It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Eight US 'CIA agents' killed in Afghanistan bomb attack

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stephen29
 


In the end I think all is well. CIA agents sign on knowing that most of their good deeds will go unknown. People here can trash talk them on a message board all they want; CIA agents will continue doing their jobs making a difference in the world.




posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
CIA is by no means simply collecting intelligence data. They are very active in creating all kinds of "situations", destabilizing and replacing governments, and whole regions. Al Qaida was created by CIA. Many believe that Al Qaida still works for CIA, they are a very useful tool in creating fear mongering atmosphere all around the world... And who earns money from that? And at what price? This is the real role of CIA.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath
 


Bin Ladin really posses no threat.
He can no-longer be seen in public, for fear of an assassination attemt. Any phone calls he makes can be traced back to his location.
As well as laptops "which he is known to use".
The real threat comes in the form of a imitator. Who is acting under his own false belief that if he creats a successful terroist attack, then he will be seen as being on the same level as Al Qaeda.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stephen29
 


Neither you or me know anything about what is really going on. We can only use our imagination and our experience of what people are capable of doing. And there are many dark areas there, when it comes to people and their motives and insensitivity to the welfare of others. And as far as I know, no one ever thought it necessary to apologize to the civilian victims in that dirty war (all wars are dirty).



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki
 


Quite possibly people think the CIA is all bad.
Rude and ignorant all at the same time.
Some one has to do the job.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
CIA is by no means simply collecting intelligence data. They are very active in creating all kinds of "situations", destabilizing and replacing governments, and whole regions. Al Qaida was created by CIA. Many believe that Al Qaida still works for CIA, they are a very useful tool in creating fear mongering atmosphere all around the world... And who earns money from that? And at what price? This is the real role of CIA.

Its actually spelled Al Qaeda. Which translaits "the Cell'.
It was not formed by the CIA.
There is no hope for you DangerDeath. You can just keep on directing your hate towards an Agency that has sworn an oath to protect this Nation. But at the end of the day. You are enjoying a right to be both illinformed, and ignorant of facts.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 


There are many "contractors" organizations or corporations which are used as complement to CIA. God knows what kind of network has been created around us. But it is not hard to imagine.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here is more 'information' on the topic to absorb:

Presidents afraid of the CIA? Why? How? Read on.....

The Soul of a 'being' is what has always mattered, not the 'shell' they're in.

When I speak to a person, I focus on the Eyes, their window to their being.

All humans are blessed with Divine gifts, many are never opened.

If one cannot see their gifts, should a freind, relative or 'stranger' not be responsible to improve their vision? Why not?

All beings could be seen as unpolished gems.
We are all infinitely connected to the Source as ~E~ or Energy is in everything.

To Love another is to see and appreciate their tapped and/or untapped potentials and to appreciate them at the same time as their Creator
would/could.

Love your Neighbor, for he/she might put out your 'fire' someday.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath
 


Regardless of how the Al Qaida was was created, I would find it hard to believe that they would still be closely affiliated with the CIA. I wouldn't find it hard to believe that the CIA has infiltrated the Al Qaida which could be considered connections with them (depending on how the story is written). Most importantly, the Al Qaida from my understanding is way to big to be controlled by the CIA. They would have too many smaller cells which do not report to their higher levels of command.

That's getting further into speculation than I would like to go. Speculation has it way of turning into fact around here and I do not wish to start that ride. It's hard to see the bigger picture without good information.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Some of the posts on here are truely disgusting. Ah well, I guess bad manners are to be expected by some.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 


There are many "contractors" organizations or corporations which are used as complement to CIA. God knows what kind of network has been created around us. But it is not hard to imagine.


Right, the whole insinuation might be just to start a forum thread
somewhere.
But American and not soldiers does seem strange.
Sure plenty of contractors took heat in IRAN.
No safe place.
Seems this is what happened here.
A telephone contractor got sent a bomber.

ED: Thats why I sometimes think you are safer in the army.
Well now the common folk have to deal with pat downs.


[edit on 12/31/2009 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki
 


Speculation... Many people believe 9/11 was an inside job, in which case Al Qaeda is clearly used as a shield and excuse... But, this is only a speculation... Well. Whatever. But the fact stays - Al Qaeda is a very useful excuse for starting, how many? - 1, 2, 3, 4 wars so far. This alone can not be taken so lightly and blamed on Al Qaeda, but it has been. So, what are we supposed to think? Personally, I think Al Qaeda did not attack WTC because they don't have the knowledge or technology to perform such a precise hit. Somebody else did it.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Am I the only one that feels like this whole new News is just a way to distract attention from what just happened with the plane plot?

How come an event that was said to have a plane blown up and going down killing a few people and which it is said to be an inside job by the CIA, FBI on the other side,etc,etc just be pushed aside cause of this new News of American people actually being killed with its first headlines of how it was CIA agents that were killed. Just like the plane plot with saying it was just ONE guy, now the stories is just being change right in front of our own eyes, its going to happen with this new event, they are going to be throwing in a lot of different stories out there, but with this new one, there arent any witness to come out and talk about it. Shortly, and maybe its already happening that the bomber story is gonna fade away as quick as this new event came into play.

I'm not saying the CIA was actually involved with anything but I'm sure,I can feel it that some other agencies were on play with the bomber and since that operation has failed, they quickly threw out a new event which is sure to be very touchy subject as I already see in this thread. I believe whoever is behind all of this and I strongly believe governments are involved are using this event to tap in people's emotions. The old way wasnt working, they couldnt put fear in people's heart and have people come out and agree to go to war but now that they tapped in people's emotions with this event, people are going to be screaming "lets go to war". And just the same way people on here are all sensitive, when someone says something about those people being killed are only letting their emotion clog their logic thinking and will make them go wild on someone instead of just staying on the facts is the same way going to happen off of ATS in the real world. So people shouldnt let their emotion get to them so there can be a decent decisions and figure out whats really going on.

P.S, i tried to explain myself as good as I can but that will due for me, take that as whatever y'all people want to take it... that just my opinion.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex
 


Oops, an infowars moment.
I couldn't agree with you more.
And great sentiment for all.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath
 


Exactly. Even with 9/11 I have heard multiple variations of what could have happened. Even those who agree that the US had something to do with 9/11 can't agree on how much involvement the US had in the plan. I have heard everything from the government letting the attack happen to them actually conducting the attack.

To say that the terrorists did not have the knowledge or information to carry out the attack is just underestimating their capabilities in my opinion. That's another topic entirely.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
At first was reported as civilian deaths, but now confirmed as CIA agents.

How the hell did terrorists get into this military base, and if their targets were intentionally aimed at the CIA, then how did the terrorists know exactly where to go? Maybe they got lucky to get in, or security were just incompotent, and the terrorists were aiming at anyone in the base and just happened to be CIA.

The situation seems to be getting worse, and how long can these kinds of attacks go on for without the temptation to send more than drones over the border into Pakistan?


(visit the link for the full news article)


[edit on 30-12-2009 by john124]


The Spartans where smart in one thing, you don't keep yourself at war with an enemy for to long. And that's because an enemy starts to get wiser and clever to the attackers tactics and strategy. Whats happening is that they are learning from their mistakes and the smart ones are what are left to train and kill our troops. Long battles and wars make for killing off the inept and the lazy and leaves the dedicated the smart and the tricky. We've been at war in afghanistan for 8 years and in a guerrilla war time is on the their side and they get to hit first almost all the time.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
At first was reported as civilian deaths, but now confirmed as CIA agents.

How the hell did terrorists get into this military base, and if their targets were intentionally aimed at the CIA, then how did the terrorists know exactly where to go? Maybe they got lucky to get in, or security were just incompotent, and the terrorists were aiming at anyone in the base and just happened to be CIA.

The situation seems to be getting worse, and how long can these kinds of attacks go on for without the temptation to send more than drones over the border into Pakistan?


(visit the link for the full news article)


[edit on 30-12-2009 by john124]


The Spartans where smart in one thing, you don't keep yourself at war with an enemy for to long. And that's because an enemy starts to get wiser and clever to the attackers tactics and strategy. Whats happening is that they are learning from their mistakes and the smart ones are what are left to train and kill our troops. Long battles and wars make for killing off the inept and the lazy and leaves the dedicated the smart and the tricky. We've been at war in afghanistan for 8 years and in a guerrilla war time is on the their side and they get to hit first almost all the time.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki
 


You say that "terrorists" have satellite navigation for auto-pilots to fly large passenger jets right into a designated building? Maybe in a James Bond flick, but in reality, I think it has to be someone much better equipped.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
Here is more 'information' on the topic to absorb:

Presidents afraid of the CIA? Why? How? Read on.....

The Soul of a 'being' is what has always mattered, not the 'shell' they're in.

When I speak to a person, I focus on the Eyes, their window to their being.

All humans are blessed with Divine gifts, many are never opened.

If one cannot see their gifts, should a freind, relative or 'stranger' not be responsible to improve their vision? Why not?

All beings could be seen as unpolished gems.
We are all infinitely connected to the Source as ~E~ or Energy is in everything.

To Love another is to see and appreciate their tapped and/or untapped potentials and to appreciate them at the same time as their Creator
would/could.

Love your Neighbor, for he/she might put out your 'fire' someday.


www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hey need you here I think!!



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Now this is ISI work. And I say this because they probably do have the intelligence necessary, and they have the willing people to go do it. You have to have some serious intelligence to get this done. This was not a lucky shot.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by projectvxn]


Or a serious lack of intelligence. As in the 911 debacle, drugs for guns and way to many others.
It does not make me happy when a man or woman from any country gets hurt or killed.
This BS has to stop.



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join