It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I A or Perhaps THE Primary Representative of the Highest Power?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There's nothing gray about my story, or the necessarily brief synopsis, or the only grayness is its veracity can be determined obviously only by someone other than me. More about that toward the end. Everything is completely true to the best of my perception and interpretation.

Haven't posted under this name since March, except for an unfortunate verification in November... I've gone by the name Dean Goldberry since. Proof follows.

I have strong enough reason to believe I'm strongly enough connected to THE Highest (moral-spiritual) Power on this planet primarily because I've never encountered a stronger-better advocate for said Power than me. Between my blog and posts/threads here, particularly under my recent (DG) name on the latter, I'm pretty much the only one who's closest to the Right Track among ATS-ers I've read, though I've come across a decent number of truly inspiring moments/writings by certain folks here. I believe I have a unique enough angle on the whole conspiracy-secrecy paradigm.

I'm frankly not the brightest bulb on the tree, but definitely not the dimmest. I too often have too short a fuse and have been too inclined toward bad judgments in general, so if anyone is looking for the Perfect Messiah/Maitreya guru, good frackin' luck, or I guess I can HOPE for such Perfection as much as anyone. All irrational paranoiacs of the "Antichrist"-shouting variety need to simply acknowledge the validity of the possibility of there being a First True Savior before a Second, or however many more, if applicable, or if ever. All are equal, or enough.

In no way do I believe outright that any one person/being will or even can save humanity. Salvation is at least ultimately-primarily a collective effort anyway you look at it, if it can happen. However, it's equally conceivable that only one person has the ability to get the initial freedom, peace, enlightenment, ecological preservation etc. ball rolling. A single savior, if applicable, shouldn't be viewed in the idolatry of Perfection expectation, but simply as one who's the first to do something HUGE that no one else has been able to do.

My primary connection to the Highest Power, as I see it, is essentially in my humility and honesty in not trying to define what the Power is all about, but in simply having a stronger expression of desire (than anyone else I've come across) to formally, openly align humanity with the Power. It's time to grow up and no longer require the "service" of having those poor wittle hands held by Big Brother/Darth Vader to "go potty." That can only happen with enough DESIRE to end secrecy-BASED government(s). Too many people on "alternative" discussion sites aren't focused on and critical enough of the most concrete, tangible stuff of which government is made. In Americans' cases (in particular), there's not enough condemnation of the National "Security" STATE and Black Budget themselves.

Otherwise I can easily see all beings worth getting to know skedaddling, permanently, from this rock in the dark Milky Way outer rim, not that I outright believe it will or desire it to happen... Or at least take me with you/them, if ever applicable!

I have a substantial history of unexplained experiences.

I also happen to be a musical genius, at least by today's standards. Songwriting and composing are what I do in the "real world," even though I'm at least currently reluctantly (enough) going back to college (with a 4.0, after 25 years away from the routine), soon to enroll in nursing school, unless someone or something can somehow extricate me from that future. (I'm 44, male). It's too long a sad enough story to get into here.

To literally state my biggest unexplained experience(s) is counterproductive. Have tried it a few years ago, more than once, on another site. It SOUNDS too insane. All it does is invite ridicule, attacks, or mostly, ignorance/avoidance or confusion. The truth process of my (entire) situation can be initiated only by someone else who's obviously credible enough. I can say only that it involves telepathy.

Finally, I have a few or several acute physical symptoms and manifestations of which some or perhaps most, or perhaps none, are psychosomatic, or psychiatric-hallucinated. Have had minor enough hallucinations and a few psychic visions of which are too personal to elucidate here. Point is my (very apparently) deteriorating physical health gives me enough reason to believe I might not be too much longer in this plane/dimension. Need to get as much of this kind of stuff off my chest as I can (here), just in case. (I have no job or health insurance).

Reluctantly, I hereby acknowledge the possibility of the Highest Power not being the most powerful Power on this planet.

Happy New Year. May '10 be markedly better than '09, if at all possible.

lightworth.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm Lightworth. (Same IP). Sayonara for however long.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why dont you just type what you believe.

Lets see if we can find something to disagree on.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

I believe I got enough belief into it. Check the last couple sentences of the paragraph about the NS State etc. What I believe is better determined over several or many blog entries rather than anything I can quickly mention.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightworth

I believe im tired of these threads. Im sorry you are about to cash out and all. I live in NW LA also. Good luck on your journy there buddie. Dont expect too much from this thread. I forsee with my Knowledge 28 pages of flaming and 4 stars and 5 flags for you. Im not as powerful as you though my friend.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You can, you know, change your state of health voluntarily. Particularly if you already have a solid connection to the "higher power"... Nothing to stop you from living indefinitely, if you wish.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
big words and philisophical ideas does not make any one a higher power or any thing at all other than an intelogent person. people do not need to be able to spell, be articulit, or understand large math problems (not saying you are or do) to be intelogent or a "higher power".

i have met drunk homeless men whom were some of the most brilliant men i know. they were vary humble and kind and were able to think of them selfs over others. they lived they're lives in a manner that most humans could never understand. the problem with these men is that they were not vary good at articulating a sentence or remebering were they left off. of corse because of this no one wanted anything to do with them (besides the fact they were dirty and smelly).

some one of a higher power would care less what they looked, smelled or sounded like. they would have no pride in them selfs to even call them selfs a higher power. they would just simpley "be".

i lived on the streets of FL (west palm beach, vero beach) i did nothing for my self and thought only about others. when i didnt know were to go i asked God were i need to be and he (by the feeling of intuition) told me were to go. when i needed food to feed my friends and my self, he gave us food. when i needed new bags to help cary my belongings after the old ones broke, God gave them to me. what ever i needed and when ever i needed any thing, i got it. i got these things simpley by asking God.

now does that make me a higher power or anything greater than a human? no. it makes me what all humans are ment to be. devine beings. we are all this way and we all have the ability to do great things. no matter what our mental status or physichal status is, we all have this power. if you are a higher power or anything of the sort, why so much pride? why all the bosting? why even tell people these things? wouldnt you just let the world unfirle naturaly? i see you as an other normal human, whom feels the want to be more than he/she is.
we are "ALL" God expiriencing him self subjectively. you are no different then the rest of us.

i will leave in all my spelling mistakes to show that intelogence does not come form what you "KNOW". intelogence comes from what you "DO"

bless you none the less for being a human and having ideas. ideas are what make up this world. the more ideas we have....the more world we have.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

This is to Doc V as well. I don't have strong reason to believe I definitely will expire any time soon, but just don't have 100% reason to believe I won't. And let's hear it for (particularly NW) Louisiana! Like to see more posts from we local yokels.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Am I A or Perhaps THE Primary Representative of the Highest Power?

Only you can make that judgement. I will suggest that if everyone believed that they were the highest, best and most proper source of authority on this planet, the overall state of human existence would be far more pleasant.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightworth
Haven't posted under this name since March, except for an unfortunate verification in November... I've gone by the name Dean Goldberry since. Proof follows.

I am reporting you to the mods as having more than one account is against the T & C's

I have strong enough reason to believe I'm strongly enough connected to THE Highest (moral-spiritual) Power on this planet primarily because I've never encountered a stronger-better advocate for said Power than me.

Actually thinking you are better than everyone else just goes to show how full of crap you are.

Between my blog and posts/threads here, particularly under my recent (DG) name on the latter, I'm pretty much the only one who's closest to the Right Track among ATS-ers I've read, though I've come across a decent number of truly inspiring moments/writings by certain folks here. I believe I have a unique enough angle on the whole conspiracy-secrecy paradigm.

I believe you are so far up your own bottom, that you will believe that you are better than everyone.

I'm frankly not the brightest bulb on the tree,

Well thats clearly obvious

In no way do I believe outright that any one person/being will or even can save humanity.

According to the underlying connotations in your OP, it sounds like you think you can

However, it's equally conceivable that only one person has the ability to get the initial freedom, peace, enlightenment, ecological preservation etc. ball rolling. A single savior, if applicable, shouldn't be viewed in the idolatry of Perfection expectation, but simply as one who's the first to do something HUGE that no one else has been able to do.

And here comes the contradiction......

Too many people on "alternative" discussion sites aren't focused on and critical enough of the most concrete, tangible stuff of which government is made. In Americans' cases (in particular), there's not enough condemnation of the National "Security" STATE and Black Budget themselves.

Thats complete garbage. Many a folk at ATS are switched on individuals who bring a wealth of interesting information to the boards. You havent posted anything of interest at all. I dont know what you think gives you the right to claim you a better than everyone so Im going to put this down to being an egomaniac

I have a substantial history of unexplained experiences.

Do you have a family history of unexplained mental illness?

I also happen to be a musical genius, at least by today's standards. Songwriting and composing are what I do in the "real world," even though I'm at least currently reluctantly (enough) going back to college (with a 4.0, after 25 years away from the routine), soon to enroll in nursing school, unless someone or something can somehow extricate me from that future. (I'm 44, male). It's too long a sad enough story to get into here.

yet you list your occupation on your blog as a dreamweaver.....Sorry cant take you seriously even in the slightest bit now

Finally, I have a few or several acute physical symptoms and manifestations of which some or perhaps most, or perhaps none, are psychosomatic, or psychiatric-hallucinated. Have had minor enough hallucinations and a few psychic visions of which are too personal to elucidate here.

Cant say Im too surprised there. Maybe this entire thought of you being the only one to be a representative is one of your hallucinations?

(I have no job or health insurance).

Didnt realise dreamweaver was an occupation

[edit on 30/12/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
How many more Jesus/God complexes do we have to endure...sigh~

PUI ing is never a good idea.
Posting
Under
the
Influence.

Go sleep it off, or put your straight jacket back on.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Happy New Year to you as well, Oz. I have to wonder how many of those who lob the most vicious attacks are the most interested in preserving the secrecy-based status quo. Not saying that's definitely your case, but I've seen enough examples to recognize the pattern. This thread actually has a different, mostly spiritual purpose of which I don't need to specify. It's completely lost on those with average-at-best imaginations.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Happy New Year to you as well, Oz. I have to wonder how many of those who lob the most vicious attacks are the most interested in preserving the secrecy-based status quo. Not saying that's definitely your case, but I've seen enough examples to recognize the pattern. This thread actually has a different, mostly spiritual purpose of which I don't need to specify. It's completely lost on those with average-at-best imaginations.

Ive got nothing against people who want to stand up against the status quo. Seriously though, do you think this thread is original? Your like the 30th person in the last 6 months to claim that you are much better than everyone else, and claim to be of a higher power etc.

Fact is, your deluded like the rest of them. None of those that have claimed outrageous secenarios like yours in the past have ever lived up to their claim, and you will be no different.

By the way, here's an exerpt from the T & C's

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself"

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Surprise Surprise! Another 'Special' Person!

I wont bother wasting time pulling apart the authors story as it does it all by itself - but I will say that ATS is quickly becoming an awesome resource for any budding Psychiatrists & Psychologists wishing to study:

- Attention Seeking Disorders
- Münchausen Syndrome
- Narcissism
- Mythomania
- Pseudologia Fantastica
- Pathological Lying
- Cognitive Dissonance
- Various Other Delusional Behaviors

At least it's in The Gray Area I guess! I hope you seek help and get yourself better soon man!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 30/12/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

OK, I'm going to bed. Will check in later. If I wake up and find myself being handcuffed and taken to the klink for T & C violation, or am simply banned from this site (under both names) permanently, life goes on, no biggie. Again the real purpose of this thread isn't what's most obvious. I don't think I'm better than anyone. I just don't really fit in on these "alternative" discussion sites. Goodnight from NW Louisiana.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No, you are not.

Me neither, but I am closer.

just funnin'. I enjoyed your post.

But, seriously, if you gotta come here to proclaim your stuff, well, you just don't hqve it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good blessings to you in nursing school if you decide to go that route. I'm going into my final semester of nursing soon. It's tough, but one heck of an experience, and the lifes you get to touch are really special. Take care..Gum

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

This is to Doc V as well. I don't have strong reason to believe I definitely will expire any time soon, but just don't have 100% reason to believe I won't.

So in other words your just a regular person?

Go Saints!

MessOnTheFED!

new topics

top topics

join