, new companion. So it'll make snese to a new audience now

You have 'your Doctor' though, and Tennant will always be mine. Just like Simm will always be the Master to me, if they bring him back regenerated some time, that'll not be nice either

LMFAO!!!!!!!
Have you joined the tin hat brigade now like? You were taking the mick not long ago

I would definately head out there if they gave me the chance too though. You'd be crazy not too. You'd probably be crazy either way actually, but yeah. Why fight it? LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yep, hat me up lol

nar not really.

Still a geek in the making though.

I wish i lived in America now. So i could go and see some of these places i've been reading about. Can you remember any cases like this happening in the U.K coz i cant. Why is that? Maybe were E.T's favourite.

Or maybe we are responsible for it? We do have some of the best Scientists in the world if not THE BEST!

he he.....

My patriotic side is coming out now. RULE BRITANIA!

It is strange though innit.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Haha!
You will be converted eventually

Yeah they always seem to happen there.
Apart from those few either last year or the year before in Wales.
I have the newspaper articles in my room still I think so I can photocopy them tomorrow for you if you wanna see them.
Theyre from the Sun though, so they're not wonderful.

We could be

Or maybe its a country that they've pissed off and we haven't.
I'd like to learn more about Roswell though. Thats one of the like, legends of America for sci fi nuts innit?
Haha, yes, go us!

But yeah, it is weird. If you search for the documents though, you know the British X Files... I was on them a while ago but I forget now. You can get them, there's some interesting ones.
Theres more than you initially think, but they're just not as impressive.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Definately want to see those from wales. Ive never even heard of any here. Ive heard of the british xfiles but never had a look. You were in one you say eh? Thats pretty cool. what was that all aboot like?

If your interested in Roswell then read those majestic docs first. You'll see the lead up to it and why so many people are so interested in it.

Great stuff.

No thanks lol no tin hat for me thanks. Ill just pull my jumper over my head when im on here. Thats more sane.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'll photocopy them and email you them.
I'll do it now if I can be bothered to move, and know where they are.

Its coz, like I said, I'm from another planet... Duh.
No, I didn't mean that... I meant I was reading them.
If you search British X Files you might find them. Dunno how the hell I did now. It was a while back.

LOL!!!
Okay then. I might just put my hood up inside...
But my hood is obviously lined with tinfoil.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LMAO.. cheeky barsteward. I did'nt know what you meant.

I suppose i had an image of you holding a photo of a light you'd seen in the sky while pointing up at where you saw it.

Over active imagination or something lol and before you send me another measage saying Duhhhhhh. how do you know what i look like. Ive placed an image of Thelma in the gap.

Look forward to those pics.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I liked the barsteward, you can definetely tell where you're from

Lol! I wish, I've never seen anything like that.
Although I might've had experiences, you don't know. They wipe your memory (joking, again)

Oi, I didn't say I was from Gallifrey untruthfully

Okay maybe I did...

You know I'm only messing, anyway.

I'm about to email you one of those articles. The files just uploading now, my computers being a pain in the arse today.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Ahhh i thought you meant cattle mutilations in whales lol.

The breacon beacons are where the S.A.S and Royal Marines train so there probably something to do with the military. Other military branches would'nt have neccesarily known to expect them. They sometimes drop flairs to find trainees that have got lost while training.

Thats what i reckon anyway.

*Snip*

This may sound strange but i did'nt have you down as an Amy johnson lol.

Lisa Summerby was what i guessed. Oh well im not psychic after all. Might aswell scrap those lotto numbers and get a lucky dip.

I'll have a proper look at the brit X Files sometimes. They'll be out there somewhere. Thanks for sending that though.

Removed personal information

[edit on 1/4/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ahh, no, just UFOs.
I don't know much about UK cattle mutilations but I think there are some somewhere...
I'll google it.

Yeah thats what I thought, in one of them they chased it for a while and it vanished I think so its probs just someone testing something. *Shrugs*

Well, lets guess, Gavin Stevenson? Since you just announced my name on here

I didn't think you'd be that eithe,r but meh. Computer brings us across differently

Haha! I'm no more psychic than guessing a couple of boxes on Deal or no dear. Flukes.

Thats fine, I'll have a look, see if I can find anything about cattle mutilations.

There's this www.avimoas.com...
Which I will watch when I have time...

Oh! Wait here we are www.ufomystic.com...
I think, I haven't read through it properly yet...
I think maybe we don't get as many, and they're not as publised so thats why we dont know about 'em.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Algebra]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Oi, take my name down and I'll takes yours down

If the MIB turn up tonight, I'm blaming you!

Lmao.

I can't find too much really... But you never know.
I'll keep looking when I have time.

Laters, Shaggy.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just watched the video of U.K mutilations. Did'nt realize it was so widespread and common here.

I can understand why you thought it could be a chupacabre (excuse spelling). When he describes it. It almost sounds like a creature hunting and harvesting these animals.

Then theres the mechanical or instrumental aspect of it. As though something is using some advanced medical equipment and techniques.

Definately sounds like Aliens to me now ive watched that. Like it said in the vid. Why would the Government bother bringing the Animals back. Same for satanists.

It seems like theses Aliens are documenting and studying life here on Earth. Figuring how things reproduce and what there biological make up is.

This is by far my new favourite subject. You can discount U.F.O's as miltary aircraft but these carcases are hard evidence. Evidence that the Gov is trying to cover up. Along with Governments all over the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join