It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Eight US 'CIA agents' killed in Afghanistan bomb attack

page: 5
15
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
He was invited in and not searched, of course.

www.abovetopsecret.com...



WASHINGTON – The Associated Press has learned that the suicide bomber who killed seven CIA employees at a remote outpost in southeastern Afghanistan had been invited onto the base and was not searched.

A former senior intelligence official says the man was being courted as an informant and that it was the first time he had been brought inside the camp. The official says a senior and experienced CIA debriefer came from Kabul for the meeting, suggesting that the purpose of the meeting was to gain intelligence.

The former senior intelligence official and another former official with knowledge of the attack spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly. The CIA has declined to comment.


[edit on 31-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]




posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
Seems very unlikely.

Maybe the CIA was training some patsy how to use the explosives and it accidentally went live.

It happened in the gym, perfect spot for a training exercise.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]



DING DING DING DING..

Thanks for giving me a theory to run with.

Occam's razor says this was the most likely scenario.

Thx



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I suppose American Army has its own intelligence. What were CIA intelligence agents doing there? This thing smells...



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Two NYC police got cut down by a prisoner.
Left alone perhaps with one arm cuffed he opened some lockers
and found a gun.
Being transported to the back of the car they cuffed the prisoner
in front instead of behind the back.

So a top investigator is lost due to procedure.
It happened this time but never again.
Informants in that country are not likely from what I heard.
I can't imagine why the CIA thought they found one after
what I head happens.
They suicide with us instead of a ignominious death at the hands of
the rebel countrymen.
Odd even with no pat down the explosive are not
a bulky give away.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote
Good hustle, Muslim people. The CIA needs to DIE.

Hope you get a few extra virgins for that one.

Heh.


yeah right...i guess muslim countries that have secret agents are ok in your book. those people are sweethearts. good hustle??? you are a truly sick and deranged person.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Indeed there are those that suspect that the victims were set up. This point is not to be ignored because it is a valid point.

In 1991-92 After Bill Clinton came to power and during his first term, a major policy shift occured involving special operations types in the field. The operatives could see the results because operatives were getting killed in the most unusual ways. Most were getting killed in non critical missions. Administrative actions were getting a lot of operatives killed and there were those including myself that suspected the deaths were all part of some intelligence internal action to kill those that had knowledge of prior highly classified missions which some wanted buried and hidden for all time. I make this remark because those getting killed were all experienced veterans and for some reason all the newbies were never hurt or endangered because of course they are too new to do normal business.

My last official assignment I was directed to Ecuador on a mundane in/out admin type mission. When I got there I was met and taken to my hotel where after checking in and having dinner I broke protocols and bribed a bell boy to allow me into an adjacant vaccant hotel room for the pupose of scaring an old friend that was coming to see me. Little did I know that while I was waiting across the hall in the vaccant room that a tag team showed up across the hall at the hotel room I was assigned. As I watched through the peep hole, I could see a team of two armed men, one on each side of the door and one unarmed knocker ready to rush the room upon the door opening. As I watched in shock while they knocked on the door over and over, I realized I had been set up. I escaped out a firescape window and ladder and then over a weeks period worked my way back to Panama by way of the jungle connecting Panama to Columbia. I was scared for my life, but it made me clearly realize that I couldnt trust anyone if I expected to make it back to safety and as such I would never be the same again with anyone I worked with. With no one I really trusted, I took an exit option Clinton offered during the big drawdown right after the first Gulf War and got the hell out of the miltary. It had gotten dangerous to be a seasoned successful agent and I knew it was time to go away while I still could breathe. It is a decision I do not regret to this day. In fact, it is probably the only reason I am alive.

It's a remark of humor among intelligence professionals that "Retirement" to the CIA means your timely death by whatever means necessary. I mention this because to me, it was my final retirement party that I missed in Ecuador, and as such, this most recent attack and killing of CIA agents is not beyond the possibility of it being an internal CIA agenda to rid the agency of those assets that could prove some past intelligence mission that might be embarassing or prove a linkage to politicians involved. Either way, what we are seeing is probably just normal business for the agency but I can assure you that there are those field agents right now that are questioning the chain of command and are more than suspicious of who internally generated the mission and who was in charge of running the admin protocols. We may never know, but to think that the CIA killed its own in this day and age is indeed a prudent and logical thought process. It's just a shame that the intelligence support and trust that field operatives require to survive has been replaced with political expediency without the agents knowledge. It will be this type of untrusting atmosphere that will undermine future and current operations because everyone and I do mean everyone with half a pea brain suspects that this is an iside job. While its purpose may be unclear, the techniques have been used so often that those in the know, "KNOW" its not something to ignore.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiote Good hustle, Muslim people. The CIA needs to DIE. Hope you get a few extra virgins for that one. Heh.


Well sugarlips, maybe the CIA will read this and come speak to you about it. Gosh, I hope so


Back to the beach house frolics...



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack
 



Glad you made it out OK.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack
 


Sounds like you were out in the cold.
What happened when you showed up at HQ and asked what
your next assignment was.

You had the drop on those guys.
It just make me wonder how the might have gone down.

A fast exit helped avoid a messy situation to say the least.
Glad you are back alive and well in the USA.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
Seems very unlikely.

Maybe the CIA was training some patsy how to use the explosives and it accidentally went live.

It happened in the gym, perfect spot for a training exercise.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]


NO, it was al qaeda that died... we all know that!

6 of them

Sheesh, if 6 al qaeda do something evil, they are CIA.

6 cia die, theyre teaching the terrorists

Lmao, whod want to protect you lot...


[edit on 31/12/2009 by Ha`la`tha]



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Looks like the spy recruitment was to pin point targets.
Just on TV news.
And mentioned the recruited spy is in a risky business.
Buried with severe religious prejudiced if caught instead of a hero.

This happened in IRAQ and other places when recruited spies
were given Global Star satellite phones with GPS to pin point targets.
And when they were found with a phone the spying ended.
Osama was pictured with the Iridium satellite phone his family
put money in but lost the investment in bankruptcy and dropped
the phone when he found out it made him a target.

Clinton wasted too much time on that one might be the grip
for conspiracy theorists.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Though things might escalate back into a war environment, in Afghanistan right now it is under extremely tight rules of engagement. As example, if an Afghani shot 20 rounds from a AK-47 towards our troops let’s say from over his fence of his backyard, and then went back to sweeping his courtyard with our troops taking 20 minutes to get to his house what do you think their response would be?

You might think they would break down his door and take the guy away with all weapons, or even kill him, but that is not the case. They would knock on his door and ask for permission to search, and then in finding the AK-47 they would let him keep it since by that country’s laws he can own one, finally then they would leave with the guy still there with his gun.

There is a very large intermingling of the local populace with our troops on a daily bases that if suicide bombing was their way of life then we would have a lot of troops dead. Were those eight were killed I would safely bet that the security was not near as much as any of you might think it would be, and the local populace intermingled with them routinely too.



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack
 


I know a guy in Afghanistan now. He was full on knowing about the al qaeda message the days are pregnant. Right before the CIA base in stables came out I received a call. before that the last time we had spoke he said there was no more he could do other than what he had offered. I asked him to catch the people who did the alqaeda message the days are pregnant. When he did call the last time he seemed very motivated and I hope he catches someone for this and really hope it was not him in that blast.



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Apparently our Oil Soaked media is only providing one side of the the story, what follows is what we're not being told.

There was a recent killing of 10 civilians, 8 of which were grade school age.
The Afghans are up in arms over it and wanted someone to answer for it. Even President Hamid Karzai demanded the US hand over the gunmen who killed the children.

Here is the article:


The UN special envoy in Afghanistan has said he is concerned about the mounting civilian death toll in the war-ravaged country. Kai Eide warned against nighttime actions by coalition forces ''given that they often result in lethal outcomes for civilians." The UN representative urged US-led NATO forces to make every effort to minimize civilian casualties in Afghanistan. He was referring to the alleged killing of ten civilians at the hands of foreign troops on Sunday in northeast Afghanistan. The US military insists that the victims were armed militants. The UN however confirmed that Afghans slain in a US-led raid at weekend were Students. ''Based on our initial investigation, eight of those killed were students enrolled in local schools.'' Eide said. The victims, including eight school children, were dragged out of their homes in the Kunar province and shot to death. Military offensives in Kunar, which borders Pakistan, are being led by US Special Forces. Eide's comments come as the Afghan government has called on NATO to hand over the foreign troops responsible for Sunday's killings. President Hamid Karzai on Thursday demanded the US hand over the gunmen who killed the children. The coalition attack has sparked a public outcry and prompted anti-US demonstrations, with protesters in Kabul demanding that US forces should leave the country. Protesters strongly condemned the killing and warned of violent reaction by the public. The demonstrators have torched a US flag and several effigies of US President Barack Obama over the past 48 hours. The UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan said in a recent report that 2,038 civilians had died in the first 10 months of 2009 as a result of US-led operations in the conflict-torn country. Figures released by the United Nations indicate a 10 percent rise in the civilian death toll from the US-led war in Afghanistan with a good share of fatalities caused by foreign forces. Kai Eide is a Norwegian diplomat who was appointed Head of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan on March 7, 2008.



www.presstv.ir...



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Please delete posted. Reposted information that was posted earlier

[edit on 1/1/2010 by x2Strongx]



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee

Apparently our Oil Soaked media is only providing one side of the the story, what follows is what we're not being told.

There was a recent killing of 10 civilians, 8 of which were grade school age.
The Afghans are up in arms over it and wanted someone to answer for it. Even President Hamid Karzai demanded the US hand over the gunmen who killed the children.




www.presstv.ir...


I have no way of knowing whether this report is accurate or not, however your quoted source is not an independent news organization but rather the propaganda arm of the Iranian regime.

If a reputable media outlet has this story then I'd be most interested in checking it out. Otherwise, I would recommend that no one take this for anything other than the usual lies from this source.



posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Don't know about special forces sabotaging our efforts.
The SF being directed by spies or informants that care less
about people not in their army sure makes sense.

Get the SF to kill Afgans that won't join their side.
Terror wins out in this game.

What seems clear is that the winning side has the best spies.
In WWII we got the Nazi spies coming over, well starting the CIA.
One might look into all the great war technology handed over
as well as some kept hidden with years of miss information and
lies.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A double agent did it:





Where is this double from, gad.
He was an agent.

We don't have a brain wave history capability yet.
But if you let me work on it.
Any thing is possible.

And this was in a movie with Tom Cruise.
So its a true expansion of classified Tesla technology.

The agent of Illumintainment show their hand again.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
Indeed there are those that suspect that the victims were set up. This point is not to be ignored because it is a valid point.

In 1991-92 After Bill Clinton came to power and during his first term, a major policy shift occured involving special operations types in the field. The operatives could see the results because operatives were getting killed in the most unusual ways. Most were getting killed in non critical missions. Administrative actions were getting a lot of operatives killed and there were those including myself that suspected the deaths were all part of some intelligence internal action to kill those that had knowledge of prior highly classified missions which some wanted buried and hidden for all time. I make this remark because those getting killed were all experienced veterans and for some reason all the newbies were never hurt or endangered because of course they are too new to do normal business.

My last official assignment I was directed to Ecuador on a mundane in/out admin type mission. When I got there I was met and taken to my hotel where after checking in and having dinner I broke protocols and bribed a bell boy to allow me into an adjacant vaccant hotel room for the pupose of scaring an old friend that was coming to see me. Little did I know that while I was waiting across the hall in the vaccant room that a tag team showed up across the hall at the hotel room I was assigned. As I watched through the peep hole, I could see a team of two armed men, one on each side of the door and one unarmed knocker ready to rush the room upon the door opening. As I watched in shock while they knocked on the door over and over, I realized I had been set up. I escaped out a firescape window and ladder and then over a weeks period worked my way back to Panama by way of the jungle connecting Panama to Columbia. I was scared for my life, but it made me clearly realize that I couldnt trust anyone if I expected to make it back to safety and as such I would never be the same again with anyone I worked with. With no one I really trusted, I took an exit option Clinton offered during the big drawdown right after the first Gulf War and got the hell out of the miltary. It had gotten dangerous to be a seasoned successful agent and I knew it was time to go away while I still could breathe. It is a decision I do not regret to this day. In fact, it is probably the only reason I am alive.

It's a remark of humor among intelligence professionals that "Retirement" to the CIA means your timely death by whatever means necessary. I mention this because to me, it was my final retirement party that I missed in Ecuador, and as such, this most recent attack and killing of CIA agents is not beyond the possibility of it being an internal CIA agenda to rid the agency of those assets that could prove some past intelligence mission that might be embarassing or prove a linkage to politicians involved. Either way, what we are seeing is probably just normal business for the agency but I can assure you that there are those field agents right now that are questioning the chain of command and are more than suspicious of who internally generated the mission and who was in charge of running the admin protocols. We may never know, but to think that the CIA killed its own in this day and age is indeed a prudent and logical thought process. It's just a shame that the intelligence support and trust that field operatives require to survive has been replaced with political expediency without the agents knowledge. It will be this type of untrusting atmosphere that will undermine future and current operations because everyone and I do mean everyone with half a pea brain suspects that this is an iside job. While its purpose may be unclear, the techniques have been used so often that those in the know, "KNOW" its not something to ignore.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zeuseadam
 


This is why some people do not join the CIA as in the case of Bill Lyne.
If his finds out any secrets he does not know but can suggest the
technology suppressors think there was something important.
This then says was there a secret or not and just a dis information
move on the suppressors part.
Finding a wooden coil form from Los Alamos that was bought back
seems to suggest they were reading his book.

ED: I never found out from MaxBlack what happened
when he reported back to HQ.




[edit on 1/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]




top topics



 
15
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join