It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal shooting at shopping mall, Espoo Finland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hande
Hmm..

kleviusnews.blogspot.com...

Klevius translation: Ibrahim Shkupolli is a UCK/KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army - i.e. muslim terrorists) veteran. He killed 32 Serb civilians in the Qela village in 1997. Also fought against Serb police. He is wanted in Serbia already since 1995.

Real information?

No, but it is evidence that there is an organized campaign to smear this guy's name.

www.yle.fi...
--An eyewitness, Kari Harjula, who was in a check-out queue at Citymarket, told YLE:
"I started to hear a lot of shouting from the outer doors of Citymarket and Sello, telling everybody to get out. The customers and employees were wondering what was going on. Soon some police ran in with riot shields and serious expressions on their faces. They yelled at everybody to get out; that the shopping centre was being evacuated. The situation was chaotic; there were a lot of police inside and outside. From a layman's point of view, it looked like a massive operation."

news.bbc.co.uk...
''My parents were just going up the escalator from the first floor when police started shouting at them to get out of the building'' witness 'Antti'

The two eyewitnesses are in the shopping center at the time and the first sign of trouble is the police at the scene. Sounds like they were there way early. Normally the shoppers would hear gunshots and notice panicked running away of people from the scene, followed by a police presence after that.

www.yle.fi...
--The shooter used a police-style handgun...

That's because it was probably someone from the police or the military/intell agencies.

news.bbc.co.uk...
A witness told Finland's state broadcaster, YLE, that the gunman was dressed in black..

A gunman dressed in black is NWO code for an NWO op.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Omg where to begin... First of all of course there was plenty of cops inside and outside. The whole Espoo department probably. Second, how about those tons of witnesses who heard the shooting way before they saw police? Also he had shot his ex-girlfriend before he went to the mall. The cops could've been looking for him already. Third, what the hell is a police style handgun? A gun that fires bullets perhaps? Fourth, yeah all 'nwo goons' wear black... which reminds I better change my clothes.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by hande
Hmm..

kleviusnews.blogspot.com...

Klevius translation: Ibrahim Shkupolli is a UCK/KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army - i.e. muslim terrorists) veteran. He killed 32 Serb civilians in the Qela village in 1997. Also fought against Serb police. He is wanted in Serbia already since 1995.

Real information?

No, but it is evidence that there is an organized campaign to smear this guy's name.

www.yle.fi...
--An eyewitness, Kari Harjula, who was in a check-out queue at Citymarket, told YLE:
"I started to hear a lot of shouting from the outer doors of Citymarket and Sello, telling everybody to get out. The customers and employees were wondering what was going on. Soon some police ran in with riot shields and serious expressions on their faces. They yelled at everybody to get out; that the shopping centre was being evacuated. The situation was chaotic; there were a lot of police inside and outside. From a layman's point of view, it looked like a massive operation."

news.bbc.co.uk...
''My parents were just going up the escalator from the first floor when police started shouting at them to get out of the building'' witness 'Antti'

The two eyewitnesses are in the shopping center at the time and the first sign of trouble is the police at the scene. Sounds like they were there way early. Normally the shoppers would hear gunshots and notice panicked running away of people from the scene, followed by a police presence after that.

www.yle.fi...
--The shooter used a police-style handgun...

That's because it was probably someone from the police or the military/intell agencies.

news.bbc.co.uk...
A witness told Finland's state broadcaster, YLE, that the gunman was dressed in black..

A gunman dressed in black is NWO code for an NWO op.

sorry to burst your bubble but this was just an act of jealosy....
if it would of been act of terrorism etc...
he would of fired upon everybody in sight...

as for "police style" weapon i consider every weapon above "22
police/military kind of weapon since they are used in variety of manufacturers all around law enforcement /military and even civilians...

for example when i was in military i handled italian assault shotgun,Finnish and Russian assault riffles, American ,russian and finnish anti tank weapons, and Finnish and Russian sniper riffles and english and israeli small machine guns ,and i wore black outfit in sniper training when it fitted the backround, does that make me part of nwo?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by zoomer72]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
According to police, he shot his girlfriend before the shooting at the supermarket. Why would he go on his rampage if his primary target was already dead? Did he have a hard-on for her co-workers too? I haven't heard any statements by people that knew him that he was obsessed with revenge or anything.

And why would he go back to his apartment to commit suicide? Many mass ragers commit suicide after their deed. But always at the scene. This guy has to be a first. Can anybody say they saw him coming and going that morning? Or maybe someone saw some strange men enter or leave his apartment even before the shootings happened?

Also, police identified their main suspect publicly even before he was caught. Kind of strange police would let him know that he is being sought, so that he can then flee, shoot more victims, or barricade his apartment for a siege. You would think they would have wanted to retain the element of surprise. But they didn't. You know why? Because they knew he was already dead; dead even before the shooting at the supermarket.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by starviego]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join