It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Using Christmas Bomb Plot as an Excuse to Attack Yemen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hi all

Came across this very interesting story on Obama using the bomb plot as an excuse to attack tagets in Yemen. Curiously it discusses a secret military pact with the Yemeni government and a secret build-up of US forces around Yemen.

My question is that could the whole story be a cover to attack Northern Yemen (which I think borders Iran and is a stronghold of the Al-Quaeda linked rebels) and then establish another cold front versus Iran?

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The facts reek of conspiracy. What a beautiful operation. It seems to be working perfectly. We'll have a new front on the war formerly known as the GWOT in no time. All the better for all those defense contractors supplying the intelligence, the drones, the bombs, the satellites, the pilots, the operatives, the shoe laces, the energy drinks ...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If we become involved on a third front without a formal declaration of war, then Obama should be impeached.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wherestheproof
Hi all

Came across this very interesting story on Obama using the bomb plot as an excuse to attack tagets in Yemen. Curiously it discusses a secret military pact with the Yemeni government and a secret build-up of US forces around Yemen.

My question is that could the whole story be a cover to attack Northern Yemen (which I think borders Iran and is a stronghold of the Al-Quaeda linked rebels) and then establish another cold front versus Iran?

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Things have been going on in Yemen for a long time. It is almost a failed state, barely has control outside it's capital.

You can bet anything against the militant strongholds in it's northern border area will be done by proxy with the Saudi's and Yemen military, with our technical help of course. Though bombers from Diego Garcia are a possibility.

As for your question, Yemen is nowhere near Iran. It's on the Red Sea, and bordered by Saudi Arabia and Oman to the north and northeast. Check it out on the map.

en.wikipedia.org...:LocationYemen.PNG

top topics

join