It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010...bring the light...you are the ONE and it's time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So for some of us a new year and decennium is on the horizon. For others today is just another day as any other. But regardless of what the day is today let's make this the day when we rise full force to bring the light into the world. I challenge all that work for the forces of good to step forward on this day to face the world in honesty and celebration of a new world. Bring your spells and believes, prayers and knowledge together to join in the war for our very souls. Bring your spiritual weapons, spells and prayers, knowledge and wisdom, love energy and God light to this day. I challenge you to live up to your claims. Show yourself as you truly are join together accross the globe to bring in the new light. Let's bring light to the darkness love to the hateful for now is as good a time as any to manifest our dreams.

So I ask that anyone who hears the calling to step forward. Dedicate this next 24hours or your life (don't worry about which day it is) to think, breath and be love. Use all your might to manifest the light. Pay it forwards, pass it backwards. Reach into your heart and forgive those that hath tresspassed against you and forgive yourself for tresspassing. Bring in the light of unconditional love in what ever shape or form you like and dedicate yourself to it. Share it with your friends , send it to your enemies. For it is time. The time is now!!

----

The idea here is simple for every minute and every hour of the next 24 hours lets bring all that we have to make the change happen and bring the power of love/God/source into 2010. The 24 hours starts from now and goes on into infinity. If the 100th monkey is correct then if we actively channel love and light through all our available media what ever that may be, TV, radio, internet chats or forums, small renunions, at the party, in the club, through our music and singing and our actions in generall then maybe we can create a force strong enough to change the direction this world is headed in. Raise the vibration if you like.

We are not the minority as we are led to believe. We are the majority! And that's why the powers of darkness, confusion and destruction fear us. That is why we were separated by language, religion, countries, race issues etc. But if thoughts truly have the power to manifest into reality then let's think the changes that we want. I believe that change begins with love and light. Light for energy and Love for good. If we all focus on light and love then we'll be speaking one language and share one thought. Let's set our differences aside and celebrate our likeness.

-----

So in this thread please share what you are doing to make this happen. Your believes and ideas without prejudice just share at let it be out there. Let those who do not understand you accept that you are what you are and believe what you believe but in the end it is only your way of manifesting love and light. Same as everyone else. Let's not bicker about who's right or wrong for a change. If someone brings darkness to this thread let's shower him/her with love. Let's be thankful for the challenge the dark soldiers, trolls and such bring. Step up onto your high horse don't be afraid to be proud but remember to do it all with love and with the intention of bringing the light. You are THE ONE.

I hope i MOD will move this if it is in the wrong place and that everyone on ATS will help me bump this thread to infinity and beyond for the sake of all that is good.

Love and light!

IAmD1

[edit for spelling on 31/12/2009 by IAmD1]

[edit on 31/12/2009 by IAmD1]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Yes! I am now into 2010 by 33 minutes and I have resolved to use everything in my power to help people and to help our planet.

I have set my mind on that positive note.

Happy New Year to you!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TaraLou

And a happy new year to you! I have 12 hours left until 2010 and I have high hopes =)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU MY FRIEND AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. I WILL DEFFINATLY AT THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT, SHINE A LOVE FOR EVERYBODY. MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION IS TO FIGHT THE TEARING APART OF MAN KIND, TO LEARN AND SHARE ALL THAT I CAN.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY HERE AT ATS.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
LOVE AND LIGHT TO YOU MY FRIEND AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. I WILL DEFFINATLY AT THE STRIKE OF MIDNIGHT, SHINE A LOVE FOR EVERYBODY. MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTION IS TO FIGHT THE TEARING APART OF MAN KIND, TO LEARN AND SHARE ALL THAT I CAN.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY HERE AT ATS.

Why not take it one step further and shine love all day into infinity starting from now. Don't wait for the time to be right the time is now my friend. I look forward to sharing with you in the world. Remember that love is in everything that we do small and large. To fight the tearing apart of mankind start by fighting the tearing apart within yourself.

Thank you for being a soldier.

Love and light and a happy new year to you!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I don't get it, am I supposed to sit here vibrating? And switch on lights? In order to make the world a better place? Please stop speaking in confusing riddles.

(2010 will be no different from any other year, I'm just concerned about 2011)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

Ha ha Incendia of course not. Just do what you always do and do it out of love. Thats all. No vibrating necessary just bring who you are. You are love and that's the point.

Love and light
IAMD1

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Just your love and your well-wishing are required.

These good witches can be quite scary! (Not me tho - I am quite approachable).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaraLou

Just your love and your well-wishing are required.

These good witches can be quite scary! (Not me tho - I am quite approachable).

You're quite right TaraLou! But who are you calling a witch!!
Not me I hope.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sending all of you peace, love and blessings for the new year.

Together, we can manifest miracles.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Ok I am in, I actually like this idea. I will concentrate on the nearest star the SUN and ask it for some assistance with this idea in enlighting the many SOULS on EARTH that trully want to exist in the realm of peacefullness and eternia IN THE REALM OF LIGHT and hopefully the SUN will acknowledge my request and send some supercharged positive energy to embrace all that are full of love and LIGHT. S&F friend for your efforts in spreading the light amongst the darkened ones realm.
GODBLESS ALLMEN AMEN*

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

God bless you Opiuchus

Love and Light!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I like your idea but it will be very tough to turn this darkness around.... i have seen at least 8 months of dark skies in England this year and i'm pretty sure it has never been this dark before for so long... it almost seemed as if it was a warning of somekind that soon if we don't sort out the mess down here it will be dark forever or for a long time... i don't know if that means the sun will have an Eclipse for many years or not.... but it did seem strange...

I am looking forward to January because some good news is on the Horizon for me i think.... and then from there i can push on.... hopefully.

Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by IAmD1

I like your idea but it will be very tough to turn this darkness around.... i have seen at least 8 months of dark skies in England this year and i'm pretty sure it has never been this dark before for so long... it almost seemed as if it was a warning of somekind that soon if we don't sort out the mess down here it will be dark forever or for a long time... i don't know if that means the sun will have an Eclipse for many years or not.... but it did seem strange...

I am looking forward to January because some good news is on the Horizon for me i think.... and then from there i can push on.... hopefully.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year TSITM!

That's what they'd have us think. That the darkness has won already. But I realised something today. And that is that everything is love and love is light. The light loves the dark and that's why when there is light the darkness can not prevail. The only way to keep the light coming is to manifest it through love. By loving the darkness it will transform it into the light. It will be tough but it's a fight I'm willing to take.

Much joy to you in this 2010!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Okay then, let me get myself together here.

So...do we get lockers? I brought some stuff. A lunch. A SUDOKU for break. A couple sodas. Is there a fridge in the breakroom?

Do we get piss breaks or is this like line work, where we have to just tough it out until 9:30? I mean, I don't mind if that's how it goes, but it'd be good to have that all worked out before getting started.

So...um....I'll just hang out here and wait for the foreman to come along.

Was I supposed to fill out a timecard?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
Okay then, let me get myself together here.

So...do we get lockers? I brought some stuff. A lunch. A SUDOKU for break. A couple sodas. Is there a fridge in the breakroom?

Do we get piss breaks or is this like line work, where we have to just tough it out until 9:30? I mean, I don't mind if that's how it goes, but it'd be good to have that all worked out before getting started.

So...um....I'll just hang out here and wait for the foreman to come along.

Was I supposed to fill out a timecard?

He he I like you're attitude soldier. At ease though. Do it any which way works for you

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So two days into 2010 and there's been a few other threads on here about the time being now. Alot of them in the negative sense. I would like to bump this thread in the hope that some more positive people will come forward and join the cause. So for those of you who didn't understand the prose it's quite simple really. Share your thoughts on how to manifest a brighter future be it spiritually or physically. Spread hope not fear, love not hate and light not darkness by any means necessary.

If you're a light worker align yourself to the light and bring it down.
If you're a white witch work your white magic
If you're a healer go out and heal
If you're not sure what I'm on about just stay positive and take your positivity with you even in the face of difficulties. And share it with us here. Let us know how you intend to or indeed have helped manifest goodness around you in your everyday lives as well as in dreams and such.

I had high hopes for this thread to become a catalyst for a change in 2010. The idea is that the more of us that actively do something to bring light and love to the world the greater the chance of bringing it to manifest. The 24h is not just on this day but everyday for the rest of your existence. The hope is to reach critical mass that forces a change to happen.

So if you agree please bump the thread leave your message of love and light, action or word what ever it may be and pass it forward. Leave a message as often as you like it's ment to be a journey.

Love and light

[edit on 2/1/2010 by IAmD1]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
So if you agree please bump the thread leave your message of love and light, action or word what ever it may be and pass it forward. Leave a message as often as you like it's ment to be a journey.

Love and light

Happy Blup reporting for duty.

I am all for positivity and wish you and everyone else luck and love in the coming year.

It can't be much worse than the last one right?

Peace peeps

Oh yeah... and Don't worry, be happy

[edit on 2/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Blup - you're the best! That's what I'm talking about...
and you're right last year was pretty bad huh

top topics

join