It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinamen eat babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Was taken down to quickly for me to respond, but there are many myths of baby eating in China.

www.snopes.com...

I kinda hope I'm wrong on this or it was a fairly ignorant mod

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Actually, your source states that claim as being FALSE.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by henriquefd]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Wasn't it Jonathan Swift who had a great recipe for this?

Satire's great, inn't it.....
Keep smiling!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

MY SOURCE IS SUPPOSE TO STATE IT AS FALSE. There was a post about Chinese eating babies that was taken down not long ago. I thought it sounded bogus, but didn't have a lot of time to argue because the ATS gestapo took it down. I'm assuming the thread was about this though

My hope was that my response to the post was wrong, because if its not we have some really dumb mods on ATS

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Though I no longer trust Snopes, I would still say the story is false.
However, I would not be surprised at all if we discovered that starvation in China has lead to cannibalism, because the Chinese will eat anything.

I can see it now:
"My wife no make babee no mo, yoo go home now"

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

It was me that made the thread about the Chinese eating babies.
Have you seen the new article on Chinese Baby soup? It doesn't look like a Hoax to me. I should have put it in the Breaking news forum.

One Baby Policy Blamed for Killing Babies in China

The Seoul Times

Edit: fixed link.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by ChemicalSubstance]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
After some research I was able to come up with this.

china.globaltimes.cn...
www.straitstimes.com...

The pictures are sick, but going to jail for this is pretty messed up.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by mosesgunner]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Nother hoax bussttteeeddd. I can't believe a mod took your post down this morning.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Baby eating" takes place all over. More like Luciferian occult sacrifice and ritual. Illuminati members and supporters abduct children all the time to commit heinous blood drinking and skinning rituals. Some people do it because they are a bit psychopathic/ in emotional distress and feel cool because the media/ human society has somehow glorified Satanism to be cool (ex. devil horns in metal, dress in all black, goths, etc). The illuminati has devised a plan to make satanism subliminally cool in society. Namaste

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I just did a quick google search with no results.

I seem to remember from a couple years ago, maybe like, five+ years ago, an "online museum" from an actual museum, I think in China or maybe Korea or something. It had all sorts of creepy things in it. Reminded me sort of of the Mutter Museum in Philly. I think it was linked to from a website with a lot of weird things on it and something in my head remembers a picture recipe of how to cook a small baby in soup.

It may have been a hoax but I seriously don't think it was, judging by the pictures, and it was on a pretty sketchy looking website.

Chances are no one else has ever heard of this because it was some really obscure little website, but I'll keep looking.

Edit- I give up. Sort of creepy, sort of don't want to find it again. But I remember vaguely what the pictures looked like and I somehow feel like it was on a website related to some Asian country and I remember they like, threw it in a pot and it was pretty graphic.

And you know I'm not kidding because I never kid about stuff like this.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by ravenshadow13]

top topics

join