It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One generation is all they need One day we will all happily be implanted with microchips

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

One generation is all they need One day we will all happily be implanted with microchips

beforeitsnews.com

This, then, is how the next generation will come to be microchipped.

It starts in distant countries. Having tested the technology on guinea pigs, both human and animal, the first widespread use of human implanting will occur in nations at the periphery of the Western world. Such developments are important in their own right, but their international significance pertains to how they familiarize a global audience with the technology and habituate them to the idea that chipping represents a potent
(visit the link for the full news article)

[mod edit: fixed long link skewing page]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This is an article that talks about how and where current microchiping is being used. Not just in animals and products but also in humans. Some are being used for economic reasons, meaning using your implanted microchip to pay for products. Identification is of coarse then simple and accurate. The article then goes on to talk about the process that it will come to happen in the west. Do not forget it has been said that the NWO will not be forced upon us, we will ask for it.

beforeitsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[mod edit: fixed long link skewing page]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You know what this means? I'm going to have to wear Plate armour to stop them sneaking a chip into my body. I'm sure they'll start delivering them through vaccines, and eventually through tranqullizer dart guns.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

NO NO NO!

Please, OP, get real.

There is no way, unless with a gun trained, that I would do that, or allow it to be done to my family.

Please, everyone, fight against this possibility.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thanks to both who are posting. Yes I see you don't want it. But you need to remember what the proponents of the NWO are saying. It will not be forced on you, you will ask for it.

The thread linked below explains it in a different way.

Are you already chipped? Many are lining up at their local doctors office to get the chip. It is available for 200 US and will soon be free and 100% covered. Don’t be fooled that it’s necessity is required for digital health care. Once implanted it will be almost impossible to remov

thread

Also if you take the time to read the source article, it gives a chain of events that will lead up to every one be implanted.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

What makes me different?

What makes me different is the fact that I am a black sheep.

So they will have catch me first (and I will still refuse).

new topics

top topics

join