It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
Yeah, just as I thought. These cops come on with their holier than thou front talk but let a few of us members get on the thread and tell our stories to the contrary and suddenly they get cold feet with the responses.

When cops don't enjoy the upper hand they are just as scared and the next coward is. Oh how I've seen that kind of behavior in action before.

You can go on trying to ignore me rcwj1975 but when you do this you are only showing us your true colors.

Don Quixote is a very nice story for these brave men.

As stated by WTFover, what exactly do you want me or anyone for that matter to say to you. Your post is obvious BS. You said that the "cell" was a fence that was built so small that it supported you to sleep while standing, then you say later the fence had enough give that the nightstick could move freely enough to hit you. Not to mention you then say he opens the gate and comes in and beats you some more...so he came in a small cell just big enough for a 17 year old to sleep standing up and continued a beating. The beat to hell your picked up by a bail bondsman who knows you and your family and you do NOTHING in the way of a complaint or lawsuit?

Did you have a bad drunken night? I am sure you did. Did you get the best 5 star treatment? I am sure you didn't. Are you exaggerating your situation because your pissed off about what REALLY happened? Thats my guess.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
LMAO is it just me or did they just waste the dude and their own dog because he threw a shoe on the ground...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! Your the first one to see that. That was ONE main reason I wanted to post this video. The incident was tense, stressful, etc...and when it goes down it goes down QUICK. These are the decisions we have to deal with daily...SPLIT SECOND LIFE CHANGING/SAVING/TAKING decisions...

Perfect example also of people having the luxury of sitting at home, no stress, no tunnel vision, no fear, able to rewind, able to pause, able to use slow motion, etc....Out there on scene it was a gun, the suspect said it was a gun, admitted to killing already! Oh how he could of just so easily ended it, but chose to go forward.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by rcwj1975]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I come from a large family of police officers and have many friends who are also LEO. I can honestly say that I do not know of one single LEO that I could classify as a terrorist - in fact, most of them have hearts of gold but nerves of steel. It's a requirement of the job.

I hear stories from them all of the time about the types of people that they are forced to deal with. They do not ask to be placed in these situations but recognize them as hazards of the job and perform the required tasks willingly, sometimes grudgingly. It's important to remember that they are humans as well - not robots.

I take this "Documentary" with a grain of salt. It is commiting a hasty generalization and is not accurate. Sure, we have all had the run-in with the "Bad cop" but we have to remember that it might just be circumstantial - maybe he was shot at only hours before. The ones who try to operate outside of the law are generally put in their respective places pretty quickly.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by commdogg
3) Negotiations were going no where. His demands were unreasonable. Brigning a pregnant woman to a scene like that, involving a possibly armed dude, who was involved to some degree in a domestic disturbance with her, would not be a good idea.

Absolutely. Also, there is no indication about what started the situation. And, there is a good possibility his "bitch" refused to talk to him.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner
The original poster here said that we should write our congressmen and/or do the policing jobs ourselves. He wasn't even willing to see compromise because he's been so acclimated in never giving compromise to the people he's taken an oath to protect.

What is your idea of compromise? Do you have any idea about my track record as an officer? You have any idea the people I have let go or cut breaks for various reasons? No you don't, you instead do the same thing that you complain about us doing: YOU ASSUME.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
watch out YOU-NOT-ME earlier has posted a link with a virus !

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Thanks pharaohmoan, hopefully one of the mods can get rid of that and find out if he/she posted it on purpose...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mailman
Ok OP, were can I sign up to get more details about the agenda your trying to push here?

No agenda Mailman, just a video and chance for people to see what happens out there. For people to see the types of personalities we deal with everyday in all forms of scenerios.

You call it police terrorism, I call it people adapting to wreckless uncivilized people.

I don't call it police terrorism, but MANY do, for MANY reasons.

I have never seen that from cops around my area...so are the cops different, or are the citizens different?

I have been in those situations. Of course I am right outside Atlanta and YES the people/cops DO change in different areas and that is why you have so many different responses and different rules to follow.

Grow up, think before you act.. lose the attitude, and you may never have to deal with a cop in your life.

Definitly good advice, but will that ever happen? It hasn't since the beginning of time, so I doubt much will change...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interestingly the virus was aimed at ATS'ers

Hence how w w w.abovetopsecret.com/forum/misc.php?action=logout
appeared in the line meant for my avatar!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is all a sad reality of our society of have and have nots designed on purpose here in the United States of America. We have more people in prison than any other nation in the world ,most of which are comprised of the have nots for drug realated offenses.

Drugs imported by our very own CIA.

Having lived over seas it's really obvious as to the root of the problem. If we hadn't cultivated such an economically disparate society we wouldn't even require law enforcement.

For Example:
Recently it was reported in Holland they were actually closing prisons due to the lack of criminals.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

My grand dad was a LEO in post WWII West Germany, outside of Frankfurt, and the majority of the crime involved US GI's unfortunately. It Generally was not serious crime, primarily bar fights and/or a prostitute ruffed up and an occasional knifing ..but generally few if any murders overall.

As a result, My Grandfather never had to use his weapon, after 30 years on the force why ? They hadn't created an economically disparate society ruled by crime as we have.

Much of what we have here in the US stems from illicit drugs which flows to these impoverished "hoods" commonly known as ghettos here in America.
By design.

The CIA works with the Columbian and Afghan war lords and imports drugs to impoverished "hoods" such as Compton and then we sit here in our Lily White suburban homes behind our computers ranting about the nerve of "those" people complaining about the police state there ?

How many of us live in Compton or the Ghettos of America in general ?

NONE !

From an outsider's perspective it's very simple to fault these people in the crime and violence ridden society in which they're subjected to live but this has unfortunately been a systemic problem in America by design for years now.

Since the the 1930s when Heroin, from poppies gown in asia first appeared in Harlem, NYC.

Unfortunately , this is only the tip of the iceberg because the system created by the PTB has a bead on all of us and it won't be too long before we're all incarcerated and/or culled by law and their proxies, Law Enforcement.

I mean , the Bill of Rights of our Constitution was created because of the same thing in which these people are complaining about, essentially which was at the time, Tyrannical rule of British Government and their Military upon the American Colonists.
A quick review of the Bill of Rights;

1. The right to free speech.
2. The right to bear arms.
3. Conditions for quartered soldiers
4. Rights of search and seizure regulated
5. Provisions concerning prosecution.
6. Right to a speedy trial
7. Right to a trial by jury
8. Excessive bail, cruel punishment
9. Rule of Construction of Constitution
10. Rights of the States under Constitution

What are you going to do when Law Enforcement knocks on your door for not having had your family "Vaccinated" or "for possession of unfederally Licensed firearms" ?

And you'll soon UNDERSTAND why these people use the word Terrorists.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

hi all n hope yer well!!ive just signed up having been on this site countless times!please bear with me n be gentle with me if i get anything wrong as this,as sad as it sounds,is my first site/forum membership after years of internet activity!i had to comment although i havent watched the video yet!!it seems common knowledge,at least here in the uk,that there is a skeleton of serious criminality within our judiciary n police force!this serves a number of purposes.people dont just wake one morning n say to themselves"i hate the police,the authorities etc"..there is good reason why people do so!some hate cops cos they got caught n then again some folks hate the police cos they advocate giving away heroin on the nhs,protect n promote paedophillia,take backhanders,favour their lodge brothers etc!the simple fact of the matter is that it doesnt matter if its cops,popstars,soldiers,tv personalities etc..the only reason they exist n have their fame/money/influence etc is cos they advocate,justify n maintain the VERY profitable status quo!all problems that affect our society are maintained with as much care n dilligence an enthusiast might put into say..an old vintage car or something!cops are better regarded as a civil army n as such what do you think they are training intensively for right now?i can assure you all its not catching robbers anyway!a very good example of "a taste of whats to come" would be the case of jean charles menendez who was shot to death on a london tube train n for what?the very next day or following that we had here in the uk a butcher strike!their demands were simple..boycott brazillian beef!!unrelated?i dont think so!this foul corruption is crippling our lands n people,setting one group against the other n who mops up n profits?the cops of course.do you think theres even the remotest possibility that the police of any nation would want that nation to be crime free?like i stated earlier..the legal/police system is the bones of all that is foul in the uk..search hard enough n youll dicover that mr x..the feared gangster n drug trafficker is actually in the employ of the crown for his dayjob!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger
How do you feel about cameras rolling when detaining or arresting a suspect? Do you think the film crew was dealt with in a proper and justifiable manner throughout the documentary?

I have been filmed many times by people while dealing with incidents. I haven't seen myself on YOUTUBE yet but I am sure there is a video or two out there...

I do not mind anyone filming me doing my job as long as they don't put me at risk, or get to close to where their now hindering stuff I have to do, or that I have to worry about their safety. Outside of that, film away if you want too. Almost every encounter I have is on camera anyway, my dash cam and audio mic pack are on all the time during incidents.

I think the film crew was dealt with ok. The only one I didn't understand was why they didn't leave them stand in that fenced in front yard. I would of simply told them your standing here at your own risk and if the SHTF and rounds start flyin your on your own.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Sick stuff.

OP, you sound reasonable enough when you are typing, but what you represent is wrong.

The idiot who was killed in the first clip was not armed, does that make any difference to you?

At the time he was killed he posed no danger to anyone. The entire group of Police just opened up on the guy like he was firing an AK47.

You say you would have a talk with your brother officers if they step over the line. But you will you arrest one? What is your limit for a cop crime?

You are admitting that there are 2 separate sets of laws for you. I'm not going to sit here and judge you without knowing what you've done, but it's telling of your thinking that you feel you are one of the good guys.

If you were really a LEO then you would not see the badge, only the crime.

I can't put it all on you because "we" gave you the badge. We also allow you to break the law by not prosecuting Police when these things happen.

You posted the video so we could see the element you deal with.

It backfired.

I don't represent the majority here, I'm in the minority. But a good number of people here will see it like I did.

I despise criminals and "Gangstas", I have lived in L.A., and N.Y.C. I have seen a lot and have had a couple of personal experiences with Police.

I know a few NYPD Officers. Grew up in a neighborhood where most guys became, Police, Union Workers, a few went to College, some became criminals but petty stuff. Not a high crime area in Queens NY.

I don't have a record at all, never even had a moving violation.
So I'm not speaking from the perps point of view.

I'm a retired Scientist.

What I saw in the video was Police abusing their powers. The ugly words from the "Hood News" people were not crimes. The camera crew had the right to be there, and the Officers broke the law every time they harassed them.

You seem to think it's all funny, and indicative of the people in the video deserving what they got even though in every case depicted the Police were the real criminals.

My friend Charlie, a Gold Shield NYPD Homicide Detective Lieutenant (ret) became depressed after he retired. I talked to him for years about his Police work. He felt guilty, he told me all the dirty little secrets. He depicted the PD for me as it really is. Charlie was a loner as a PO he lived in Long Island and all his friends were the ones he grew up with. He did not do the bar thing or the Blue thing. He was an exception.

He concluded that Police and criminals are the same. Just different gangs. Why did Charlie have no PD friends? He would not take money. Nobody trusted him. He wasn't Black or Hispanic, he's half Italian and half Irish.
He wasn't a liberal, he just had a conscience.

He laughed once as he was telling me about his retired coworkers, one had a "Massage Parlor", a few became mobsters, nearly all of them were in criminal enterprises. All these good Detectives. What happened?

Charlie wound up as a Night Watchman at a factory in the Bronx. He became more and more despondent and I have not heard from him for years now. He withdrew from life, for all I know he ate his gun and I just have not been told yet.

You probably think you are rendering service to your country, or doing something noble but are you really? Given what you have posted here, and your responses to the posts, you are part of the problem.

At ATS you could have sent a video of 50 Police killing a 3 yr old for soiling his diapers, and you would have had a bunch of Stars and Flags as long as the victim was not a conservative.

I don't care if all the nut-jobs here flame me, that's why I'm telling you I think you are in the wrong. I know I can't make you see it for what it is, but I have to try.

No need to answer but just for the hell of it.

Have you ever broken the law in performing your Police duties?
Have you ever broken the law and gotten away with it?
Have you ever abused your power as a Police officer, regardless of why?

If you have, does that make you a criminal?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Perry_Hellion

Perry welcome to ATS. I am sure you'll find this site INTERESTING..lol.

I do have to tell you, in the future, create new paragraphs. A large paragraph is a pain to read! Other than that thanks for the post.

In response to one thing you said. Job security as a LEO will never be in jeopardy. You could ask lawmakers to delete 50% of all laws on the books and in this society we will still have those who kill, fight, rape, rob, steal, molest, etc...its just a fact.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Again, I have not the most upbeat feelings about cops, but.......there are honestly that many people here that think the pos in the first video was innocent and was harshly dealt with. He had no blame? He was a model citizen? his rights were violated? Gimme a break, is the world any worse off for us not having to support this pos for life? Man, the world is more screwed than I thought.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know MANY very good LEO and some people in this thread are so biased it hurts my head.

Yes there are bad cops out there, and bad lawyers, and bad doctors, and bad teachers, and bad accountants. Get over it people, don't try and act like police officers are terrorizing the country. I have a great friend who was a deputy sheriff for years. He has put his very own life on the line in many situations for people he didn't even know, he has even took a bullet for someone. I know for a fact that if there are officers like that in the town I live in, then there are thousands and thousands more around the country.

I served as a Navy SEAL for 20 years, and I have met people in the military who were not fit to be a soldier (too hot headed, too passive, everything), but 99% I met in the military were great people with their hearts in the right place. It's the same thing with cops, some people who are cops simply just aren't right for the job. But I bet 99% of LEO out there are great people.

So next time one of you guys want to start pinning all your radical revolutionary claims on police officers, why don't you talk about all the crooked people in every other type of job there is.

Thank you all police officers for your services to the United States, as well as you military men and women too!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
The idiot who was killed in the first clip was not armed, does that make any difference to you?

It does not! He put himself in a position to make them believe he was armed. He refused to cooperate and NO it is not our job to meet a man on the runs demands, especially after stating he was willing to die right there. When you hide a hand and state you have a gun and REFUSE to show your hands, tell me your going to shoot me, threaten that you will kill one of us before we kill you...when that hands comes out and comes out in a motion meant to do harm...your day is over. Had he simply said ok I am giving up, and slowly raised his hand from behind that wall (even with a gun) and made no overt movement, he would of lived that night. You say he was NO THREAT, but you say it in your house and not on scene where a threat was VERY REAL.

You say you would have a talk with your brother officers if they step over the line. But you will you arrest one? What is your limit for a cop crime?

That all depends on the situation. Just like I let people go with warnings and do not arrest them for breaking the law...it all comes down to individual cases.

You are admitting that there are 2 separate sets of laws for you. I'm not going to sit here and judge you without knowing what you've done, but it's telling of your thinking that you feel you are one of the good guys.

If you were really a LEO then you would not see the badge, only the crime.

This I am unclear on. Not sure where you get there are two seperate laws from. Please clarify. As for seeing the badge vs the crime

You seem to think it's all funny, and indicative of the people in the video deserving what they got even though in every case depicted the Police were the real criminals.

Did it?

You probably think you are rendering service to your country, or doing something noble but are you really? Given what you have posted here, and your responses to the posts, you are part of the problem.

Am I really...well lets see. In the month of Decemeber we locked up 3 people for murder, caught 2 child rapists (the girls were 11, 13, 9, and 7) that these two beat and sodomised. We caught 11 robbery suspects who wounded 3 store clerks in the process. Caught 7 wanted persons from other counties and states that were ALL felony cases. We also locked up 2 people for child abuse (in both cases the kids were under 8 and already hand all their limbs broken more than twice according to the doctors). So to answer your question YES we are. Are you?

At ATS you could have sent a video of 50 Police killing a 3 yr old for soiling his diapers, and you would have had a bunch of Stars and Flags as long as the victim was not a conservative.

And this statement pretty much sums up that your an idiot. And a retired scientist huh...wow

Have you ever broken the law in performing your Police duties?
Have you ever broken the law and gotten away with it?
Have you ever abused your power as a Police officer, regardless of why?
If you have, does that make you a criminal?

Yes, Yes (not as a cop though), Yes...and what it makes me is HUMAN!!! That is why I look at incidents and people I deal with, with an open mind and understanding. Unlike most of you who hate on LEO's....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
TRUST ME when I tell you, the OVERWHELMING majority or cops and soldiers WILL NEVER turn on their own family and friends.

The taxes don't pay you to not turn on your own family and friends.

The taxes pay you to not turn on other citizens.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Dude I'm having trouble getting my head around that video ie the scene with the guy on the porch.

I'm not quite sure how it is supposed to be taken but to be honest I can't see where there's a problem and only speak as I find.

Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not accustomed to this type of policing or occurrences being from the UK.

I see a man surrounded by police who are armed, the man makes it clear he is on the run on a murder charge ie he could "possibly" endanger the officers.

He makes it clear he has a loaded gun and is prepared to use it if he wanted to end the situation all he had to do was put his hands up no ??

Surely the situation could have been resolved pretty quickly if the police has just opened fire with non lethal weapons ? But, nevertheless if the question is , were the police responsible for the unnecessary death of the man on the porch I could only reasonably answer no, in that he was given every opportunity to give himself up.

I'm trying hard to look at the clip objectively and impartially here but for the life of me cannot see how the police could be called terrorists here .

Please explain where you think terrorism is occurring in relation to this particular incident or am I misunderstanding something ?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

See here is the problem and this is why I keep saying family and friends. If something as serious as MARTIAL LAW...i.e. the complete shut down of America... happens, I don't want to be an officer. Neither will almost all other cops and soldiers. Why would I want too?

Some say I would need the paycheck. I don't give a hoot about $$$$ if this nation ever falls that bad. If I show up to work tomorrow and my orders are to go lock down Atlanta because Obama has issued Martial Law across America, my butt id heading back home jobless. People paranoid try to compare riots/protests to marshal law when its no where near the same type of incident.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join