It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna Experience the aura right now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
DarkBlade71,
I was suggesting you see a doctor to try and figure out what it is. If you are able to read energy that most of us can't, why not let an expert figure out why? That way we could all know.

You would be able to say that we are Ignorant of your abilities. By being letting us understand them, or possible duplicate them in a lab, you would be taking a major part in Denying Ignorance.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Icelid, I have. I saw an eyedoctor when it first started to happen because actually, I am a very down to earth person. I also talked to a psychiatrist, and my family doctor. I didnt want to rule out anything. And had to make sure that I wasnt going insane.

I did rule all other options out before I accepted a lot of things.

Whether or not people believe me, its up to them. I certainly am not going to supply anyone with medical records...lol

That was a very valid question. I do get somewhat defensive sometimes, but its only because I have had these questions asked of me several times over the years. You just kind of get irritated sometimes. But I understand I am new to this forum. I'm not out to prove myself, just sharing what I understand to be.

If people think I am whacked, thats ok, I almost expect it anyways from some. But I have seen an eye doctor, psychiatrist, and my family doctor. All ruled out any sort of medical issues other than pstd, which comes from childhood trauma. Which actually, I believe, is part of the reason I can do some of the things I do.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   

here is a pic of my aura taken at the ren fest.
i have my doubts of it's authenticity because the person that paid for it kept saying it would be red, and it took longer than the chick(who took the pic and admittedly did know squat about reading auras) intitially said it would who knows if they can manipulate the outcomes of aura colors at these festival booths?

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Darkblade, that is not an Aura, that is an optical illusion made from the bodies weaknesses. I thought you said you witnessed these things!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well I'm a great believer in all things healing, witchcraft, aura's etc.
Not to sure about your paper test though, I did it, and I got quite a strong feeling and a bold white light around my fingers, what does that mean?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
Darkblade, that is not an Aura, that is an optical illusion made from the bodies weaknesses. I thought you said you witnessed these things!

no, the blue shimmer. Not the optical illusion, that is there too. Read the whole thread
Someone pointed that out too, actually a few people did. Its not the optical illusion you are looking for. You will get that at first, but after a while, you also get something else. I failed to point that out because I didnt think of that part. Some other people were nice enough to point it out though.

I do see auras, but not unless I look for them. And then its nothing major unless I am say, watching someone on stage, then at times it will pop out while they talk. Its not an ability I control.

Its not my area of experience, just something I have experienced, and something I was into for a few years when I was interesting in healing.

Hope that explains where I am coming from

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Well I'm a great believer in all things healing, witchcraft, aura's etc.
Not to sure about your paper test though, I did it, and I got quite a strong feeling and a bold white light around my fingers, what does that mean?

that is the illusion part, which means your eyes are starting to adjjst, watch for a blue shimmer close to where the white lines are. It will appear almost at the edge of white lines. It will appear to move around your hand. Almost looks like an electrical spark.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think some people are missing the point in that first exercise. If you read it again, I said THE BLUE SHIMMER...not the line that you first see.

People are getting confused on it. That first part is an optical illusion. The shimmer is not. I am not an expert on auras, although I have read a lot on them, so I offer you a chance to experience it yourself. Those ways are the easiest way for someone to see it to some extent. When I first started to see it, I was also into heavy meditation. So I saw a lot more than just simple lines and stuff. I feel the need to explain this because of the reactions I am getting. What these exercises do is allow your eyes to pick up more subtle energies than they normally would. It distorts your vision a little.

But if you really want to get into the aura and its uses, there is a book called Hands of Light, by Barbara Brennan:

www.barbarabrennan.com...

she goes into a lot of detail on the aura and gives heavy physics explinations, then goes into healing using the aura and chakras. She would be an expert on the matter, I am not, although after my own experiences with the aura, and once seeing a full aura, I was very excited when I read her book and put it to use for a couple of years when I was working with physical/mentally challenged adults.

Ok, there, done.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well I think I'm gonna stick to lookin in the mirror, I can't seem to be able to do that very well, althoguh I did get some bloo eventually.
My aura's all pink at the minute.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Texthere is a pic of my aura taken at the ren fest.

Having a red aura is not good, I think is a fake, I had an halo around my head sometimes that is bright orange in color and make my head look like is in fire. But that picture is to dull in color.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The blue shimmer I see when looking at my hand above a white paper is caused by receptive fields and afterimages. The receptive fields also work in color and use the blue orange/pink (of your skin) contrast to enhance the overall contrast in your vision.

I did a test and the blue shimmer can also be seen when you use a red or a orange paper before a white background. There are two possibilities: either we are referring to different phenomena or paper also has an aura.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
paper also has an aura.

Everything has an aura to it, but the aura around living things is different as I understand it. Its all made of energy. So it would stand to reason that both do.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I tried out the aura seeing excercise that you posted darkblade and I find that it works and I have seen auras before. I first thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me but now I know. I did see my aura and I see this weird grayish wave around my hand and I see a faint, thin, outline of blue. I assume that the exercise is working?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You will know if your exercise is working when you start to see littler rays like spike coming away from the field of energy.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sounds like it is cloudx, if you keep doing it you will start to see more. In the end, its just a neat little thing, but if you really want to see auras really really....I would recommend you try out meditation with the intent of increasing awareness. But yep, just keep going, its starting to work.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

BTW, Wolfgang Pauli died in 1958, so I doubt he reads this forum.
[Edited on 26-5-2004 by amantine]

Yes... but what did this have to do with anything?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Final_Wave
One of my friends has an evil aura when it comes to electronics (namely computers). Although I have never seen any aura, I can just imagine his being a dark black, infecting the computers he touches, destroying them.

Seriously.

I'm not sure if you would call it an aura, but he has a knick for crashing the uncrashable without having to do anything at all. He�s crashed notepad on his computer before. NOTEPAD. My computer can run for days without crashing, yet when he walks into the room BAM, even my computer crashes. I used to believe it was just the room his computer was in, but after countless times of him crashing my computers (and from what he's told me he crashes the computers where he works as well) I would say that he has some kind of wacky aura that is anti-tech.

Anybody else hear of anything kind of like this? I only know of one �semi-real� account and that was from Professor Wolfgang Pauli, who had similar mishaps to my friend. www.anecdotage.com...

He reads these boards and will probably see this, maybe he'll comment on it mwhahahha.

Yeah, I have the worst computer problems. I try to believe in logic, and science. That things have to make sense. But they don't. Almost daily I run into some problem with a computer I've never heard of before. I started my new job yesterday and my training computer locked up, then I somehow crashed the cash-register computer, which they say has never been done before. I think it may be some electromagnetic field in my genes. Or maybe God hates me.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Final_Wave

BTW, Wolfgang Pauli died in 1958, so I doubt he reads this forum.
[Edited on 26-5-2004 by amantine]

Yes... but what did this have to do with anything?

You think I'm related to him somehow?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I'm lucky I don't have a lot of electrical problems. Cig smoke is what kills my computer, not my aura.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JabbaOnTheDais

You think I'm related to him somehow?

Could be

I think it's more likely that you suffer from the same disease/electromagnetic field/aura/whatever as good old Pauli. The world's computers are at risk!

I wonder though... what would have happened if Pauli was still alive and you and he were in the same room? Would your destructive auras fight for supremacy, or would they merely double the technological havoc?

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Final_Wave]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join