It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna Experience the aura right now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
So you want to see an aura huh?
OK,Maybe I can help.
The following aura exercises worked for me,
Lets see if they work for you.

----QUICK AND EASY----

(1)First get a piece of white paper.

(2)Lay the paper flat on a table.

(3)Place one of your hands about two inches above the paper palm facing down.

(4)Spread your fingers apart.

(5)Look at the space in between your fingers.

(6)Do not stare,instead relax your eyes so that you are gazing...
The key here is to unfocus your eyes.Things will get a bit blurry..that is good.

(7)It may take a while but soon you should begin to see what I like to call a heatwave,
because it looks like the heat you see comming of a hot road in the summer.

(8)When you begin to see the "wave" keep an eye out for a bluish shimmer that will
appear around the "heatwave"....That is part of your aura!*VBS*

If you do not see anything the first time keep on trying...it is a simple exercise but is very effective.
Even after you see the aura keep on doing this...your aura vision only gets better with practice..
Soon you will begin to see this "wave" around a bunch of things..Trees and plants especialy.
This is how I began to seriously aura gaze,with one little exercise.*S*

-----ANOTHER EXERCISE!-----

(1)Find a friend to sit in front of a white wall.

(2)Stand back by about 15 feet and look above your friends head.

(3)As in the exercise for seeing auras on your hand,soften your gaze.

(4)After a few seconds (or minutes depending on how well you can soften your gaze) you should begin to see a yellowish glow surrounding their head.

This is a part of someone elses aura!*S*

---FEELING THE ENERGY---

Some people for some reason can not see auras,but they can feel them!
This little exercise is to get a feeling of the aura.

(1)Close your eyes and hold your hands together like you would be praying.

(2)Rub your hands like you are using a moisturizing cream.
(this is to stimulate your energy on your hands)

(3)Slowly pull your hands apart.When they are about an inch or so apart stop.

(4)Begin rotating your hands in opposite dirrections like you are rubbing your palms together,but do not let them touch each other.

(5)Pay close attention to what you are feeling on your palms.
Almost right away you should feel what I can only discribe as magnets pushing apart.

This is aura energy,Or rather life force energy.
Practice these exercises and you should start to see some sort of results quickly!

Share your experience below so people can read them.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
heh i can see my aura, dont need no paper. I just hold my hand up and i notice a slightly opaque halo around my fingers. I can do that ever since i was a kid. Cant tell colour though.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rustiswordz
Cant tell colour though.

A lot of people are like that, me inclueded most of the time. The aura I see around other people is often just a glow around the head that gets brighter or darker depending on what I say to them.
Seems to be many ways to see it and many ways to experience and interpit what one sees.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Its amazing isnt it. I can hear electrical fields, i can hear a slight whizzing if someone has their television on almost as if i can 'hear' the analogue radio signals and im a dozen yards away from their front doors.

We only use 11% of our brains just imagine what we could do if we could use all of it. Heh.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I can hear electrical fields, i can hear a slight whizzing if someone has their television on almost as if i can 'hear' the analogue radio signals and im a dozen yards away from their front doors.

I've always been able to do this as well. I was unaware that some people couldn't do it until I mentioned to a friend one day. No auras for me thought. I'll try your suggestions Darkblade, thanks for the tips.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
One question I can see aura too. But in various ocasions specialy at night my husband said that mine scares the hek out of him beacuse sometimes is so red around my head that looks like my hair is on fire and it reflects on the ceiling as I but when I tried to look I dont see anything like that. this happend two times already.
Both times I had just being waking up from astral traveling. (by the way my hair is not red colored)

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
are you serious, i always thought there was something wrong with my hearing so i never told any one, hey so my hearing is perfectly fine.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've told people that when I see the northern lights I can hear them, no one believes me...

LOL

When I lived in Alaska growing up, my mom used to ask me if I could hear them crackle, and in an odd way, I could, and still even here in Minnesota, I can when I look at them. People tell me its not possible, they don't make noise, but I hear them anyways, but its not like normal noise, its like brain noise.

Maybe my mind interpits what I see and turns a part of it into noise.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm not shure about that rubbing hand thing.every living creature makes electricity.
try this:
take a pen and a tiny piece of paper
rub the pen vigourusly in your hair
put the tip of the pen over the paper
the paper will stick to the pen Static Electricity

by rubbing your hands togheter you create static electricity

could that explain it?

what is an aura?
when you unfocus your eyes your vision becomes blurry that's why you see a "heatwave"...

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by DarkSide]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Its amazing isnt it. I can hear electrical fields, i can hear a slight whizzing if someone has their television on almost as if i can 'hear' the analogue radio signals and im a dozen yards away from their front doors.

We only use 11% of our brains just imagine what we could do if we could use all of it. Heh.

Who said we only used 11% of our Brains? If your talking about Einstein he was misquoted by the press. We do indeed use much more than that.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
DarkSide, part of the point is, if you do this continously, you improve over time, and it does lead to aura gazing, I know because I have done it. It could very well be what you state, but the point is that you become more sensative to it all.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong, but I am telling you what worked for me. And that anyone can do this and get quick results that can lead to more results over time. If you think its simple static, then thats your choice, and is an explination that could be debated by some, but in the long run, it does lead to aura vision and aura awareness.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hate to be a party pooper, but i can do it with my mobile phone, and with cd cases. its just the contrast between the dark foreground object, and a light background object leaving a mark on your retina. i have very acutely light sensitive eyes so i get these phenomena all the time. In fact on a sunny day i cant see for 'auras'.

Im now gonna leave before anyone starts arguing

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yeah I too can "hear" TVs when they are on. It's a very high pitched noise on the edge of the human hearing spectrum. So I dunno if I'm hearing what you guys are describing or just the Cathode Ray Tubes moving really fast. 'Cause my dad said he could hear it as well when he was young but doesn't anymore....

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokersroom

Im now gonna leave before anyone starts arguing

LOL Is a hit and run.

ok, I guess that explains why I have been able to manipulate, (which is a bad word for it, but I will admit that you can do that), the moods of people by using the glow around thier heads too. LOL

I had a job interview where that happened, and I noticed the glow, and I made both people in the interview glow so bright that when I walked out of the room, they were smiling and laughing and it got back to my wife that it was the BEST interview they ever had. Every time I said something that would make the glow dimmer, I came back with something else that made it brighter.
You ever been in an interigational interview? I think thats what they call it, where you have two people drilling you with questions, and you have to answer both, as best you can? Thats the kind it was. I learned fast in that interview to make them glow as bright as I could.

Anyways, I know its not simple eye glitches. What it does is make the eyes more sensative to light and subtle energy. I'm sorry, but thats just what it is. If you do these things for a while, you become more aware of the subtle things that are around you.

Its funny....this is why I hesitate on posting some of these things, at first, it seems to be static or eye crap...but like I said before, as time goes on, you become more aware of these things, and it could be that because you are distorting your vision you will see light differently, but that doesnt mean you don't see something else. Think of it like putting a red or blue screen over your eyes and then watching the world, you dont see certain object of the same color, but when the screen is removed, you do. Distorting your vision is like not placing a filter, but giving you a different view, and if you know what to look for, you can learn to track and see things you wouldnt normally see.

When I was in therapy for my ptsd, I discussed some of these things with my psychiatrist(sp), and his answer to a lot of what I see is if you can verify that you are seeing these things, like my example of the interview, then they most likely happen. I always see a thin blue outline around people if I look, and this is part the first level of the aura.
A person who reads up on these things,
will realize when they start to have success with them, that it is a valid experience. Sorry some people are so fast to write it off. Try it for yourself and see what happens over time.

Don't take my word for it, or anyone elses, do it yourself and see instead of flat out denying it or ruling out that it can happen because you don't believe it or think its just light refraction etc...
LOL

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Suposedly our eyes are only sensitive to the visible part of the Electromagnetic spectrum. SO I wonder what part of the spectrum that "auras" fit in to? Any ideas? I'm thinking very low-grade magnetic fields but then why would they be visible to us? Or perhaps they aren't seen at all but rather sensed and then intergrated into our visual cortex because our brain doesn't know how else to assimilate it....

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I have no clue actually. I'm trying to remember what I read, but it was so long ago that I don't. If I had my Hands of light book handy I could tell ya what it says, but I don't. Could very well be magnetic. Seems if I remember they said etheric, but, can't say for certain.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yeah I can hear the same thing even when the TV is on in another room... I thought I was wacky... I also have street lights turn off on me all the time when I pass under them... what's up with that?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I also have street lights turn off on me all the time when I pass under them... what's up with that?

Now that's something you don't see all the time....

Is there like a max distance away that they have to be before you don't influence them? That's very interesting...Also do you mean like the tall highway street lights or lower sidewalk street lights?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Could these "auras" be after images? You say you can see them when there is a white backround. It sounds like it is. Not all of these can be explained, but I would suspect that the colourless ones are after images.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I am open to that possibilty to a point, but if you see the blue shimmer, after images dont do that. Also, it will appear to zip around the fingers. Its very strange when you do see it. I remember seeing photos of leaves where they got that image of what I am speaking about....I'll have to see if I can find them on the web.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join