It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strathclyde Police Spreading the Christmas Cheer.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by Acidtastic

Did the perpetrator have his arms waving in the air, Yes. That is grounds for attempted assault on a police officer. End of..
He fled the scene of the alleged crime so was not apprehended and detained
No, waving your arms in the air after being pepper sprayed and punched in the head is not assaulting a police officer. End of. He "fled" because he was getting the crap beaten out of him by an adult man in police clothing, with a weapon. Was he supposed to stay still and let this dirty pig carry on his torrent of abuse?

This cop deserves to a- loose his job, and b- go to prison where he can become the victim of savage beatings himself, on a daily basis.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by PSUSA

Who is defending that? Not me, for sure.

Sorry, one-liner.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"I have had a man try and open my face up with a pair of Stanley blades (box cutter blades) separated by a coin. This improvised weapon is easy to conceal and makes a very nasty wound indeed "

I can vouch for that SJ. I am from Glasgow and worked as a Groundsman a few years ago. One Monday my Parks Superintendant dropped off a 16 year old lad to work with me ( YTS ) and he had two scars that ran from his cheekbones to the corners of his mouth, Joker style. They were the result of being slashed with the twin Stanley blade setup you described. When I got to know the boy better he told me the the Casualty Dr who first treated him said that he really hated these injuries as they were very hard to stitch because the cuts were so close together. Btw, the injures were inflicted by two of his ' friends ' one holding him down while the other carefully slashed his face.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I'm sorry to hear of the bad experiences you have been involved with.

It's been quite a while since I ventured into the city at night, so i cant comment on what its like, but I believe what your telling us.

But what I would like to know is whether this sort of thing happens in other cities around the world or whether it is confined to Glasgow and Edinburgh.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Lets try and look at this without a national bias of any kind. What we see is a trained officer using his training to physically hurt, harm another human. A human who is obviously at a disadvantage being on the ground and more importantly being in a position where it is a "Law upholder" who is doing the beating.

I view it as bullying of the worst kind and Ive forwarded this to the inspector of his district.

I am trained to defend by making sure that the threat to you is removed. If I had been the kid being beaten I would have extinguished the threat before he had the chance to punch, baton and knee me.

Lastly, I will make sure this thug gets his just rewards as it could be my kids next that he wants to hurt.

I will keep you updated.

Respects

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

I will keep you updated.

Respects
Nice one, I hope that many more people take this as far as they can. With the internet being as free as it is, it can be a very useful tool as our own media and voice. To show as many people the wrongs that those in charge have been getting away with for a long time, cos this isn't a new thing. People have been getting their arses kicked by pig scum for years. (as I'm sure most of you are fully aware) But now we're all walking, talking and recording media luvies ourselves. So it's going to be harder for these scummers to get away with it.

Power to the people
1 more dirty pig off our streets. Many more to go.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
To be fair, I personally can't form any particular opinion on whether the officer was in the right or wrong in this video. The article in the Sun (which should be taken with a pinch of salt) comments that there were 20 people fighting out on the street shortly beforehand. It may be the case that the young lad pulled out a knife on the officer, we just don't know.

I agree though that some areas are getting worse. There has been a steep social decline in Scotland over the past 15 years. We now have 2nd and 3rd generations of people with no respect for themselves or others.

I've never been attacked during or after a night out, which is surprising since I've been completely out of it at times, probably more luck than anything else!!

I wouldn't go to the extreme of saying Scotland is a dark, dangerous place though, because it isn't. You just need to be mindful when you're on a night out or walking through a dodgy area.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well the ASBO's and scrotes in this country are people who are no good to anyone they're just brainwashed with crap and won't listen to even their parents. Dont feel sorry for that kid because i bet he's a cocky and loud gobed scrote who gets pissed every friday night outside a newsagent.

EDIT: The cameraman is clearly in a council estate. Clearly the kids parents are scrotes themselves.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
outf*ckingrageous,

the cop should have just ignored it, as he would probably do the same thing if he were in the kid's position (maybe he wouldn't since he was so cold-hearted?)

someone needs to sit a great deal of cops down and explain that THEY ARE NOT GODS.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
Well the ASBO's and scrotes in this country are people who are no good to anyone they're just brainwashed with crap and won't listen to even their parents. Dont feel sorry for that kid because i bet he's a cocky and loud gobed scrote who gets pissed every friday night outside a newsagent.

EDIT: The cameraman is clearly in a council estate. Clearly the kids parents are scrotes themselves.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jonnyc55]

Telling the police to leave his mother alone sounds like someone who might care about his parents. You "Betting" he is cocky and loudmouthed seems to me like you may be having problems with your own local youngsters and are carrying that feeling into your post.

I live in a council estate, have done for 28 years. My 3 kids are all uni educated, Im educated to post grad level and we have never been called scrotes.

I find your comments biggoted and biased in the extreme. Maybe you have relatives who are police officers? or you are one yourself?

Respects

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
You only have to live in the West of Scotland to realise how representative this video is.

I've never known a such a large geographic area with so many problems, mainly related to alcohol & drug abuse, the most unbelievable aggression & religious sectarianism, all set hard with decades long dependency on the state for both benefits & wages.

Now, I don't put the same spin on the video as others.

If this incident is par for the course, the occupants of that home and their guests are all on rocket fuel, they've been partying half the night and keeping their neighbours awake. Screaming and shouting in the streets, urinating, vomiting, petty vandalism, intimidation etc etc. And as usual we don't see the run up to this incident at all.

Strathclyde Police have the unenviable task of keeping such people ... the underclass ... under some form of control and they're to be congratulated in battering the crap out of this young man. Perhaps he might learn to behave.

And if you think otherwise, go live in a Glasgow "scheme" for a few months, like I did.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Regardless if the kid was a "scrote" or not.. (I can only assume it's European equivalent of Douchebag, anyway..) It doesn't give any LEO the right to just mercilessly beat someone on the ground.

If the kid was physically provoking him, then I could understand a takedown or something to that effect. Perfectly reasonable.. however, beating him on the ground is something some thug punks won't even do.

He needs to be reprimanded, and made a lesson of, to be honest. Tough, but it needs to be nipped in the bud early on, else it just gets worse. The cop is probably a pretty decent guy, and blew a fuse, which we all do. That doesn't negate his responsibilities and decorum as LEO however, and he'll need to man up and accept what he has done, and be a better man in doing so. Most cops do not even get reprimanded, thus never learning, thus never manning up and never becoming a better cop/man.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ive been in trouble with the law plenty of times and i've always treated the arresting offices with respect and always co-operated (be it all lies) fully, and i find if you make there job easy the'll make your time in there presence a hell of a lot easier.

I fully support the law giving beatings out, my local streets are lawless and owned by scum, i'd go as far as saying bring back the cane in schools because it's obvious parents nowadays dont now how to teach there kids respect.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

The kid lived in the house next door to the house where the trouble was at i.e. he got the kicking from the pig at his front door!!He didn't try to flee the scene but happened to come out to see why the scum were arresting his mother and told them to leave her alone.Surely this cannot justify a good kicking?One word for them FILTH!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TaraLou
reply to post by andy1033

Our local police are in league with a gang member who informs them - I found this out accidentally.

And you are also right that more thugs are joining the police.

Lol there called grasses and are usually doing it for skag, the police use vulnerable members of the criminal fraternity to expose the generals it's common practice and used worldwide.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

So if you live in a council estate there's something wrong with that?you sound really far up your own arse and probably deserve a good council estate style kicking.you probably cross the road to avoid any 'scrotes'-terrified incase they do something to you?sad person.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The country especially Glasgow and Manchester is over run by chavs or neds as you would call it, there getting away with doing what ever they want, the police and courts are too soft as it is and it's liberals like you who have allowed this country to be dragged to it knees, go ahead have this copper sacked, his life ruined and it's constabulary bound by more moronic tape if you want it to get worse, mate this is routine in the continent and lax by Italian standards.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

reply to post by bigyin

As a person with Scottish blood, can I ask you - are Scottish people really violent?

lol why do you think the Romans built hadrains wall, the Scottish are untameable.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
While the judicial process may be efficient in some cases, most cases of police brutality or murder by policemen end up being treated with minimal penalties, like temporary or permanent suspension of duty, and this, after a long judicial process taking years.

The best way to deal with dangerous gangsters like the police is one that's been proven at many times in history through basic machiavellian policitics, and used by police forces themselves in East Europe to fight the most brutal and twisted mafias ever. What is it?

On a regular basis, you assassinate one of their members, who should be positioned as high as possible in the hierarchy. One every week, until it becomes almost everyday. After a few hundreds, or thousands of dead goons, they really gonna start fearing for their own lives and the ones of their families. When they realize how their numbers are thin compared to hordes of angry civilians. they just gonna get afraid of almost everybody in the streets, and will start being very careful of what they are doing...

Conqueror Francisco Pizarro had a really awful quote that should be considered for the actual problem, and it translated tp: "Kill half of them, and the rest will instantly bow to you".

Forget peaceful protests, tea partys and other idealistic crap. It's jsut gonna give them even more power. Look at what happened in the last G20... look what happened at every damn G8 and G20 in the past 10 years.... protests ended up being a strategic failure for the anti-globalist movement, as the globalists are still very strong and their plans are going quite well, and the Police State just got more barbaric than it ever was in recent history...

Anyone interested into solving that dead end that we are facing in this fading republic should consider that option. organize with neighbors, friends, comrades, war veterans (and fellow soldiers as well). Something creepy needs to be done, otherwise there are no words to describe the tyranny We The People are all facing in the times to come...

[edit on 31/12/09 by Echtelion]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

However, someone should sue them for this, that poor kid.

What would that change?

Here they can be drunk, hit a 6 years old girl with a car and killed her, if you sue them what they get?

I could have made a guess game but you already know it: he have been downgraded, WHOOAH what a punishment he had...........

Still want to wait the justice to make his work or you prefer to do it by yourself?
The day a cop do me that, he is dead in the week!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join