It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead alien photo - Varginha - MG (Brazil) [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

It looks like the EBE's in Stargate SG-1.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Please take the time to read at least a few posts down before screaming fake.

Just take the time! Infuriates me sometimes, people just hit reply without bothering to scroll / read any further than the OP. It's been debunked - by the OP themselves as a matter of fact.

And if all you have to say is that it's a fake because thats the way it looks to you, then keep it to yourself stop clogging up the thread unless you can contribute as to why or how you came to that conclusion - thats after reading the posts.

And yes, I do see the irony & hypocrisy in my post.

Rant over!

M.

ps. Happy New Year ATS.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them
Looking at the pelvic structure I would suggest that this creatures runs on all fours like a rabbit.
no way, limbs are to long and also look at the fingers. not like paws. look again, this is an awesome photo.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
S & F for bringing this here. Better grab the photo now because it more than likely will vanish quickly!

Looks authentic. And probably is!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
S & F for bringing this here. Better grab the photo now because it more than likely will vanish quickly!

Looks authentic. And probably is!

Sorry...

The op debunked it.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Oh well, looks good anyway. I appreciate your integrity, it speaks well of you.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Maybe aliens do exist. We will never know because, in the advent of computer graphics and video technology the best of the best fake is just as real as the real deal. If this were real we would never know. Technology has once again robbed us of the truth. Hollywood could make this over a slow weekend. What's real anymore?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Some of the replies to this post astound me!!

Firstly it's a cool picture........secondly the OP debunked the picture himself on page one!

So how come people are still crying "it's a fake!!!!!" on subsequent pages???

This is the trouble with ATS now days, people don't read the whole thread!, how the hell do you intend to get to the root truth if all you do is respond to the very first thing you read and skip straight to the reply button??

99% of people here will never learn the truth, because they can't be arsed looking for it!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by marker3221
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Please take the time to read at least a few posts down before screaming fake.

Just take the time! Infuriates me sometimes, people just hit reply without bothering to scroll / read any further than the OP. It's been debunked - by the OP themselves as a matter of fact.

And if all you have to say is that it's a fake because thats the way it looks to you, then keep it to yourself stop clogging up the thread unless you can contribute as to why or how you came to that conclusion - thats after reading the posts.

And yes, I do see the irony & hypocrisy in my post.

Rant over!

M.

ps. Happy New Year ATS.

It's real, I saw it live on TV.

Happy new year to you too.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One thing I have always found interesting is that whenever you see an alleged picture of a grey, or a rendition thereof, they are always naked. Perhaps thats their culture, but surely they get cold sometimes. How about some body armor? They are an advanced race that can travel the stars. I would I assume they would have some advanced materials that would do something cool like regulate body temperature, amplify strength, maybe a tool belt with a grappling hook, or something. Maybe I just watch too much TV.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Mmmmmm partially barbequed Howler Monkey, yum, yum.

I recomend a tangy barbeque sauce with a bit of spice to really bring out that zesty howler monkey taste!

Don't forget the napkins!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Too bad it wasn't real or at least possibly real. We need the evidence to back up our claims, and it's so hard to do so.

I hope this new year brings some disclosure; hey we can all wish!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
My Gosh, why can't people READ a post first before adding their response? This picture was debunked by the OP on the very first page. I think is a flaw with the whole ATS modality. It might be better if posts were backwards, so the newest was on top... just like with email. That way people would have a better chance of actually participating in the flow of the conversation.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
OP: Can the title be changed to reflect that it is FAKE? This is now on the front page and it isn't anything at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aaron_Justin
One thing I have always found interesting is that whenever you see an alleged picture of a grey, or a rendition thereof, they are always naked. Perhaps thats their culture, but surely they get cold sometimes. How about some body armor? They are an advanced race that can travel the stars. I would I assume they would have some advanced materials that would do something cool like regulate body temperature, amplify strength, maybe a tool belt with a grappling hook, or something. Maybe I just watch too much TV.

click my picture link. the ones i've encountered wear a thin, skin tight clothing that covers the body down to the feet. recall asking the tall grey why he didn't wear shoes once, he turned his head to side like a confused dog as if he had never considered the idea of footwear before. after pondering for a moment he tells me "that is not important try to relax". oh well..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

Really, a brazillian vargihna?

You do .. No..

Anyways, who knows, ugly kid..

could be anything, scrutiny says not to believe, imo.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It looks good but i think its a fake too.For one thing,the alien looks much like the aliens from the tv series stargate.A movie prop dummy burned to look real.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

So your saying that you have not only seen an extraterestial being, but have spoken to one that doesn't wear shoes, but when asked about it, told you to relax and take a rest. What else did you talk about?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Almost missed the Braz Reference.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by FirstRonin]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup
OP: Can the title be changed to reflect that it is FAKE? This is now on the front page and it isn't anything at all.

Good idea.

EDIT: I see no edit option at the OP. Oh well. I dont mind people coming here and bashing me saying it is fake and that I should have done this or that. This is not about my ego. I was just trying to contribuinte with something I thought was new. We all know it is a fake, so there is no point in it anymore. The more people coming here and saying it is fake is actually positive, because it reinforces that message to the community so they dont take that picture as real.

Cheers.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by henriquefd]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join