It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna Experience the aura right now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So how would I meditate to increase awareness? Or should have I googled it?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Those are the exact same ways I teach people to do it, Darkblade71 !!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudx
So how would I meditate to increase awareness? Or should have I googled it?

You can google meditation and get all kinds of ways.
But what worked for me was candle flame meditation.
All you need is a candle.
In a dark room with no distractions, light the candle,
Sit in a comfortable position, and say out loud as an affirmation, I wish to meditate to increase my psychic awareness. Or you can always say aura if thats your goal. Say it out loud though, because you are stating your intent, and also your mind hears it better.

Close your eyes and try to visualize a pure white bubble form around you.
Then open your eyes again and watch the candle flame. The idea is to blank out your mind, but that is very hard to do at first, so the first week or so, just examine the flame of the candle, notice the layers of flame, and then stare at it. The more you examine the flame,the more layers of fire you will notice. Eventually, you will start to get tunnel vision. When that starts happening, you are starting to get into a meditative state. try not to blink to much, but do it as needed. Your brain starts to go into another brain wave pattern and eventually, you will almost seem to fall asleep. But you will still be awake. The first few times you do this, actually, you might just fall asleep...lol

Another important thing, is to pay attention to your breathing, almost forgot to add that, slow your breathing down to a mellow deep breath in and out.

Meditation is an art form, and to get into that state takes practice. This is just the way I learned to meditate, there are many others, but this is what worked for me. After a few weeks, I was able to get into that state of mind just by picturing a candle in my head. Some people might take longer.

You can request many things in meditation. I asked for a lot of things, and if they were important, usually after I was done and went to bed, I would have dreams about things. Pay attention to your dreams. I started to see future events pertaining to my own life when I meditated on seeing the future. They were just small things, like seeing my son get into the fridge and playing with the eggs, waking up in the morning and finding the eggs broken and fridge door open, small things, but things none the less. A lot of people don't understand how helpful and important meditation is, but it puts you in tune with yourself, and you will start to realize that you are a lot more than most people think.

Hope that helps some. It sure worked for me!
And another thing, don't get scared, cause some things seem rather freaky sometimes, but know that NOTHING can hurt you. If you feel comfortable with praying for protection beforehand, do that, and trust that you are protected. The visualization of the bubble is a form of protection.

Also look into visualization techniques, and self hypnosis, which is also a VERY powerful tool in self awareness.

When I was doing all of this, I didn't have the web or anyone I could ask questions of, and did it all on my own. So many things that happened, I didn't understand, and I got scared, and eventually, I stopped meditation, which I am currently starting to get back into, so, best of luck on your journey of self awareness! I am going to start up again myself, and jump into the unknown feet first this time!

ROCK ON!!!

Another thought that occurred to me, when I would meditate, after a while, I would totally blank out for 3 or 4 hours, and people have said thats not healthy, but, worked for me. LOL So if you start to blank out, its OK as far as I am concerned.
All my information came back in dreams later in the night, but it sure did make me really relaxed and mellow all throughout the day. I was much happier.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowSephiroth
Those are the exact same ways I teach people to do it, Darkblade71 !!!

Its a common thing I think.

At least for people who experience these things and want to let others know that they can do it too.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
do some research on Umbra and Penumbra interfearance patterns. It deals mostly with shadows and may shed light onto the aura on white paper effect

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks for the help and information darkblade.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudx
Awesome, thanks for the help and information darkblade.

No problem, if you start to experience stuff, come back and tell us all how its going. Every journey like this has valuable information for a lot of poeple.

That and its just so very very cool!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I hate it. i tried looking at aura's 2 years ago, for 2 months, but i couldn't see more than a thin white/blue line around objects. and now after this thread i started picking up again, but it's still the same.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plakband
I hate it. i tried looking at aura's 2 years ago, for 2 months, but i couldn't see more than a thin white/blue line around objects. and now after this thread i started picking up again, but it's still the same.

Look at the comment above about meditation. Its about the only way you will get to see auras any stronger that I know of. Its a learned skill. Meditation helps tons with it.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
yeah, i already thougth about it, and i'm going to do it starting tomorrow. but thanks !

and for the dutch people, here is a website from a guy i learned from.

home.wxs.nl...

if other people want to read it too, they might be able to get a decent translation trought www.systransoft.com

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Myself and my wife have just tried this....awsome...if it means nothin it don't matter cos its great fun...i saw my wifes and it was intense...i got jealous...i keep trying hard with mine but hers is always stronger....blinding almost! Does this mean anything?....

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
You guys have all given me some great insight into aura reading. I have always been curious about it. I had my aura read once, and the fellow who did it said mine had a curious inward dive on top of my head. The top part was like a M ... Anyways .... does anyone know if the different colors mean anything? If so, what do they mean? Do they change with mood, or is it where you are spiritually? What? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
haha for one you can see 'auras' and another thing... is that the people who take pictures from, fairs? that shows your aura its a complete fake. Read up on what the camera's are it will tell you in full detail that its a scam. And from what darkblade is saying its all true from which I have expierenced aswell.

Here's a site that has alot of information on the subject, its not mine but its good!

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz

We only use 11% of our brains just imagine what we could do if we could use all of it. Heh.

Rustiswordz - you are very generous with that- THANKS - it is actuall less than 10%

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i cant find my "aura" .... ::sad::

I'll never get my Hippie ID

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greys
i cant find my "aura" .... ::sad::

I'll never get my Hippie ID

LOL

That was great sarcasm! I would say keep trying, but for some reason I doubt you are really serious. OMG Its been a while since I have read this thread...I wonder if I can keep it alive???!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gislebertus
Yeah I can hear the same thing even when the TV is on in another room... I thought I was wacky... I also have street lights turn off on me all the time when I pass under them... what's up with that?

That happens to me, also! Street lights go out when I go under them, sometimes lightbulbs pop when I try to turn on a lamp, etc., or when I walk in a store, the electricity goes off, and they can't find any reason for it. Also, I get different frequencies in my ears, that others don't hear.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
(1)Close your eyes and hold your hands together like you would be praying.

(2)Rub your hands like you are using a moisturizing cream.
(this is to stimulate your energy on your hands)

(3)Slowly pull your hands apart.When they are about an inch or so apart stop.

(4)Begin rotating your hands in opposite dirrections like you are rubbing your palms together,but do not let them touch each other.

(5)Pay close attention to what you are feeling on your palms.
Almost right away you should feel what I can only discribe as magnets pushing apart.

This is aura energy,Or rather life force energy.
Practice these exercises and you should start to see some sort of results quickly!

All of them worked for me except for this one, but I have a
diffrent method I would like to contribute.

(1) Relax, center yourself, I find the breating system from SRV
works well, plug one nostril breath out then in, then repeat
with the other, its good if your not proficiant at normal meditation
breating and its quicker, also massage each limb running from
foot/hand to heart to connect yourself, it improves the results
considerably.

(2) Now we have a physical form and an astral form IMO, you can
train youself to move the astral form outside of your body ex,

Moving your astral hand just beside your real one,
as if theres a copy right next to it, touching it even.

Do that with your left hand, keep it there, while keeping your physical
hand in the same spot.

(3) Move your right hand slowly closer to your left, and its astral form.
If you only feel a slight effect move it back a bit further then it was
(your right) then repeat. You should feel the opposing magnetic feeling
very strongly, and if you get it down enough as I have, there even
is the slight movement that comes with putting two like magnets
near eachother.

Feel free to ask questions if you dont understand.

-Renshin

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueangel7

Originally posted by Gislebertus
Yeah I can hear the same thing even when the TV is on in another room... I thought I was wacky... I also have street lights turn off on me all the time when I pass under them... what's up with that?

That happens to me, also! Street lights go out when I go under them, sometimes lightbulbs pop when I try to turn on a lamp, etc., or when I walk in a store, the electricity goes off, and they can't find any reason for it. Also, I get different frequencies in my ears, that others don't hear.

Okay,
Have you ever noticed that movement, of any kind produces these
sounds? Try it, turn all sounds off, then study the diffrent frequencys
you hear, now move your arm infront of your face, and listen for it,
its undenyable noticeable. New age sites were right IMHO about
frequencies and the like.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
One question I can see aura too. But in various ocasions specialy at night my husband said that mine scares the hek out of him beacuse sometimes is so red around my head that looks like my hair is on fire and it reflects on the ceiling as I but when I tried to look I dont see anything like that. this happend two times already.
Both times I had just being waking up from astral traveling. (by the way my hair is not red colored)

red is sex. your husband is lucky.
potheads are gray.
i forget what blue signifies.
im not so great at seeing auras, the only one that was significant that i can remember was golden. I was at disney world with a female friend of mine and she was talking to a little girl. it was obvious someday she wanted a little girl and was also in awe of disney. it was beautiful.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join