It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok, the rounds are nonlethal and if you look at the holes the bullet just bounced off of the very thin door. I'd like to point out he was still moving. The dog, I would say, is ok, because most the time animals pass out when in riving pain. In this case he should give up, if they threaten to bring dogs on you don't be afraid of them there only going to bite and hang on until given the order to release. I don't know why they opened fire on hem. It probably had something to do with the armed and dangerous warning on hem, and the fact that he threw the gun at the officer with the camera. I enjoyed watching this because it's fun to watch gangstas get put away like they deserve.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokestoomuch
My take on cops:

1) They are not honest. They routinely lie under oath to make their cases.

2) They routinely put themselves and the public at danger because they are adrenaline junkies, looking for action... hut! hut! hut!

3) Ironically, they are held to a lower standard than the rest of the population. Convicted cops either receive a slap on the wrist or a much reduced sentence. Why?

4) They all abuse their power. They basically have the persona of the High School bully, only they aren't trying to scare you with superior muscles. They try to scare you with the threat of arrest, detainment, legal action, tazors, guns etc.

Regarding the Andy Griffith Show, it was never a depiction of the 1950's. According to Andy Griffith, the show was a depiction of the 1930's, which was an era long gone by the late 1950's.

Regarding martial law, the NWO plan is not to have police enforce martial law but to have foreign mercenary armies enforce martial law.

If you believe all cops are like this you are wrong. It is not THEM vs. US. THEY are US. I got a sobriety test on saturday night from a cop that was higher than me.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yes they are, so is EX-PRES bush.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
15 years locked up for weed Ive learned one thing....
The lowest of man is the keepers of man.
When revolution starts the police will be the first to die, Right?
At least let me have that...Knowing Im even replying to a Post started by a "CODECATCHER" Gives me second wind...

[edit on 6-1-2010 by colt122]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colt122

That must of been ALOT of weed.....15 years...guess getting a normal job isn't what you wanted...you chose to sell drugs. And please don't feed me this BS you were a small player/didn't sell/manufacture/etc....15 years is PWI felony time, not some pothead in the park smoking a fatty.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by colt122

Well are you the typical cop-basher.

They take your weed away and now you will resent them to the core, labeling them as the devil in uniform, and say you want to kill them?

For 15 years of your life in prison, that is understandable, though it is wrong since you were the one to mess up.

But for weed, not so much. I would say most of the people in today's society hate police because they take their weed away from them. I know the people around my age group do, which is very sad and immature. On the other hand, there are those that are justly hating on SOME police, namly those who ARE victims of brutality, and not just a ticket and a hefty fine twice in a month, or being searched on the side of the road for illegal substances.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bushido Kanji
reply to post by colt122

Well are you the typical cop-basher.

They take your weed away and now you will resent them to the core, labeling them as the devil in uniform, and say you want to kill them?

For 15 years of your life in prison, that is understandable, though it is wrong since you were the one to mess up.

But for weed, not so much. I would say most of the people in today's society hate police because they take their weed away from them. I know the people around my age group do, which is very sad and immature. On the other hand, there are those that are justly hating on SOME police, namly those who ARE victims of brutality, and not just a ticket and a hefty fine twice in a month, or being searched on the side of the road for illegal substances.

Soon, with legalization, we will have hundreds of thousands of people move to the right side of the law. We will support our cops, not have disdain for them.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join