It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Enquiry into 9,11 would it work ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Yes, it will work. There will be many hard nuts to crack but if there is a team of honest uncorruptable investigators who are given the power to interview everyone anywhere in the world and on their conditions I am sure that it will work.

I belief that a thorough investigation probably will dig up some other # too. This entire 9/11 tragidy has the signature of the same that organised the JFK assassination.

It is the arrogancy.....the ones behind the trigger are very sure of themselves that they will not get caught. The way some of the evidence (debris) "disappeared", the many people that must have been involved and the enormes amount of money needed to be paid for all the equipment and people make me think of conspirators high up in the tree.

And it is these people that have this arrogancy because they think that they are untouchable. And it looks as if they are right....

It is my belief that over the past 5 decades or so the NWO organistation has infiltrated military, industry and government and succeeded to put men (and women) on key places so that they could make their influence on, and protection from society water tight.

Now that they have this power it also seems that they are not afraid to show themselves. I came to this idea after watching these photo's where the (famous) members greet with this hand "bull" sign. Strange....suddently these symbolic greetings appeared everywhere, even the pope knew how to do it!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Back here in the real world, there is no possible way to compell every human being on the face of the earth to come forward and repsond with nothing but the full and absolute truth.

Barring that metaphysical impossibility, what else would you like this panel of incorruptibles to do?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If anything First Responders deserve a new investigation.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper do you honestly think nothing could be gained from an international independant enquiry ? Why are you so negative towards the idea ? Is it the fact that none of your countrymen will be included ? Even this very basic 'seed' of an idea you are very vocal against it ? There is usually plenty of fresh evidence uncovered in such inquiries ! You just seem so biased against it ? If the official story is correct what are you scared of ! If the official story is correct it will be once and for all confirmed as such ! Where is the harm in that ? It would put it to bed once and for all and everyone would have closure at last ! Or is it that there is just that tiniest little doubt in your mind that you could just be wrong and the OS IS a lie ? That's what i am getting from your overwhelming negative reaction and comments about it ! You sure don't have a lot of faith in the OS then IMO ?

[edit on 103131p://01America/Chicago03 by ProRipp]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by hooper

Hooper do you honestly think nothing could be gained from an international independant enquiry ? Why are you so negative towards the idea ? Is it the fact that none of your countrymen will be included ? Even this very basic 'seed' of an idea you are very vocal against it ? There is usually plenty of fresh evidence uncovered in such inquiries ! You just seem so biased against it ? If the official story is correct what are you scared of ! If the official story is correct it will be once and for all confirmed as such ! Where is the harm in that ? It would put it to bed once and for all and everyone would have closure at last ! Or is it that there is just that tiniest little doubt in your mind that you could just be wrong and the OS IS a lie ? That's what i am getting from your overwhelming negative reaction and comments about it ! You sure don't have a lot of faith in the OS then IMO ?

As I have said before, please, start your inquiry. Have at it. No problem. Knock yourself as they would say. What do you need from us? Money? Forget it. Legal authority to compel witnesses under threat of penalty? No way. I don't have "faith" in the OS like the 9/11 deniers have in their tattered, cult like belief system.

Overwhelming evidence has been substantially presented. Barring any new FACTUAL revelations the matter is closed with general regard to what happened on 9/11/2001.

Can you present even one REAL and relevant question that needs to be aswered? And I mean question - not a accusation with a question mark on the end.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Overwhelming evidence has been substantially presented.

Wrong, you do not have this suppoesed evidence.

Most of the evidence and official reports have not been released yet. Why are you beig dishonest?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Overwhelming evidence has been substantially presented.

Wrong, you do not have this suppoesed evidence.

Most of the evidence and official reports have not been released yet. Why are you beig dishonest?

I, and the rest of the world, have seen enough to know that a group of religious fanatics hijacked four American passenger planes on 9/11/2001 and subsequently flew them into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and finally one crashed in a field in southwestern Pennsylvania.

I am not so possesed by paranoia to require that the criminal investigatory bodies and agencies of my country forgoe all normal protocol and release every shattered segment of phyiscal evidence for my personal viewing.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by hooper

As I have said before, please, start your inquiry. Have at it. No problem. Knock yourself as they would say. What do you need from us? Money? Forget it. Legal authority to compel witnesses under threat of penalty? No way. I don't have "faith" in the OS like the 9/11 deniers have in their tattered, cult like belief system.

Overwhelming evidence has been substantially presented. Barring any new FACTUAL revelations the matter is closed with general regard to what happened on 9/11/2001.

Can you present even one REAL and relevant question that needs to be aswered? And I mean question - not a accusation with a question mark on the end.

You really are a piece of work are'nt you ? Not content with vilifying and attacking those who don't hold the same view as yourself you now attack someone who only wishes to see some sort of closure and comfort for everyone ! You have a massive chip on both shoulders and are just ignorant to anything and anyone who does'nt fall into your line of belief ! I have stated more than once that i am on neither side and yet you see fit to attack me for even trying to resolve the arguments between fellow ATS members !
You try to be clever 'go have your enquiry what do need money ?' oh very grown up of you ! You know full well what i mean by independant enqiry but for some reason your hell-bent on derailing even a DISCUSSION on this thread about it ! Right well, we have your views we know that you are biased and unremitting with your views ! Thanks for the ignorance by the way not only in this thread ! I think you know what i'm alluding to ! Not everyone shares your views and thank heaven for that !

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Actually, I really have no clue what you envision this international enquiry to look like, seriously. Please excuse my if I am more than a little hesitant agreeing to subjecting my fellow citizens (and myself for all I know) to an "international" board of inquiry without knowing what the powers, make up, limitations of the board are. Are we talking Nuremberg here? Or something like a UN committee on international commerce? And why can't Americans participate? If you really are open then you should also be open to the possibility that somebody other than American citizens are responsbile for 9/11. Unless, of course, this is intended to be just an exercise in forgone conclusions, then you are on your own.

Again, I think before anybody would even consider such thing some kind of substantive argument must be made that there is anything to even investigate.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Always question why the "truthers would welcome a full no limits no

stoned unturned investigation.

And the "OS" people don't want it ?

Who's afraid of the evidence ?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

The reason i suggested that no Americans would be involved is explained in my very first post ! In cases with such high profiles it where views can be so biased, and you must admit both sides regarding this event are vehement in theyre claim's, then and independant panel would be the best way if a new enqiry was held ? Do you see what i'm saying by this now ? There is such a big divide on this that i believe it is the only way to get once and for all to the bottom of what went on ! For the benefit off all ! That means both sides ! I know you passionately believe that the official story is correct but for everyone of you there seems to be two that don't ? It just seems logical to me thats all.

Respects

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I, and the rest of the world, have seen enough to know that a group of religious fanatics hijacked four American passenger planes on 9/11/2001 and subsequently flew them into the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and finally one crashed in a field in southwestern Pennsylvania.

No you have only seen enough to have a theory of what happened, you do not actaully know what happened.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by hooper

Always question why the "truthers would welcome a full no limits no

stoned unturned investigation.

And the "OS" people don't want it ?

Who's afraid of the evidence ?

Its not a question of not wanting it but that I don't think truthers have come up with anything to justify it.

There is no coherent truther alternative explanation for the events of 9/11 and any inquiry which concluded that there was no inside job would, and be honest here truthers, immediately be labelled as whitewash and further evidence of the limitless power of the NWO.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

So I guess you are a OS person ?

And you don't want a investigation ?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No you have only seen enough to have a theory of what happened, you do not actaully know what happened.

Yes everyone from either side is ! I want to believe in truth ! The way i see it people are going with which ever side has told the least lies ! 'Oh i'm with the OS cos theyve told the least lies' ! I don't want to believe in something based on lies ! I want to believe in truth ! The truth is, at the end of the day, what we all want surely ?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

What do you mean "both" sides? Why are there only two sides? I take it you are not an American - so why should your country not be suspect?

And again - there is not a "huge divide" on these issues- in fact, outside of a few people on conspiracy websites - there is no divide at all.

This is why if you are hell bent on some kind of inquiry I would start with asking questions of those in the conspiracy industry first. They are the ones profiting the most from the internet myth that there even is a controversy.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by ProRipp

What do you mean "both" sides? Why are there only two sides? I take it you are not an American - so why should your country not be suspect?

And again - there is not a "huge divide" on these issues- in fact, outside of a few people on conspiracy websites - there is no divide at all.

This is why if you are hell bent on some kind of inquiry I would start with asking questions of those in the conspiracy industry first. They are the ones profiting the most from the internet myth that there even is a controversy.

Well lets Stop those damn CT people from making all that money.

Lets re-investigate , show those damn CT people the truth so we can

laugh at them.

well do a full , no holds barred investigation, not like the

911 Commission report where half the council called it a

"Total Whitewash"

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No kidding. Like I said before there are pieces that will remain missing forever, like exactly what happened aboard Flight 93. But to take this to mean everything is therefore just an unsubstantiated rumor until a "new investigation" is convened is ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I thought it was obvious what i meant by both sides ? I meant the OS believers and the 'truthers' ? Ive stated many times i am British and have also stated that our gov't are capable of cocking plenty of things up on the enquiry front ! As for them being involved in 911 just by you saying that it is'nt completely beyond your imagination that your gov't was involved ?

[edit on 013131p://01America/Chicago03 by ProRipp]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Please, be my guest. I am still waiting for the first convention, white paper, even just a published unified aleternative theory as to what happened on 9/11.

If you can't even be bothered to do that then why should I be responsible to pay for and empower an investigative body that, for all intents and purposes, has no mandate, no direction, no primary mission other than to be "no holds barred"?

And by the way - exactly what does that mean "no holds barred"? Every investigative body has had limitations - why and how would this one be different?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join