It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Approves 30 Billion Military Aid to Israel over the Next Decade

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
See , no money problems in the US

This is bama's way of showing he's not Anti-Semite.

Over the next 10 years , the US will Donate at LEAST 30 Billion .

The US used to donate money before for Military and civilian aid, but NOW

Israel wants it all in MILITARY aid.......

There is a condition, Israel has to spend at least 75% with US Contractors.

(gotta keep the Industrial War Machine oiled)

Hold on ... Hold on...

Obama also pledged 500 million to Palestine , on the condition that

Palistine recognizes Israel, something NOT asked of Israel.

www.therightperspective.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
And people actually think we can one day live in peace and harmony. Where there is no war, no fighting, no bullies, just LOVE and PEACE and flowers blowing in the wind.

Well this just goes to show that REALITY wins everytime...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Palistine recognizes Israel, something NOT asked of Israel.

This alone is one hardcore statement.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wait..... what....

Can someone generously point me to a website showing me how much Obama has spent since he became President?

30 Billion, wow thats roughly 100 dollars per person in the USA, that could help out alot, although, I wouldn't do that

But.... 30 Billion in weapons... or 100 dollars to have everyone buy groceries temporarily..... or build a wall somewhere down there..... or hire a hitman, and end nancy pelosis term once and for all! (jk cough cough), or helping a needy country.

I don't know i'm not a politician, but 30 billion dollars, that's going to be a lot of money...... and well, I honestly can't pay any more taxes, from what I gave last year, and possibly in the next weeks/ months, I remember getting money back!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
So doesn't this proves there is no economic inflation or beak down in USA. Gee, all those reports of economic turmoil was false afterall.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Just imagine if he gets re elected and continues his spending spree. . . . One of 2 things will happen: 1. Taxes will rise to un believable new heights, OR 2. The U$D becomes devalued to equal the Mexican Peso.

Or maybe halfway in-between.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
30 Billion for Israel, half a billion for Palestine? So why do the Arabs hate us again?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Infact a good measure would be to stop all such funding to all countries and first take care of own country.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
30 Billion could be used for so much more in this world, these leaders need to use their imagination more, nobody is thinking outside of the box!

What a waste. 30 billion towards this?? It's just the same crap humanity has done for hundreds of years, and we never learn that it doesn't solve anything.

Oh well peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
reply to post by Republican08

Just imagine if he gets re elected and continues his spending spree. . . . One of 2 things will happen: 1. Taxes will rise to un believable new heights, OR 2. The U$D becomes devalued to equal the Mexican Peso.

Or maybe halfway in-between.

Of course .... the texas peso IT's so clear now

on a serious note and i'm not defending obama but it will be spread over a decade $3 bill per year still sounds excessive and all in military aid no less ...gee I wonder WHAT israel will do with there new weapons... lets see iran's getting awfully up its self and then there is gaza.... hezbollah al-quieda... oh wait they don't contribute to fighting al-quieda because that would actually be pulling ther weight. So many regional conflicts so little money : D (irony FTW)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
that 30 billion was better spend on getting the USA space program back on its feets.
They can waste 30 billion in Israel or do somethng real and something which will bring welt and will lead too peace .,, space exploratioin.. putting an Israeli and a Palestinian on the surface on the moon together with there flags hand in hand broadcasted in full-hd on all news network global coverage.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
30 BILLION MILITARY AID???????????

Excuse me... the world is starving, wars are evil..WHAT?????

OK, He is not the devil - he is the devil's advocate - as are all those big fat senators.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
One of the things that "America is good for" at least from the perspective of our "for the people elected officials" is briberies, in this time and age our nation needs more money to bribe other nations to do what we wants than never before.

The government call it "aid" but lets truthful the right name is "briberies"

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

So the question is ... will the next decade involve

$ 30 Billion of Israeli Military hardware,laying waste to $500 million worth of Palestinian infrastructure .

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The thing is...Israel is hardly a country that needs foreign aid in the first place, they are not exactly swimming in cash but they don't need hand outs every year from foreign countries to survive. Oh well, America will ship over tons upon tons of ammunition,rockets,missiles to Israel, give them money to buy more...then Israel will stop shipments of pasta to gaza for fear of them turning it into bombs. Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just think how much this 30 billion could help people in the US who

are losing their homes.

Now think how many Palestinians will be homeless because of

this 30 billion.

IRONY

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
One of the things that "America is good for" at least from the perspective of our "for the people elected officials" is briberies, in this time and age our nation needs more money to bribe other nations to do what we wants than never before.

The government call it "aid" but lets truthful the right name is "briberies"

It would be OK if they bribed them to say , go to Mexico for a week,

Or buy there wives something Frilly.

But it's 30 BILLION to be Spent on Military.

That will be used somewhere , on someone.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
its horrific, to see obama , man with a promise for every americam, giving all that money to Israel, and not too its citizensm, create jobs, cures, help the hoemless* obama was 2 faced from the beginning..got i hope capitalism fails miserably*

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yeah , I'd say there is no economical problem at all, just look at us. It is Christmas here in the states all the time. It has all been a front.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Yeah , I'd say there is no economical problem at all, just look at us. It is Christmas here in the states all the time. It has all been a front.

Obama has lots of cash to pass around.

He,s going to be santa to the world

top topics

<<   2 >>

join