It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Our job is the safety of the public and ourselves, NOT to give murderer's on the run who may have a gun ANYTHING they want. I don't care how simple his demands are in a situation like this. We have to end it as fast as we can so the ONLY people in harms way are us and the suspect.

Plus if he was hell bent on dying who is to say by bringing his girl out for him to see (as he requested) that he wouldnt shoot her before we shot him? Sounds crazy right...HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't believe all cops are terrorists, they can't all possibly be. However, I have had plenty of dealings with them in several states and must say, I've met some really crappy people. I know cops are people too, but some of them are just plain psychotic, liars, or scared, while others are completely apothetic and don't care. Perhaps better psych evals and training is the answer, I don't know. Finally, I would say some do fit the definition.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Our job is the safety of the public

The supreme court has ruled not once, but twice that the safety of the public is not your job.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by rcwj1975

Well they should have let him talk to her i believe he would have gave up then it seemed to be shady to me, and they knew where she was the whole time in the cop car!

I call BS. He wanted to "see" her so he could drag her into it too. He knew DAMN well he was not getting out of there a free man, but a pregnant body sure as hell makes a good shield for "negotiating". "Where's ma bitch" , yeah- I'm sure he really wanted to declare his love for her before going back to jail. Oh that's right, he refused to go back to jail- stated more than once that he was planning on dying right there and taking as many cops out with him.

Which i see them guilty of a crime force when it did not have to happen, so i fully disagree with you agreeing with that.

So listen, instead of looking.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by dgtempe

TRUST ME when I tell you, the OVERWHELMING majority or cops and soldiers WILL NEVER turn on their own family and friends. MANY of us, including myself, will hand in my badge and my sidearm if ever asked to do so in that aspect.

I have never understood how people could believe in a "police state" to the extent they do. I think they think of the cops and military personnel as robots of the government with no human emotion or any ties to human life.

Who is policing this police state ?
Your Brothers, sisters, fathers, friends ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That first segment is heavy stuff...
I feel for the guy, but he wasn't give the police much to work with. He already said he was on the run for murder, so they are forced to think that he will use the gun that he is hiding. Plus he told them that he would use it if they tried to arrest him.

Two lives were lost in that situation that didn't need to be lost. Why did he have to be so stupid? Sure, he was going away for life, but he would have been able to see his girl and baby; he would have been able to work within the system, live his life. Yeah, it is behind bars, but he would be breathing right now, and that dog would be too if he wasn't so foolish.

It is saddening, and there is still 40 minutes left in this documentary.

The officers were not terrorists in this situation. They were not abusing their power and they did what they had to do to go home that night. The guy just chose the wrong way to end it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

reply to post by dgtempe

TRUST ME when I tell you, the OVERWHELMING majority or cops and soldiers WILL NEVER turn on their own family and friends. MANY of us, including myself, will hand in my badge and my sidearm if ever asked to do so in that aspect.

I have never understood how people could believe in a "police state" to the extent they do. I think they think of the cops and military personnel as robots of the government with no human emotion or any ties to human life.

Who is policing this police state ?
Your Brothers, sisters, fathers, friends ?

Money.

Who is policing it in China? Who polices it in North Korea?

Most cops are lying when they say they wouldnt be a part of it. History has proven them wrong. The present is proving them wrong. It might make them feel all nice to say it but when the check stops coming they are hurting their family. One or 2 of every thousand might walk away.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
One or 2 of every thousand might walk away.

Wow..if that isn't the most bias ratio I have ever seen typed on an ATS thread. My department has just over 500 deputies and NONE of them would turn on their family and friends for ANY amount of money. Would you shoot your mom, lock up your mom, hold your mom at gun point for $$$$$$$$$$$? NO, good, cause neither will we...

[edit on 12/30/2009 by rcwj1975]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

One or 2 of every thousand might walk away.

Wow..if that isn't the most bias ratio I have ever seen typed on an ATS thread. My department has just over 500 deputies and NONE of them would turn on their family and friends for ANY amount of money. Would you shoot your mom, lock up your mom, hold your mom at gun point for $$$$$$$$$$$? NO, good, cause neither will we...

[edit on 12/30/2009 by rcwj1975]

Of course you wouldnt shoot your relatives youd just be more crooked than usual and turn a blind eye.

It's happening all around the world right now. It's happened all over in the past. Your little theories are not matching up with empirical evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I guess something is wrong with me because I continually have so much pity for animals and dogs in particular than humans. The first bit with the dog just killed me.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You wanna back up that "empirical evidence" with proof, or just be a biased donkey for the hell of it? People are good and bad, no matter what job they hold.

I happen to be a niece of Trooper Higbee, and watching what he just went through, hearing what people who are simply biased against police full stop had to say about a man, who is just plain GOOD, was revolting.

And yeah, I've been arrested. A few times. Even had a cop leave me and a 6 month old on the side of a bridge in December with nothing but a car seat because they towed my car for expired plates - so trust me, I know they're not all gonna be your best friends. But they do their job.

Caslling all cops crooked is exactly like calling all Muslims terrorists. Which is all just racism. Glad to know the bigots are out in force here!

[edit on 30-12-2009 by cjcord]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Your going to be like debating a dog huh. No matter what is said to you, done to you, asked of you, etc...you'll only have 1 thing to say huh.

You wanna live in paranoia, stressed out, worried, etc...go right ahead...I'll stay happy in reality.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I did a poor job explaining.
I was talking about North American (Canada and the USA mainly)

Sorry about that.

There is no way you can compare a western country to China or North Korea.
You disagree I know ..

The NWO it out to get you lead by you childhood friends and family members ..

Do you think before you people agree to theories ?

Where you get your numbers from .. you literally estimate "1 or 2 of every thousand " ..

Your obviously are a expert on the subject. .. or a fear monger grabbing numbers out your ass ...

your creating a false enemy ... where have I seen this before ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Your going to be like debating a dog huh. No matter what is said to you, done to you, asked of you, etc...you'll only have 1 thing to say huh.

You wanna live in paranoia, stressed out, worried, etc...go right ahead...I'll stay happy in reality.

The fact that you could only try and pick one thing of the many I said to try and debate proves me right.

Calling me a dog proves me right. Calling me paranoid proves me right. Everything else you called me proves me right.

History proves me right.

The present proves me right.

The video of police/military running over civilians in Iran on purpose proves me right.

How many other videos on ATS prove me right?

Do you even have anything intelligent to say or do you know your position on this issue is wholly indefensible?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I liked the one with the woman that got taken off the bus. "They are not your masters... they are not your owners."

They are the only ones feeding the proverbial fire of racism in that video. And her screaming and flailing didn't help the situation. She was yelling "I can't f***ing breathe!"

Well, if she couldn't breathe, she couldn't be screaming like a nut.
Moving on, still got like 30 minutes left. I will keep you updated on my opinions on this matter

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The supreme court has ruled not once, but twice that the safety of the public is not your job.

Please elaborate this claim!

Also your claiming we (LEO's) will turn on our own people...well kinda hard to debate you about something that hasn't happened!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When I called all cops terrorists and then explained it not one person stepped forward offering an opposing view.

Why?

Not even the cop did. He had to wait until I made up a number, one that probably IS bias. It will be more like 1 in 10000.

Not one person has touched anything else Ive said.

RE: not in a western country - when/if it comes here will you still call it a western country?

Iran started as a democracy about 50 years ago. They probably said the same thing. Now their cops terrorize the citizens.

The Germans of the '40s probably said the same thing. Did they not have Jewish friends? Xtian friends? Gypsy friends?

To deny what Im saying is simply living in your own little fantasy land.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Please elaborate this claim!

Also your claiming we (LEO's) will turn on our own people...well kinda hard to debate you about something that hasn't happened!

Ignorance is no excuse.

HAHAHAHA

Look it up yourself.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

How does it prove you right of anything? You and only you are saying that YOU are right. Just because YOU say that it proves your point, doesn't make it so. If you want to talk proof, show the proof. If you want to talk evidence of police state, show it, and while your at it, look at your sources. Count them up, then estimate how insignificant those numbers are compared to the rest of the country of the United States.

I am sorry to say that you are not right, and this does nothing to prove anything but that you are wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

When I called all cops terrorists and then explained it not one person stepped forward offering an opposing view.

Why would anyone waste their time responding to such an assinine claim? And you keep bringing up other nations. Sure other nations had plenty of issues, my argument is HERE AND NOW in MY nation...the UNITED STATES!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join