It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Ruppert's Collapse: The Movie (with full video in thread). Is Peak Oil being covered up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We all know Mike Ruppert from the 9/11 Truth and Lies presentation, and he has brought us some more theories to chew on.

I thought this movie was very interesting so I thought I'd upload it to youtube to share with everybody, but it will probably removed because of copyright infringement soon, so watch it while you can.

One thing I dissagree with is his assumption that the Peak Oil curve will be bell shaped. I agree that we have reached peak, but who is to stay the bell curve won't be flat at the top?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
this is a kick ass documentary i suggest everyone should watch it

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

What do you think the bell curve will look like in reality? I think its gonna stay flat for a while.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I'm not really sure but i think it will be gradual then the bottom will fall out eventually. One things for sure Ruppert is a good source to take the info from in my opinion.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I'm not really sure but i think it will be gradual then the bottom will fall out eventually. One things for sure Ruppert is a good source to take the info from in my opinion.

I think this guy has hit the nail on the head. Polish people are leaving the UK as we speak. I wonder how many people are preparing for the future in the way that Ruppart suggests. I know I'm going to be thinking about it more.

This movie has an amazing impact.

S+F

Gareth

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gareth01422

Yeah i mean what can it hurt to stock up on water and canned food etc.. never know whats gonna happen or when.

Everyone needs to watch this

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I think the end of peak oil will be much like the financial bubble burst of 2008: The collapse should have happened much earlier, it was delayed for possibly years by shady book keeping, etc. The general public wasn't aware of it until it finally happened, and then everybody ran around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming "how did this happen all of a sudden"? The truth was not only seen a mile away, but delayed as long as possible by shady business tactics which everybody played a part in.

They know that at the end of peak oil is a collapse also, so they will cook the books to keep us in our consumerist mindset as long as possible. When it does finally hit, again people will run around screaming "how did this happen all of a sudden?".

Also, I think Ruppert doesn't quite connect all the dots in this movie. He even seems to show some severe personality disorders. When he was asked about what if he was only collecting evidence to support his world view, and rejecting other evidences, he went off on a tangent about how he was trained to be such a great critical thinker because of his saint-like Dad who was such an important CIA man. That's a classic display of narcissistic personality dissorder. His answer had nothing to do with the question, but it showed how his mental process works. Instead of him analyzing what is presented to him, he already believes he has all the answers, so he doesn't really perceive and absorb. He only hears what he wants. The same symptoms showed when he gets almost violent when he says "I don't have to debate anymore!". Um, yeah, you kind of still do, Mike!

None the less, I believe he is correct on many aspects of this peak oil, and thank him from bringing it to my attention. We will see how it plays out.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Amazing stuff, I watched this whole thing while DPSing for my instance group.
This is really disturbing.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well the guys got a good track record non the less thats for sure, for some reason i have always seen him as the way you described but it seems he knows what hes talking about. We can only see from here on out if hes right but more and more stuff is falling apart with everyday passing.

This thread needs more attention this is most likely one of the most important Documentary warnings you will ever see just look at whats going on around you in the world today.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by gareth01422

Yeah i mean what can it hurt to stock up on water and canned food etc.. never know whats gonna happen or when.

Everyone needs to watch this

I am going to make my g/f watch this interview, if she likes it not.

When I started listening to George Green and some others from Camelot, I was worrying about all this to do with 2012 and issues it brings to the for front. But this interview from a guy who worked the streets (grass roots type of chap) the message is far more clearer.

I totally agrea, this interview needs more coverage and people need to watch it, even if just to make there own minds up. I am sure it will make them think about the future of man kind.

Gareth

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I agree he knows what he's talking about, he's a knowledgable person, but still just because he got the prediction about the 08 crash right, that doesn't mean he's right about everything.

His older lecturers were a lot better, like the 9/11 truth and lies presentation. It seems that because he was proven right about the crash in 08, he now thinks he's absolutely right about everything... When in fact I thought the movie was missing a couple linking points that prove this will happen soon, like he says. It's inarguable that it will happen eventually. I agree everybody should watch this and decide for themselves, though!

It atleast needs to be considered.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
He even seems to show some severe personality disorders. When he was asked about what if he was only collecting evidence to support his world view, and rejecting other evidences, he went off on a tangent about how he was trained to be such a great critical thinker because of his saint-like Dad who was such an important CIA man. That's a classic display of narcissistic personality dissorder. His answer had nothing to do with the question, but it showed how his mental process works.

The way I saw it, the question itself was an attack on his mental process, and his assertion that he's a good critical thinker, as opposed to some "new theory" guru, was an appropriate clarification. So yeah, he responded by saying he was raised to be a good critical thinker, it's something he understands and utilizes (obviously) and is not just someone fostering a beloved pet theory... in other words, he uses his discernment. How else could he have said it?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
One of the best documentarys I have seen PERIOD.

I advise everyone watch this who hasn't I really feel the guys pain when he got brought to tears so did I, I feel at a loss with it all and find it hard to explain to people how bad things really are and what we are being taken for.

This guy has my total respect, A MUST WATCH PEOPLE!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yeah this is a great doc -- here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Mike Ruppert is right about almost everything, except for Peak Oil. Peak Oil is a hoax perpetrated by the OIL COMPANIES to drive up prices.

The Abiotic Oil theory has been proven hundreds of times over by the Russians for the last fifty years. Doesn't it strike you as odd that in the 50s Russia was considered to have hardly any oil, but now they are the biggest oil producer in the world? How did that happen?

Ask their geologists:

freeenergynews.com...

The West are finally starting to come around:

blogs.chron.com...

It's hard for these petroleum geologists to admit that everything they know is totally wrong, and they don't even know what oil really IS.

The oil is NOT going to run out. This doesn't mean that we still can't burn it up quicker than it gets replenished, but simple conservation measures would totally take care of it. Why is it that a Model T got better gas mileage than most cars produced today? Why is it that making everything electric would greatly reduce the consumption of oil, yet no one even thinks of that? You can now buy an electric car that will blow the doors off any Ferrari or Lamborghini, for half the price, that can run 250 miles on a charge, and your electric bill for charging it up is around four bucks. The oil burned to produce the electricity gives ti the equivalent of 90 mpg. Most electricity in the US is produced by coal anyway, making us not have to import any oil if everything was electric. So why aren't these type of cars being produced by the millions by GM and Chrysler instead of them going bankrupt and needing bailouts for building gas guzzling SUVs?

www.teslamotors.com...

I gotta get me one of those bad boys. Once they start producing them en masse the price will come way down. This would end our dependence on foreign oil altogether.

top topics

join