It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb analysis of 911 & Afghanistan war - players & politics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

You really should reread the posts, because you followed up with yet another bad source, that once again, shows a distinct lack of accuracy.

Then you should try to find better sources.

Your post was not reinforced, and there are no ghost as you claim

LOL. With people like you chasing your goofy conspiracy claims, we never will get around to fixing what is truly wrong with our national security.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

impressme, have you ever looked at swampfox's profile....

Somethings not right, it says he started 18 threads but only shows 3, he has been here for 5 years and picked no friends or foes....

And every single one of his post replies are in defense of the false flag terror attack!

I wonder what government buildings basement he is working from...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

You really should reread the posts, because you followed up with yet another bad source, that once again, shows a distinct lack of accuracy.

Then you should try to find better sources.

No bad sources here, just the facts, to bad you will not read it.
As far as lack of “accuracy,” I haven’t seen you demonstrate where my sources lack any“accuracy.” Continue on with your insults.

Your post was not reinforced, and there are no ghost as you claim

LOL. With people like you chasing your goofy conspiracy claims, we never will get around to fixing what is truly wrong with our national security.

This thread is not about our “national security.” The Truth is not goofy. Perhaps, to you it is. Carry on with more insults.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

You say you have looked at my profile, you claim that every one of my posts is in regard to 9/11....and yet you somehow fail to see that one of the THREE listed threads I started deals with Benazahir Butto and the resurgence of John McCain's presidential campaign. Can you explain what that has to do with 9/11?

BTW....I work out of the house I live in, in Des Moines, Iowa.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
impressme, have you ever looked at swampfox's profile....

Somethings not right, it says he started 18 threads but only shows 3,

Yours shows the same thing. It's just how ATS has set up everyone's profile. Remember, research before posting.

.....he has been here for 5 years and picked no friends or foes....

Big deal. As far as I'm concerned, if you don't have Yahn Goodey as a foe, you're a nobody!

And every single one of his post replies are in defense of the false flag terror attack!

Just like the majority of impressme's posts are concerning 9/11. It's just his interest.

I wonder what government buildings basement he is working from...

And if I remember correctly, and I'm certain that impressme will back me up about this, but you're not suppose to be attacking the poster, but his posts. So, where are you going with all this?

And why am I sticking up for Swampfox? Because I know it will get impressme's panties in a bunch.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Is this, or is this not the title of the CBS News story you used....

Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

That title, is misleading at best. As has been shown through the evidence, the 2.3 trillion refers to accounting adjustments that were made in which auditors didnt think there was sufficient paper records to support, not missing money.

SO, you using a story that is not accurate...........

BTW an insult would be someone saying that stupid is, as stupid does in relation to someone. Pointing out that CBS News has a history of screwing up isnt an insult.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Benazir Bhutto was murdered by the CIA shortly after she announced that Osama Bin Laden was dead.....that's how that thread ties in with all your other posts...

And I'm glad they're letting you work out of your home..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Nope. My thread had absolutely nothing to do with the events surrounding 9/11/01. I am beginning to question your comprehension skills.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

That title, is misleading at best. As has been shown through the evidence, the 2.3 trillion refers to accounting adjustments that were made in which auditors didnt think there was sufficient paper records to support, not missing money.

SO, you using a story that is not accurate...........

In your desperate attempt to crawl out of the hole that you dug for yourself, I have to tell you that you are wrong again. If you have a problem with CBS take up with them.

Of course, it doesn’t matter what facts or what News outlet or articles that are proven factual you will always put it down and ridicule it. We know this because you have a history of doing it. I was bored and wanted to see if you would do it again, and you did.

BTW an insult would be someone saying that stupid is, as stupid does in relation to someone. Pointing out that CBS News has a history of screwing up isnt an insult.

Wrong! You cannot be wrong can you?

INSULT

An insult (also called putdown or a diss) is an expression, statement (or sometimes behavior) which is considered degrading and offensive. Insults may be intentional or accidental. An example of the latter is a well-intended simple explanation, which in fact is superfluous, but is given due to underestimating the intelligence or knowledge of the other.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nope. My thread had absolutely nothing to do with the events surrounding 9/11/01. I am beginning to question your comprehension skills.

Can you go through your profile and pick me out one post where you are not defending the criminal governments involvement in the murdering of it's own civilians....

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I cannot help it that you are unable to understand that the CBS story is inaccurate. But that is a fact, the CBS story is just that, inaccurate.

As for me being wrong, it has been known to happen. However, it has yet to happen in anything I've discussed with you on ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

There isnt a single post on my thread that involves defending a criminal government in the crime of murdering its citizens.

But, just to humor you,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here...

Feel better now?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

There isnt a single post on my thread that involves defending a criminal government in the crime of murdering its citizens.

But, just to humor you,

I appreciate you finding that for me I know it was hard work to find that one needle in a hay stack.....

What's your bible say about defending cold blooded murderers...?..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

cannot help it that you are unable to understand that the CBS story is inaccurate. But that is a fact, the CBS story is just that, inaccurate.

You continue to spout how inaccurate. The story is yet you will not show proof that CBS has got it wrong.

You are giving your opinion or are you stating a fact? If you are stating a fact I would like to see your sources to back your ridiculous claims?

Anyone can make a claim.

As for me being wrong, it has been known to happen. However, it has yet to happen in anything I've discussed with you on ATS.

That is untrue why do you continue to lie?

I could post where I have, but my post will be remove because it will be off topic and from another thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I started a thread about hte 2.3 trillion in accounting adjustments. It is referenced in several threads on ATS and some of its links are in this thread. In other words, I already have shown CBS' story to be inaccurate.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I appreciate you finding that for me I know it was hard work to find that one needle in a hay stack.....

Lets see, the profile lists the last 250 posts I have made. Out of that 250, 9 are about subjects other than 9/11. Roughly 3% of my posts on that page.

Over the years I have made 3,043 posts (including this one). Now, extrapolating my 3% over that 3,043 posts...I have made 91 posts about other subjects. Of course, that 91 does not include the dozens of posts like this one where I have to correct someone like you that is using the forum to attack me personally.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I started a thread about hte 2.3 trillion in accounting adjustments. It is referenced in several threads on ATS and some of its links are in this thread. In other words, I already have shown CBS' story to be inaccurate.

I believe the causal readers will have no problem in figuring out who is right.
I proved the entire OS is all a lie, just go back, and read all my threads. You will also notices that the CBS stories are all accurate.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

LOL, you slay me. You proved the Official Story is false all by yourself, using Pilots4Truth and the MSM.

Wait, havent you complained that you cannot trust the MSM?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

LOL, you slay me. You proved the Official Story is false all by yourself, using Pilots4Truth

That outta tell you something then. But since it's you, nevermind

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

That "outta" tell me something?

Actually it does tell me something, well more that it reinforces something I already knew. PT Barnum was right.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join