It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

A New Enquiry into 9,11 would it work ?

page: 4
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48
 


Please, be my guest. I am still waiting for the first convention, white paper, even just a published unified aleternative theory as to what happened on 9/11.

If you can't even be bothered to do that then why should I be responsible to pay for and empower an investigative body that, for all intents and purposes, has no mandate, no direction, no primary mission other than to be "no holds barred"?

And by the way - exactly what does that mean "no holds barred"? Every investigative body has had limitations - why and how would this one be different?




posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
But to take this to mean everything is therefore just an unsubstantiated rumor until a "new investigation" is convened is ridiculous.


I never stated that, only that the main evidence and official reports have not been released yet.

So those that state they know what happened that day are being dishonest with themsleves and others.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
But to take this to mean everything is therefore just an unsubstantiated rumor until a "new investigation" is convened is ridiculous.


I never stated that, only that the main evidence and official reports have not been released yet.

So those that state they know what happened that day are being dishonest with themsleves and others.


No they are being rational adults. They know what has been presented and barring some metaphysical miracle wherein all that is known and unknown is revealed, they are being fully honest with themselves and fully honest with others.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooperThey know what has been presented and barring some metaphysical miracle wherein all that is known and unknown is revealed, they are being fully honest with themselves and fully honest with others.


BUT WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED? SHOW ME ALL THIS SUPPOSED EVIDENCE WITH PROPER SOURCES THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper


And by the way - exactly what does that mean "no holds barred"? Every investigative body has had limitations - why and how would this one be different?


Schools in

The 911 commission requested Documents from Bush's gov.

Bush released aonly a fraction of those documents , to only 2 of his

hand chosen 'puppets" on the commission to see, not the entire

commission.

They were to write on these few docs , and before releaseing the

info, had to have Bush's people look over and censor the

released info.

Ya , you believe the 911 Commission report if you want



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I want someone to tell me THIS is what happened ! And at the end be able to walk away without ANY questions in my mind ! That has not been the case ! That is as simple as i can put it !



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooperThey know what has been presented and barring some metaphysical miracle wherein all that is known and unknown is revealed, they are being fully honest with themselves and fully honest with others.


BUT WHAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED? SHOW ME ALL THIS SUPPOSED EVIDENCE WITH PROPER SOURCES THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED.



Really? You want me, after almost a decade to gather all the testimony, photos, records, reports, newspaper articles, video, etc. relating to the events of 9/11 and show them to you? You mean you've never - to this day -ever seen any of it?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
I want someone to tell me THIS is what happened ! And at the end be able to walk away without ANY questions in my mind ! That has not been the case ! That is as simple as i can put it !


The US needed a "New Pearl Harbour" to justify occupying oil laden countries.

911 was that.

There.

that's what happened , with a bow on it.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
I want someone to tell me THIS is what happened ! And at the end be able to walk away without ANY questions in my mind ! That has not been the case ! That is as simple as i can put it !


On 9/11/2001 19 men, religious zealots, hijacked four American jetliners and proceeded to fly them into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and finally into a field in southwestern Pennsylvania.

That is what really happened.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Really? You want me, after almost a decade to gather all the testimony, photos, records, reports, newspaper articles, video, etc. relating to the events of 9/11 and show them to you? You mean you've never - to this day -ever seen any of it?


I have been doing research into 9/11 since 2005. (off and on since 2001)

I have seen all the so called evidence and it still surprises me people can beleive and stand by it when there are still so many questions about the evidence.





[edit on 3-1-2010 by REMISNE]



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
On 9/11/2001 19 men, religious zealots, hijacked four American jetliners and proceeded to fly them into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and finally into a field in southwestern Pennsylvania.

That is what really happened.


You mean that is what you were told happened.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
when there are still so many questions about the evidence.


such as what exactly? where have you done your "research" at precisely?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Originally posted by hooper
Really? You want me, after almost a decade to gather all the testimony, photos, records, reports, newspaper articles, video, etc. relating to the events of 9/11 and show them to you? You mean you've never - to this day -ever seen any of it?


I have been doing research into 9/11 since 2005. (off and on since 2001)

I have seen all the so called evidence and it still surprises me people can beleive and stand by it when there are still so many questions about the evidence.





[edit on 3-1-2010 by REMISNE]


Does it ever suprise you that every human adult is satisfied with the basic understanding of 9/11 and yet YOU have questions that YOU need answers for before you will accept what every one else has already accepted?

Did you ever consider that maybe its you? Think about it. Are you really that substantially smarter than the entire rest of the world? Well maybe you and half a handful of other conspiracy enthusiast. At some point don't you think that maybe you should question the questioning.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
such as what exactly? where have you done your "research" at precisely?


1. There are a lot of questions about the evidence such as proper sources, ID and chain of custody.

2. I have done research through research websites (classified and unclassified)

I have filed FOIA requests with different agencies.

I have e-mailed companies and agencies.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by REMISNE]



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Does it ever suprise you that every human adult is satisfied with the basic understanding of 9/11 and yet YOU have questions that YOU need answers for before you will accept what every one else has already accepted?


Most peope just want to believe what they have been told, they do not question it.


Are you really that substantially smarter than the entire rest of the world?


No, not smarter but have common sense, can think for myself and have background in aviantion and law enforcement that help me qestion what happened.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE
 


You have a pretty low opinion of "most people'. Actually I have found that most people are pretty sharp and for the most part pretty inquisitive. But they are also capable of knowing when to say when.



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Actually I have found that most people are pretty sharp and for the most part pretty inquisitive.


If they are inqusitive, why aren't more people looking for the truth of what happened?



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by ProRipp
I want someone to tell me THIS is what happened ! And at the end be able to walk away without ANY questions in my mind ! That has not been the case ! That is as simple as i can put it !


The US needed a "New Pearl Harbour" to justify occupying oil laden countries.

911 was that.

There.

that's what happened , with a bow on it.


Is there really need to be condoscending ? You know what i was getting at i'm sure sean 48 ?

I didn't start this thread to become enemies with either the OS belivers or the 'truthers' but as a possible 'guide' if you like to see what percentage of each would like and accept a new enquiry ? It's obvious the 'truthers' would far more welcome such an enquiry !



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by REMISNE
 


You have a pretty low opinion of "most people'. Actually I have found that most people are pretty sharp and for the most part pretty inquisitive. But they are also capable of knowing when to say when.



Mr Hooper

More people are questioning 911 now , then on Sept 12 2001

the numbers are GROWING,

the OS is a sham and MOST people can see that

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Sean48]



posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp


Is there really need to be condoscending ? You know what i was getting at i'm sure sean 48 ?

I didn't start this thread to become enemies with either the OS belivers or the 'truthers' but as a possible 'guide' if you like to see what percentage of each would like and accept a new enquiry ? It's obvious the 'truthers' would far more welcome such an enquiry !


I did not mean to be condasening my friend, the written word comes

off wrong sometimes.

Its just that we have 100 page threads on "Banking Angle" of planes.

Threads on Fire temps, Light poles , whatever .

The 'Elephant in the room " is the current events of today.

Iraq , Afgan, Yemen , they all stem back to Al Qaeda

Al Qaeda through 911

911 was a planned attack for todays aggresions



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join