It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Profound expierence with powerful entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
In a dream last night, I was taught by a guide in human form how to clear my mind in order to connect with higher entities & my higher self from a deep meditative state. I was in a semi-awake state when I tried this. My body was falling asleep, but my mind was purely aware. I started to hear a BOOMING powerful voice inside my head. My eyes shot open, as I suddenly awake myself. I am left with the feeling of shock, surprise, and felt like I just encountered an extremely powerful & important entity. I self-talked myself into falling asleep while  
clearing my mind, in order to achieve this deep meditative state again. As soon as I heard the voice again, my eyes shot open, and I couldn't venture into this state again out of fear. When I looked at the clock, it was exactly 4:22. Syncrocity?

I say I heard this voice because I actually did hear it. It wasn't like other thought-voices, it was loud and sounded like a physical voice, except it was coming from inside my head. I am not schizophrenic, so this is very unusual. I don't remember what the voice was saying, but I think it was something about my "mission".

I would love to get your thoughts on this. Please do not respond unless you have something productive to say. "You're crazy" and "nobody cares", and anything else along those lines is not productive.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mossme89]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I'm not sure if my experience is the same or not but, for the past few weeks when I start to fall asleep, I hear a loud 'booming' or loud 'wind rushing' in my ears...

It's so loud that I jump up and my heart starts racing...when I finally start to fall asleep again, I hear distant voices....like a radio or tv is on somewhere...

I try to understand what is being said but I can't seem to hear it very clearly.....but I keep trying....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Ok, serious question. You say "BOOMING" voice. How did it sound, male, female, Brian Blessed-esque for example?

And you say learned this in one dream and then performed it immediately?

I've been attempting meditation for seven weeks
and had diddly squat. I just can't clear my mind at all. I take my hat off to you.

Sendran.

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Sendran]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

In a dream last night, I was taught by a guide in human form how to clear my mind in order to connect with higher entities & my higher self from a deep meditative state.

Can you give detail on this dream? What are you doing to clear you mind?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by mossme89

I'm not sure if my experience is the same or not but, for the past few weeks when I start to fall asleep, I hear a loud 'booming' or loud 'wind rushing' in my ears...

It's so loud that I jump up and my heart starts racing...when I finally start to fall asleep again, I hear distant voices....like a radio or tv is on somewhere...

I try to understand what is being said but I can't seem to hear it very clearly.....but I keep trying....

PEACE and LOVE...

I've expierenced this too, in other times. It reminds me of a radio signal fading in and out. You can hear the tone, but not individual words.

Originally posted by Sendran
Ok, serious question. You say "BOOMING" voice. How did it sound, male, female, Brian Blessed-esque for example?

And you say learned this in one dream and then performed it immediately?

I've been attempting meditation for seven weeks
and had diddly squat. I just can't clear my mind at all. I take my hat off to you.

Sendran.

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Sendran]

The voice was very unique in itself. It was masculine, and when it spoke, the power of it felt like it reverberated the inside of my skull. Think of Josh Groban's voice but much much deeper. But underneath the power, there was a deep passion that seemed unparalleled.

I am not saying I spoke to God, but it had every aspect of what His voice would sound like, in my opinion. I was not scared of the voice, but it surprised me. It was kind of like if you are laying in bed, in quiet, when your alarm suddenly goes off. It made me "jump".

My guide told me i would now try the technique (which i'll get to in a minute), and that's when I woke up.

I'm a very anxious person, and what really helps me is to "remove" my worries. What I mean is that I picture my worries as a physical substance (gas-like). I picture a vacuum cleaner going over me and sucking it up into a safe, that will only open at a given time (ex. 5 hours later). That way whenever I get a worry, I think "This is no longer a part of me, it's locked away." And I feel the worry sucked up and locked away.

I've had issues achieving this deep state. Last night. was the first time, and I have a feeling I was helped along. I spent some time yesterday sobbing over the state of the world and corruption and selfishness. I've had much of that lately. I asked for help to change from my higher self... Maybe this was it..,

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SassyCat

In a dream last night, I was taught by a guide in human form how to clear my mind in order to connect with higher entities & my higher self from a deep meditative state.

Can you give detail on this dream? What are you doing to clear you mind?

The knowledge is fading, but from what I remember, it was that you need to make a CONNECTION. To do that, you need to discard anything and everything that binds you to 3rd density (ex. Worries, expectations, hopes, judgement, etc.). This may seem dificult, but try what I outlined in my above post. View those things not as a part of you, but something that is "on" you. You will know when you have achieved this state because you feel totally blank, but aware. It's hard to explain, but it's like nothingness, but not in s bad way. You are purely AWARE.

Much was visual, so I'm not sure if it can be taken literally. The guide was a "friend" of mine, and though I have had many dreams with guides recently, this stood out because of the interaction outside of the dream.

In my dream, I was met by a guide in my neighborhood when I was walking home from work (previous dream). When I say my neighborhood, I knew it was a copy in the astral planes, but looked like my neighborhood. He said in order to speak to my higher self & higher beings, I had to clear myself, so the "signal" would come in clear and pure. I think he said he would help me these first times, but I did have to learn myself. I was suddenly aware of a "pole" in front of us that was about a foot in circumference, but seemed to reach infinitley high. My guide took this "cord" that I now noticed was coming from the back of my neck, and connected itself to the pole. The cord and connection were similiar to the hair things in the movie Avatar. The cord had these fibers on the end that wrapped themself around the pole. As soon as it was connected, I felt an electric jolt, like my awareness was increased tenfold. Actually, while still in the dream, I made an analogy. It was like a computer connecting to the Internet, where I was the computer, and I was connected to the Internet. I think the guide heard this said something like "The Internet is simply a lower density copy of the HIGHER network. Lower things parallel higher things.". Anyway, then the events of my OP occured 

new topics

top topics

join