It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superb analysis of 911 & Afghanistan war - players & politics

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've just watched Mike Ruppert's lecture and it's very endearing to watch the passion he exudes and the decades of research he selflessly imparts.

The war was planned before 911 for oil and drugs, and even Mossad were giving intel to the US before the attacks. Four planes were left flying for 75mins, unprecedented in aviation history. Put options for United Airlines were 300% up weeks before the attack, etc, etc.

It's all just a game played by the banksters, to gain control over their minions; a debtors prison they want to harbour for us slaves. Only through knowledge, can one take action to empower ourselves. Cut up your credit cards and vote for fringe parties, to oust the corrupt core that have embedded their insidious rot of plutocracy in our everyday lives.

GOD = GOLD -- OIL -- DRUGS

Playlist

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
the thesis of the cover-up of the 2.3 trillions (!) "lost" (!) by pentagon and made public on the 10-09-01 (!) shall not be underestimate

where is this money ? the answer to this question is central to understand everything that is goin on i believe. maybe they want us to believe they did it for petrol... but petrol could well happen to be a collateral only

[edit on 31-12-2009 by ::.mika.::]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

the thesis of the cover-up of the 2.3 trillions (!) "lost" (!) by pentagon and made public on the 10-09-01 (!) shall not be underestimate

Except that your above "thesis" is completely false.

1. No one "lost" 2.3 trillion dollars. The 2.3 refers to accounting adjustments made in an attempt to reconcile accounts spread across a couple dozen systems in use by the DoD.

2. It was public long before 2001.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

explain your theory to that senator, he doesn't seem to know...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
That's a great video Mika. I was once under the impression that the 2.3 Trillion
was lost over several years, not ONE YEAR alone.

That's just sick.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Sure, I am always happy to embarrass someone that does not know what they are talking about.

First I will point out that your first post on the subject stated it was announced on Sept 10, 2001.....your second post is to a video of an appropriations hearing...held over the summer of 2001. Hmm, you claim it was announced on Sept 10...and yet use video from July-August 2001 to back yourself.... interesting......

But I digress....

Here is Donald Rumsfeld's speech from 9/10/01....

www.defense.gov...

Now, here is the paragraph mentioning the 2.3...

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

Transactions....not cash. Side note, the Defense budget that year was in the neighborhood of 400 billion or so dollars. 2.3 trillion dollars would be over FIVE YEARS worth.

Now, the next paragraph of his speech....

We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk

Then there is this....

hv.greenspun.com...

Pentagon's finances in disarray

By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday.

The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments.

Thats still a bit murky....

So let's go back to your buddy Senator Byrd, January 11, 2001......

Transcript of the Nomination Hearing for Secretary of Defense...

frwebgate.access.gpo.gov...

Senator Byrd: That audit report found that out of $7.6 trillion in department-level accounting interest, 2.3 trillion in entries either did not contain adequate documentation or were improperly reconciled or were made to force buyer and seller data to agree

2.3 trillion either did not contain adequate documentation or were improperly reconciled .......

Nowhere do I find anything that says the Pentagon's piggy bank was missing four years worth of its money. I do, however, find plenty of evidence of bookkeepping errors upon bookkeepping errors that stretch back decades.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Rumsfeld and the missing 2.3 trillion dollars is another bit of truther folklore that has been debunked so many times.

2.3 trillion dollars is almost eight times the total 2001 defence budget and that figure was being bandied about before Rumsfeld, GWB, Cheney et al came into office.

Fact is, Rumsfeld was complaining about sloppy accounting over years and not that someone had just run off with a piggy bank containing that sum :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

I have watched this series of vids, its mind blowing .

If any of the detracters actually watched them, they would come back

to this thread and apoligize to the OP.

Blind faith is just ... BLIND

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I have watched them. Does not change the fact that the 2.3 trillion argument...has absolutely NOTHING to do with 9/11 or Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
$2.3Trillion, that's nothing.

On top of the $11Trillion in recent bail-outs, yep $11TRILLION, they are now drafting the financial regulatory reform, where they can give away anything up to $4TRILLION (page 438).

It's all about usury, Fiat money and fractional reserve banking; at all costs they need to keep this pyramid scheme up and running to fleece the public. Wars are just a good distraction where the books are cooked and they aren't held accountable.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

wahoo 11 for the bailout !?!? i missed that... too many zeros to mean anything anyway

11 000 000 000 000 $$$

how many years of one factory slave salary is that ? how many years salary of those disnfos people that put so much energy into those pathetic debunking moves...

happy new year anyway & # PTB.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

PrisonerOf Society, ignore some of these defenders of the OS they do not know any better, ignorance’s is no excuses yet, they have no problem demonstrating it.

Your topic is correct and you and I know it. I am not going to discuss the missing money, however everyone knows the auditors that were investigating this fraudulent missing monies were ALL murdered. When the room they were in, inside the pentagon just blew up on 911 and destroyed all their recorders, killing all the auditors and their investigation went up in smoke and Rumsfeld was so delighted to not have to answer to the missing 2.3 trillions that in my opinion funded this false flag operation called 911. I did say my opinion.

I love the excuses; the OS supporters come up with, in defending their OS. Also notices they do not say their “opinions” they just say it is their facts with no creditable sources to back their claim.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What Mike says is the truth. I'll tell you it goes well beyond what many who consistantly argue "truth" can even begin to comprehend.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I find it incredulous that people actually still believe the MSM spin...even after 8 years of lies and subterfuge; It's so blatant, it's laughable.

Even the recent Nigerian syringe bomber and the lack of intel cooperation, speaks volumes.

Prisons = $$$
Drugs = $$$
Oil = $$$$$$$$$$$

So why would they want green energy, when they can rape dust-bowl countries for reserves? Why would they cut the source of drugs, when they can lock up the minions to justify share prices with prison populations?

I expect Yemen to be next, then Iran as check mate.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It is truly hilarious to watch you continue to jump into threads and spout off opinions which have no basis in reality.

Your opinion is that the 2.3 trillion was used to pay for the attack...and you still dont understand that, at that time, the entire federal budget was less than 1.5 trillion. So, for your opinion to be accurate, the entire government had NO money for over a year. And you still dont understand how ridiculous that idea is.

In addition, you bring up how everybody that was investigating the subject was murdered and the records destroyed (another patently absurd belief). The Pentagon mainframes werent destroyed and the majority of the GAO auditors dont work in the Pentagon. But go ahead, keep believing your theories. They keep your eyes off the ball.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Well, you are close to the right track but still a bit detoured.

I would suggest reading "Atlas Shrugged"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

It is truly hilarious to watch you continue to jump into threads and spout off opinions which have no basis in reality.

Something you do every day 24/7.

Your opinion is that the 2.3 trillion was used to pay for the attack...and you still dont understand that, at that time, the entire federal budget was less than 1.5 trillion. So, for your opinion to be accurate, the entire government had NO money for over a year. And you still dont understand how ridiculous that idea is.

Where do you get your numbers from, sources please?

What, you are admitted is Donald Rumsfeld is a lair? Why would he make such a claim? Furthermore, you and I know it was never investigated after 911. Stop posting disinformation on here See you can’t have it both ways.

In addition, you bring up how everybody that was investigating the subject was murdered and the records destroyed (another patently absurd belief). The Pentagon mainframes werent destroyed and the majority of the GAO auditors dont work in the Pentagon. But go ahead, keep believing your theories. They keep your eyes off the ball.

Does everyone have to do your research for you? What is your problem do I need to hold your hand and show you how to use Google? Any fifth grader can find this information why cant you?

The missing money, the auditors all killed at pentagon, all records destroyed is a proven fact.

The War On Waste
Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion

(CBS) On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, "the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy," he said.

He said money wasted by the military poses a serious threat.

"In fact, it could be said it's a matter of life and death," he said.

Rumsfeld promised change but the next day – Sept. 11-- the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten.

Just last week President Bush announced, "my 2003 budget calls for more than $48 billion in new defense spending."

More money for the Pentagon, CBS News Correspondent Vince Gonzales reports, while its own auditors admit the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

"According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions," Rumsfeld admitted.

$2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America. To understand how the Pentagon can lose track of trillions, consider the case of one military accountant who tried to find out what happened to a mere $300 million.

"We know it's gone. But we don't know what they spent it on," said Jim Minnery, Defense Finance and Accounting Service.

Minnery, a former Marine turned whistle-blower, is risking his job by speaking out for the first time about the millions he noticed were missing from one defense agency's balance sheets. Minnery tried to follow the money trail, even crisscrossing the country looking for records.

"The director looked at me and said 'Why do you care about this stuff?' It took me aback, you know? My supervisor asking me why I care about doing a good job," said Minnery.

He was reassigned and says officials then covered up the problem by just writing it off.

"They have to cover it up," he said. "That's where the corruption comes in. They have to cover up the fact that they can't do the job."

The Pentagon's Inspector General "partially substantiated" several of Minnery's allegations but could not prove officials tried "to manipulate the financial statements."

www.cbsnews.com...

Fact, money was never found.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Good work as usual Impressme!

I bet the money was in WTC5. Which is why it didn't "fall" after burning in a fire like the WTC did and WTC7.

WTC5 probably had the gold bullion in it also!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Thank you for once again reinforcing my post. Keep chasing ghosts.

Not to mention, thanks for posting a story that shows, once again, CBS News is a joke.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thank you for once again reinforcing my post. Keep chasing ghosts.

Your post was not reinforced, and there are no ghost as you claim.

Not to mention, thanks for posting a story that shows, once again, CBS News is a joke.

Is that the best you can do? Continuing to insult the truth does not make it go away.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join