It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of WHO not vaccinated against Pig Flue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Head of WHO not vaccinated against Pig Flue

gezondheid.blog.nl

The World Health Organization strongly supports a global flu vaccination against the pig flu. Is it not strange that its director general, Margaret Chan, has not yet taken the vaccine?

Chan admitted that she has not been vaccinated, says the Belgian newspaper De Morgen. Her feeble excuse: "I have asked the medical service to access information on where I can be vaccinated," said Chan. "I am very concerned for me to be vaccinated."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
That informing takes pretty long. Isn't it strange that the head of the organization that hyped this whole Pig Flu thing so badly, has yet to be vaccinated? There's no doubt on my mind that she is not going to inject herself with poison, but it's pretty lame for the millions who have been vaccinated due to the World Hysterical Organization's fear mongering campaign.

Hopefully for them, they will not get all kind of weird diseases and symptoms in the long-term.

gezondheid.blog.nl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When the vaccine was offered to me I refused.
I would much rather take my chances by taking vitamin c tablets, eat fresh where I can and that does include onions.

I just never trusted the way the so called pandemic was hyped up so much.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

On WHERE she can be vaccinated?

She's having a laugh as most people would go to their own Doctors or GP's. Nothing but smoke blowing I'm afraid Mrs Chan. Get it done with the peoples vaccine NOT the elite's version if you please and then maybe we'd start listening?.?.?.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think people are missing the real conspiracy here. I lived in Texas 3 hours from the one of the first pig flu deaths. I did not get pig flu, I do not get sick much at all. I have also never had a flu vaccination. Getting sick is good for you unless your weak to began with. This fear mongering that there is something wrong with getting sick is ignorant. Flu shots are free, and putting them in demand makes money. It's a simple equation. Fear = Demand - supply = more money.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Exactly, it's a rather poor excuse. The whole epidemic threat was so severe that the head of the World Health Organization didn't deem it necessary to jump in first. Generally speaking, people tend to care about their own safety first like with the sinking Titanic. However, in contrast to insufficient number of rescue boats on the Titanic, there is plenty of vaccine for everyone and hence, no need for ms Chan to be so humble.

No surprise that the EU has started an investigation, I am only afraid that it will end up like these Israeli war crime investigations: to never ever hear of again.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Mdv2]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Caring about one's own safety is a really slick manipulation.....especially when one doesn't have all the info necessary.

if anyone has bothered to read the stuff that IS NOT propaganda, which is all the controlled news knows to tell us, then one would know there are some serious consequences, or can be to deluding yourself into a false sense of security, including getting messed up like that healthy 26 yo female, whose name escapes me, that got pretty ill and it was from the vaccine.

the enemy, disguised as our friend, is truly convinced of the effectiveness of the vaccine, but I just don't share that feeling. In fact our history is riddled with experiments by the gov't on people who didn't have a clue what was happening to them.

I put these vaccines in that same category. I'd NEVER give an innocent undeveloped baby a vaccine of any kind. I'd later decide what I was willing to allow, if anything, and at what age.

So the head of this organization not being current don't surprise me at all.
These people speaketh with forked tongue....just like the indians described them....

top topics

join