It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strathclyde Police Spreading the Christmas Cheer.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

A video has come to light of a Strathclyde police officer viciously beating a teenage boy in the early hours of Boxing Day. The police had been called to the house on Toryglen Road in Rutherglen, Glasgow, to break up a fight outside a Christmas party. The police proceeded to arrest a number of people involved in the fight including Catherine Curran. As the police were huckling her away the woman’s son, Jamie Munro, shouted at them to leave his mother alone. At which point he was pepper sprayed and savagely beaten. Jamie managed to get away from the officer who then smashed a window trying to get at him. Jamie wasn’t arrested as he had done nothing wrong, he was beaten simply because cops think they are a law unto themselves and this one in particular is obviously a psycho.

penseenoir.wordpress.com...

Well here's a nice, happy little christmas story, to warm the hearts of the coldest of people. For we hope that this story will have a happy ending boys and girls, we need to make our streets a safer place to be, and oust these dirty pig scum.

I know it's a long shot, a wishful thinking, but if we all close our eyes really really tight and imagine, then maybe he'll get some time off work at her magisties pleasure. We can make a christmas miricle.

*sprinkles freaking fairy dust everywhere*

Merry Christmas, and a slappy New Year, from the Strathclyde Rozzers.

edit for alternative news link
www.thescottishsun.co.uk...

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Police are getting more brutal worldwide - no wonder.

However, someone should sue them for this, that poor kid.

Have a great 2010!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If you sue the police they will just organise gang stalkers, or give your neighbours microwave weapons to use on you.

1st degree murderers kill for there friends with no feelings what so ever for the crimes they commit, as long as they kill someone every day of there lifes.

All wannabee serial killers should always join the police. You can kill for your friends and your friends will think your big and strong as you get away with murder.

I just wonder how many conspiracies to commit murder do the police organise every day in uk, when it is supposed to be a civilised country.

If you have done nothing wrong, and i mean nothing wrong, do not think the police will not kill you just for there friends. They will go after your life, and totally destroy it.

Live your life having mad loons in police organising stalkers to follow you, destroying your life.

Police = 1st degree murderers

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You are so right.

Our local police are in league with a gang member who informs them - I found this out accidentally.

And you are also right that more thugs are joining the police.

The police are desperate for members, therefore they employ bad people, therefore the police/gangs thing becomes stronger.

And where does that leave innocent people?

DO NOT BREAK THE LAW!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The video shows alot of information especially in the interior of the house, Alot of fighting going on and i presume the personal radios carried by the LEO were jamming each other out, Causing confusion and general panic in an alcohol rich environment,
Officer was trying to detain a suspect, in tricky slippery conditions The suspect resisted, Fair cop IMO,
Also did you notice the dog, Not reacting in a typical aggressive manner which i find strange IMO.....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Strathclyde Police are some of the most professional cops on the planet.

They do not usually resort to this sort of behaviour. They deal with a lot of unsavory people every day of the year. Thay know how to handle situations.

Dunno what's gone wrong here.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

As a person with Scottish blood, can I ask you - are Scottish people really violent?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Alot of noise screaming and threats i would imagine Bigyin, Not a situation i would like to sort out, I would say judging by the time this was (In the early hours of Christmas day) not the first time the LEO had responded to this address, They usually ring the address and ask them to calm down IMO. This clearly did not work...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Not that you're biased or anything huh?
Gosh your world must be so simple - being that it is so black and white and all...
Nobody can deny that there are scum cops but the majority are just ordinary people - neither heroes or villains.
I was once married to a copper - plus a couple of friends were coppers..
And in the last year I have had 2 occasions to contact them 'on a professional basis' the first after I was attacked and the second due to an armed idiot going around our neighbourhood. They were brilliant both times.
Maybe they could see I was on the right side of the law.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

No they are really cute and funny romantic type people at heart really funny and cheerful,..(Well the women are), If your part Scots then your a Celt and part of the Irish clan to

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaraLou
reply to post by bigyin

As a person with Scottish blood, can I ask you - are Scottish people really violent?

I wouldn't say so. I don't think thay are any more violent than other people.

The media have sterotyped Scots for a long time as being drunk and abusive, which doesn't help.

The Scottish accent can sound aggressive to some more used to a the english language spoken in a more polite way.

And Scotland has a long tradition of Infantry in the military. Military speaking the English rule the roost, and the English have made sure that there is no heavy equipment in Scotland, we dont have tanks or heavy guns. Mostly in Scotland the Army have ground soldiers who quite often are sent to front lines in hot spots.

All of the above conjure up a hard man image of Scots ... not to mention what they don't wear under their kilts.

But at the end of the day I think Scots are the most friendly, reliable, intelligent, and caring people you could ever hope to meet.

Scotland itself can be a very dark, cold and dreary place due to the climate, but at other times when the weather is good it has the most fantastic scenary in the world.

I often complain about living here, but truth be known I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

Cute, funny and romantic - well that's nice to know.

My Scottish people were stiff, unfeeling and definitey not romantic even thought they had a zillion kids.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

Where they Presbyterian protestants by any chance
And were did they settle down, Sounds like they wear God fearing folk to me..

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well if theres one thing that cop sent to that kid and the rest of that clan...Don't feking mess!

Theres going to come a times when cops are going to be powerless to do anything. Even when it dose come to dealing with killers ect.

Don't trust the scottish sun lol....

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yes, trust a Scot to tell the truth - I have always believed that - please tell me I am right!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe that there are people defending a copper giving a kid a kicking. For the gross crime of telling them to leave his mum alone. You can see that he's out of the way from the trouble, you can see that the dirty pig scum is looking around to see if anyone's watching. You can also see that as the lad wasn't nicked, he had done nothing wrong and wasn't part of the trouble.

Just wow, what kind of a world do you folk want to live in? Do you want to live in a place where those who are supposed to....KEEP THE PEACE....do this by giving you a savage kicking? And you think that's just fine? Well I hope that you never get in the way of one of those dirty rat "cops" when he's got the hump. Actualy, I hope you do, then your rose tinted pefect view of a dirty organisation, which uses terror as a form of control, will be shattered.

I hope there's an uprising, and every single one of those dirty RAT cops, gets a slug in the face. Only good cop, is a dead cop.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Did the perpetrator have his arms waving in the air, Yes. That is grounds for attempted assault on a police officer. End of..
He fled the scene of the alleged crime so was not apprehended and detained

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Wow, I can't believe that there are people defending a copper giving a kid a kicking. For the gross crime of telling them to leave his mum alone. You can see that he's out of the way from the trouble, you can see that the dirty pig scum is looking around to see if anyone's watching. You can also see that as the lad wasn't nicked, he had done nothing wrong and wasn't part of the trouble.

Just wow, what kind of a world do you folk want to live in? Do you want to live in a place where those who are supposed to....KEEP THE PEACE....do this by giving you a savage kicking? And you think that's just fine? Well I hope that you never get in the way of one of those dirty rat "cops" when he's got the hump. Actualy, I hope you do, then your rose tinted pefect view of a dirty organisation, which uses terror as a form of control, will be shattered.

I hope there's an uprising, and every single one of those dirty RAT cops, gets a slug in the face. Only good cop, is a dead cop.

Well to be honest...you and i don't know the real story. If theres one thing that i have learned in life its not to trust the Scottish Sun!

Tsom87

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
From my experience of the Scots: The men are too prone to believing that personal feelings should be kept suppressed and that a “punch to the pus” will resolve even the most minor of social infractions. Combine this propensity to resolve disputes with “a square go” and Scotland’s cities can be very dangerous at night and especially at the weekends when young men trying to score with the lassies finds himself alone. Many men rejected will take this out on a lone walker and at the weekend this sort of crime soars.

The woman being much more liberated than those I have experienced in England have no problems with using their men as weapons and setting them loose to fight over a perceived slight or minor infraction. The woman have lost a sense of grace and maybe they never had it because combined with drink and lacking many social skills makes for a bad combination as foul mouthed drink crazed women in groups coming together for a night out seem to see each other as rivals for men’s attentions. They will literally tear each other’s hair out for the attentions of the drunken, vomit stained Muppet in the corner that is so drunk himself he cannot even muster the strength to raise his head to watch the woman fight for his affections.

These are my opinions based upon years of working as a nightclub bouncer in Glasgow, Penicuik and Edinburgh’s Lothian road.
On Lothian road in particular one man walking down the road in front of me was in the wrong place at the wrong time and was glassed in the face by one member of a group of youth and as he fell against the window of a shop he was glassed again as he slid to the floor, a scoop of flesh and clothing actually flying out of his arm.

Many occasions I have seen senseless and gratuitous violence by young men, young woman and even middle aged men because alcohol freed them from inhibition and the first thing they want to do it hurt each other. I have had people try and stab me just because I told them they could not enter premises because they were too drunk. I have had a cutlass swung at me and even been attacked with a commando dagger aimed at my eye. I have had a man try and open my face up with a pair of Stanley blades (box cutter blades) separated by a coin. This improvised weapon is easy to conceal and makes a very nasty wound indeed.

A friend of mine (dead now) drinking in Glasgow had his skull crushed by a young man for no reason other than he had asked him not to speak to the barmaid in the derogatory manner he had been speaking. His skull was crushed from behind by a downward stamping of a beer bottle and the man then ran out of the bar into the street and straight under the wheels of a red double Decker bus and was killed instantly (too instantly perhaps).

My friend however suffered complications, had a bad stroke and his life was forever blighted.

Having spent many years living in London and in Scotland I can say that Scotland is a very violent place and there is much racial, cultural and religious intolerance among the young. The media and the politicians would like you to think otherwise but the truth is blacker than what you may think in regards to this land.

In my opinion the hearts of the scot as cold as the winds and remember the word “Dour” is a Scottish word and created for good reason.
I am a proud scot and I would like to tell you that Scotland is all lightness and love but I cannot because I am not proud of the social degradation that has infected minds of the young scot and turned parts of Scottish cities into no go areas where even a woman will be assaulted.

I went to the aid of a woman who had been punched in the face for no reason other than she looked at a man for a few seconds too long as he and his gang walked past her. I confronted the young man and his gang and was suddenly having to fight for my life as he tried to stick me with a blade. I disarmed him, punched him to the ground and then had my skull fractured by a fourteen your old girl from behind with an iron bru bottle. This action was like a signal from hell because as one this gang attacked me and had I not had the presence of mind and the sheer stubbornness to fight back I would have been killed – the looks on their faces told me that.

I grabbed the young girl who had just fractured my skull and the thought, black as night entered my mind as I swung out at the others who swarmed me. The thought of revenge in lifting her up and then dropping her in a way that made her face hit the tarmac did actually cross my mind because I thought I was about to die and I wanted to make sure I took one of them with me for some irrational reason.

However I am a father to daughters so in the same instant the thought entered my mind I discarded it because inside me I knew this feral creature was a child that was crazed on drink and drugs and that she was someone’s daughter.

I let her go and it was a mistake, as I kicked a head and uppercuted another, I bought myself some breathing space this same girl swung the bottle again and broke my nose and I was blinded by blood. I managed to remain on my feet because I knew if I went down I was going to die.

Anyway I do not know how I managed to fight them all off but I did and would I do the same again if I saw a young woman assaulted? Damn right I would because I look in the mirror when I shave.

Because there was not enough evidence to go on a few days later one of the police who took my statement told me there would be no further follow action even though this gang of feral youth were well known to the police.

My nose was so badly broken that I had to push the bones back into the hole and with index finger and thumb and I had to reshape my own nose back to the way it was because I knew that the casualty department would have left me looking like an ape, sent home.

I have the scar running across my nose to prove my words.

Scotland is violent my friends and the violence is coming more and more from the young, desperation and a detachment from society that has been coming for over a decade of more – reaching critical mass in my humble opinion.

I am telling you this because I would not like you to visit, thinking it is just an innocent land of whiskey, smiling Scots and Nessie. It is a land beset with social problems and you would be well advised to research this for yourself before you make the trip here and make the mistake of walking in the wrong area.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Wow, I can't believe that there are people defending a copper giving a kid a kicking.

I can. It's quite common. Especially in the US.

They're slaves-in-training.

[edit on 31/12/09 by PSUSA]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join