It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this Shanks aerial photo taken before, or after cleanup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What date and approximately time was this photo taken and was it taken before, or after the cleanup started?

United States v. Zacarias Moussaoui
Criminal No. 01-455-A
Prosecution Trial Exhibits

Exhibit Number Description
P200057 Photograph of the scene in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where Flight 93 crashed

www.vaed.uscourts.gov...

I always assumed it was taken on 9/11 around 1-2 p.m. and before any cleanup of plane debris started.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ATH911]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

I always assumed it was taken on 9/11 around 1-2 p.m.

I would say it was taken well after that day, all the tire marks, the floodlights set up and the lack of people there

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I don't know.. BUT.. there is a video out that shows "proof flight 93 was shot down" and then it shows a current photo after the attack... then shows a pic from "1997" but he was using google earth.. that didnt come out till like 2000.

Either way...
flight 93 WAS shot down. It's the ONLY 9/11 conspiracy I believe in...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I edited the OP.

I want to also know if you think the photo was taken before, or after the cleanup of plane debris started.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Perhaps during/after, however, the plane never crashed there anyway.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thats one of the excavation photos taken several days into the recovery effort. How many days I'm not sure. Shanksville PA. I agree with Dereks that there does not seem to be a lot of people or equipment around so the timeline he referenced seems plausible. I'm sure it was near the end of the clean up due to the blue decon tent pictured, they would need that due to the jet fuel.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

Either way...
flight 93 WAS shot down. It's the ONLY 9/11 conspiracy I believe in...

You're right there. I think 93 was shot down and to avoid more people digging for info on that, the other false 9/11 conspiracies are allowed to flourish as a distraction.

As for the OP it would seem to me that the picture was taken after the cleanup of the 9/11 events

[edit on 30-12-2009 by exlibertateveritas]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
It was taken after. You were told this in the Puddles thread.

But you could always contact the NTSB and get an official answer, since its a photo they gave to the courts as evidence in the Mossoaui trial.

flight 93 was not shot down. the crash site doesn't support a plane being shot down (which would have a debris field that is much longer than the what has been shown)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I would say after intial clean but obviously before the excavation was started, the original impact crater can still be seen.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

So what miracle weapon was used to shoot it down? Because it wasnt a heat seeking missile, nor a radar guided missile nor an aircraft cannon. So which one was it?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So skeptics, do you all think the photo was taken after cleanup started? Any skeptic think otherwise?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
So what miracle weapon was used to shoot it down? Because it wasnt a heat seeking missile, nor a radar guided missile nor an aircraft cannon. So which one was it?

Who told you it wasn't a missile or cannon?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Well according to the Don Rumsfeld's admission that it WAS shot down (or are you OS'ers gonna claim a "typo"?) My guess is that it was either a sidewinder or one of those Stingers left over from the Contra/Sandinista days of Reagan lore.

And I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word "terrorized" is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be."
- Don Rumsfeld, SECDEF

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So skeptics, do you all think the photo was taken after cleanup started? Any skeptic think otherwise?

YOU WERE TOLD that it was taken after 9/11/2001

How many times must you be told this?

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE us, CONTACT the NTSB,. THEY own the photograph.

god, even a 5th grader knows that if you can't get an answer from people, you go to the freaking source.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

You can't answer just by "yes"?

Are they any skeptics who think, like me, that this photo was taken mid-day on 9/11?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Are they any skeptics who think, like me, that this photo was taken mid-day on 9/11?

ATH,

Do you have a point? Really? Why are you so concerned about the timing of this? Perhaps because you can't see much from 1K feet?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
Do you have a point? Really? Why are you so concerned about the timing of this? Perhaps because you can't see much from 1K feet?

Does this thread about questioning the timing of this aerial photo make you nervous, or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Still waiting for an answer from Swampfox46_1999 on who told him it wasn't a missile or cannon.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

reply to post by RipCurl

You can't answer just by "yes"?

Why would you think that? Besides, I think it was taken at the earliest the next day or a few days later. See the light plants on by the blue tent? The light mast are raised. When you transport those lights the mast are in the horizontal position and not extended, but in this photo they are vertical and extended. If they arrived there on 9/11 during daylight hours you wouldn't immeadiatley have raised them, you wait until it is dark and then raise the mast and adjust the direction to light the area that you want to work in. That tells me that the photo is at least the next day if not later. Its like taking a flashlight to work. You don't turn it on until its dark.

top topics

join