It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead alien photo - Varginha - MG (Brazil) [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wow, the alien kind of looks like a tasty piece of roast pork with all the crackling...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

I guess you missed my thread OP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The picture of the alien isnt really close to the illustration and description I obtained from another source, which was direct from witnesses of the event. I would say this is another fake for that reason

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by henriquefd

I guess you missed my thread OP

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The picture of the alien isnt really close to the illustration and description I obtained from another source, which was direct from witnesses of the event. I would say this is another fake for that reason

Hi Oz. No, I didn't miss your thread. I said at the OP that I did search ATS for the Varginha threads and even posted a link.

I even mentioned at the OP that I thought that the alien in the pictured I posted was probably NOT from the Varginha case. I'm brazilian and like any brazilian I know how the Varginha alien should look like. It was extensivelly covered by the news here. Anyway, the OP is self explanatory.

The picture IS fake, like I mentioned in other posts, not because of that, but because the evidence shows it was a prop for a Roswell movie. I even posted the link to the website of the company that made the alien.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by henriquefd]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You had me at Varginha

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
reply to post by kmarx

So your saying that you have not only seen an extraterestial being, but have spoken to one that doesn't wear shoes, but when asked about it, told you to relax and take a rest. What else did you talk about?

It is perhaps not as interesting as you would expect a conversation with an ET would be. The tall grey is the only one who ever directly communicates with me, he has a very matter-of-fact attribute and a business like disposition. most of your questions are met with dismissive answers, "that is not important" or "that is not for you to know".

i did have one interesting conversation with the tall grey recently i began smoking cigarettes again for the first time in 10 years. during the mind scan process it abruptly ended when he came across those particular memories. he then took a stern stance like a mother who had just discovered this information for the first time. in his own detached impersonal kinda way he told me..
"you are hurting myself. you mustn't hurt yourself."
i' made a choice jerk face, you just do what you want anyway
"we know you hate us. but that is not urgent, don't make things difficult.
yawn

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
nice photoshop,
really, i dont believe this picture.
they can do so much with the computer,
and i think they created this as well.
why would an alien look like this?
i, myself don't believe that aliens look like this,
it's the same story as with Jesus, they think they know how he looked like, but can never know if it's true.
and, we cannot know how aliens look like.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Please take the time to read at least a few posts down before screaming fake.

Just take the time! Infuriates me sometimes, people just hit reply without bothering to scroll / read any further than the OP. It's been debunked - by the OP themselves as a matter of fact.

And if all you have to say is that it's a fake because thats the way it looks to you, then keep it to yourself stop clogging up the thread unless you can contribute as to why or how you came to that conclusion - thats after reading the posts.

And yes, I do see the irony & hypocrisy in my post.

Rant over!

M.

ps. Happy New Year ATS.

More and more this stupid push the reply button before thinking or reading the entire topic is getting in my nerves too

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, I think they did a good job on it. That is the best I've seen so far.

Notice the 2nd alien to the right:

[edit on 3-1-2010 by NTSFR3]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR3

Well I am having trouble with this new picture posting process I guess

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Lets try it again -

[edit on 4-1-2010 by NTSFR3]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
an interesting photo. im not sure about the validity of it though, then again im no expert in photography skills so i cant realy comment, all i can say is its eyes are closed as it look as if it was suffering a painful death. if its eyes were opened however in a picture of that sharpness it would seem much more convincing evidence because the eyes are always the focal point of ETs nice pic though

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ok people, FOCUS!

The photo is not "fake"... it's just a real photo of a Prop, a Doll, a Puppet, (or alike) used in a movie.

And the Varginha Case is not "fake" either. Something really happened there, it's just that nobody (?) actually know what it was exactly.
There was a lot of military (brazillian and american) activity in the area, according to witnesses... and the media did cover somethings about it, and there are some references online too.
It's just that no one dug deep enough....

Peace

(sorry for any spelling mistakes, no spell-checker on this nb.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join