It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Threatens Blogger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Do anybody know why the website is making me post two everytime.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
It's obvious that the system is out of control.

Even Kurt Haskell, an eyewitness and passenger on Flight 253, claims the FBI is moving to suppress information related to the incident.

It seems to me that our government is not nearly as concerned with the actual terrorists, as it with the possibility that normal citizens will discover how inept our government officials really are with the whole security thing....

[edit on 31-12-2009 by loam]

I have a buddy in the FBI, and I was grilling him when they were searching the NYC apartment a couple of months ago, and they tailed the guy to Denver or whatever.

Anyway, he asked me if I could bring down a plane with my Chemistry degree and the current 2 oz rule and current search procedures and I of course told him it was no problem.

He agreed and said everything on the news and all of the searches at the airport are for show, and they make the people feel better about flying and they keep the economy rolling, but they have absolutely no effect on stopping terrorism!

Besides that, blowing up planes is not a very effective way for terrorists to impact our economy or our way of life, and if that were their goal, they certainly wouldn't choose a flight to Detroit? Maybe Hawaii or Denver or Miami, but not Detroit?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
OR New York City, or Washington D.C., or Cali... could have gone to any state/city that has a lot of more people, so if somebody wanna go out, they going out with a big ass bang, not no little 2oz or whatever it was chemicals to blow it up. If they couldnt get that right, How in the world they will get into a place where there's a lot of security?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by MilzGatez]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by MilzGatez]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Unless you've been arrested, it is difficult to imagine the feeling of powerlessness. The thoughts run through your head like "I shoulda, coulda woulda. What if my friends and family find out."

The cops take full advantage and make all kinds of threats and promises to get you to incriminate yourself. Its easy to speculate on what you would do in that situation

Unless you know your rights and know when you can push back, you're better off clamming up and taking your initial licks even if that means wearing the nickle-plated bracelets and going for a ride.

The flip side is what I'm looking forward to. As more of us come to know our rights and start pushing back, the rat bastard coppers' bosses are going to turn on themselves. Talk about a bloodbath. I have a feeling its going to get very juicy by this summer.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by av8r007

The TSA are just the puppets of the DHS. They all need to go. All of Congress (both houses) all need to go. The Supreme Court needs to go. The Executive Branch needs to go. The Federal Reserve needs to go and be held for treason against the American people.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Please consider this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
peace to you all

please realize what our race is facing

act now or forever stop asking yourself why you let your yourself being sucked down into scum sucking whirlpool called vanity

you are better and smarter than this.....

NO....you do not control me....

I am in charge....you tried and failed

leave us alone, find another world to make in your image

Your kingdom will not come

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by av8r007

The republic died along time ago, and your just waking up to find out all your rights under the constitution are gone? Where have you been living Mars? You waited too long to do anything and now its too late. The politicians have sold out the common citizen to line there pockets and glorify there universal God, known simply as GREED.

If the founding fathers lived today they would all be in jail and labled "Terrorists, revolutionaries".
America isn't the home of the free & brave anymore. Its corporate america, with clout to tell the gov't to bail them out, tax the people till there homeless. And send there sons & daughters off to fight in useless wars that don't do anything except make the corporations more money in defense contracts, which looks good on there bottom line.

Welcome to corporate america, where everyone is a number and they'll bleed you dry cause what else are good little slaves for...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by av8r007

It's the 'Blame Game' again folks! This Administration is going to surpass the Clinton Administration at blaming anything that moves out there. First thing they should do is get rid of that nutjob Neopolitanobutt, she can't say or spell the word 'Terrorist', that would be just for starters, I'm sure there are more unqualified people working at TSA and Homeland Security that should be enjoying Obamas Stimulus Package better known as 'Un-Employment Compensation'!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
are you sure this guy was even competent enough to write a blog really worth reading? a similar situation would be a mall security guard, or the guy patroling the walmart parking lot coming to your door and handing you a subpena for the laptop...You tell them they're trespassing, and that if they're still at the door when you return with your gun, they will be shot...

I guarantee they won't be there when you get back.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The blogger should get his father to tell people that he's been in Yemen training to be a terrorist. He won't even need a passport to fly after that.

Story of Nigerian kid that tries to take down plane.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Aaron_Justin]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

You are mistaken I am afraid. I have known for quite some time. Only recently has it begun to grow to the point where we are reaching the precipice. How much longer until we are pushed over the edge? Time will tell. I posted this to show how far we have fallen from freedom in the name of safety.

I said the republic and freedom is dead in a rhetorical sense not the literal. I was hoping to get some folks thinking about the ramifications. So long as the heart of a patriot beats freedom will never die.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by av8r007]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA
reply to post by av8r007

We are all screwed. Both freedom and the Republic are dead.

I was with you 100%, until you wrote that.

It's not dead. Sick, yes, but not dead. So long as there are people out there like us, its not dead. And there are more of us out here than you might think.

I'm with ya' on keeping the Republic alive...Not dead yet, but in a coma, for sure. All it would take is 2 words from "President" Obama to kill it; Martial Law. All of the organization & infrastructure for a Police State is ready & waiting to be used. I thank God we at least have a Doctor standing by to help with our Republic...Dr. Ron Paul. His son is also going for a seat in Congress. Also a Doctor (specifically, an eye surgeon), he's following his Dad's path.

People need to understand the specific limits of legal jurisdiction; Common Law (including the Constitution & Bill of Rights) applies everywhere within the nation & covers only violations against Individual & Civil Rights. Each State also has its own Constitution & all Officers must obey both Constitutions.

Statutory Law can only be enforced within Federal possessions & territories; Washington D.C., lands that the States have granted to the Feds (military bases, Federal Courts & Administration buildings, Post Offices, etc.) & other places like Indian Reservations, Guam, Puerto Rico, etc.

Admiralty Law is strictly limited to contract laws, including both domestic & international commerce.

Don't let them try to stymie you into "entering contract" with any agents by agreeing to anything they want...Once you respond to an agent outside of his/her limited jurisdiction, then they can claim you for Admiralty Jurisdiction, because you've agreed (via verbal contract) to interact with them. Once you know their limits of jurisdiction, you can block 'em...Say nothing except other than "I choose not to answer your question" or "I do not accept your offer of contract." One of my favorites to say is, "Get out."

You don't even need to get a lawyer either, no matter how much they push on it...Ignorance of the law is no excuse & it's also no defense against them either. Learn the law, court procedures & you can act in Sui Juris (don't accept it if they call you Pro Se; it's very different). If the guy had known the Law & TSA's jurisdiction limits, he could have refused to even let the agent into his home & made it stick, even in court, had the agent decided to barge in anyway.

All in all, airports are commercial enterprises & as such, are responsible for their own security...Not the government. If the government is all-fire hot to secure incoming international flights (because they have no business whatsoever interfering with purely domestic flights), then the government should be securing airports in foreign airports. Of, course, as popular as they've made the US over the rest of the world, they may have some trouble convincing other governments to let US agents screen their flights heading for the US.

Originally posted by av8r007
I'm tired of politicians and officials interpreting the Constitution to fit whatever agenda they feel like doing at the time regardless of the ramifications.

Actually, this is just one more example of how far they carry out their criminal operations. There is nowhere in the Constitution that gives any Branch, Agency or Office the authority to interpret the Constitution...By the 10th Amendment, any Power not specified is completely forbidden to them.

Originally posted by av8r007
You need ID for absolutely everything and sometimes even your SSN.

Federal government cannot lawfully impose a specific ID on any Natural Born Citizen...We're simply outside of their jurisdiction & there's nothing specific in the Constitution that says that they can do it.

As for the SSN, you don't need to surrender your SSN to anyone that is not a federal agent or officer anyway. No one else has any business knowing your SSN & that's the Law. If, for example, your bank requests your SSN to open an account, you just tell them to contact the FDIC & have them issue an alternative ID number, based from your SSN, for the bank to use. The same goes for anyone, including the State governments, who may ask for your SSN. If the Federal Government requires you to be identifiable with a bank or other financial institution, they must also accommodate for an alternative ID number, if you're dealing with any private business.

Originally posted by getreadyalready
He agreed and said everything on the news and all of the searches at the airport are for show, and they make the people feel better about flying and they keep the economy rolling, but they have absolutely no effect on stopping terrorism!

Even the government knows that they simply do not have the ability, means or even any lawful authority to put security on a private business like that...Dr. Ron Paul has even referred to all of the new security as a "placebo."

So here's the real question; If they know they can't "better secure us" from terrorists, then what other reason would they have to even try? The deliberate suppression of Lawful Rights, comes to mind...

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
We've always wondered how did germany let itself get to the point of a Hitler

That's fairly easy to answer, at least in a "nutshell" version. Post WW1 Germany was a bankrupt democracy. Under a democracy, all it takes is one charismatic person with a good PR firm & he/she can talk the public into doing anything...Even "waiving Rights."

Geee, that sounds a lot like America right now, doesn't it...Especially considering how much the MSM built up Obama's image to the point of "sainthood." In fact, take a closer look at Germany's history during Hitler's rise to power & compare that to recent history (the past 3-4 decades, anyway) in America, you may find a lot of close parallels...How could that be? Check out "Project Paperclip" for how that "coincidence" may have gotten started.

BTW, I copied the PDF too...The more it's spread out, the harder it'll be for them to stifle it off the 'net. Even if they succeed in doing that, it can be printed & spread around on hardcopy too. Hopefully, the more that TSA agents try to stifle it, the more they'll run into people better aware of their Rights & the limits of jurisdictions. If Obama wants to keep lying about "better transparency," then it's up to the People to keep him on his word, huh?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So they go after 2 bloggers on december 27 for posting a file that was already released at least 2 weeks earlier by cryptome.org???

Power hungry agents.

Now the files are widely spread on website hosting servers and on the usenet/newsgroups network, consisting of over 100 servers around the world.

Impossible now to delete all the copies, they should have tried 2 weeks ago at the original source cryptome.org

<< 1   >>

join