It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is still playing the blame game

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Yea too bad that the state department is filled with mid-level appointees from the Clinton administration!

No no who gives a damn about Bush? Who gives a damn about over 4000 lives of our soldiers lost to an oil war pushed by conservatives themselves and supported by the dems. Who gives a damn that Bush added $6 trillion to our debt with the help of the Dems and the republicans?? Just make excuse after excuse and continue to single out one side of the ideological lines that suits your ideological biasness.

You clearly dont care about who is responsible for this mess, for the loss of our soldiers. You just care about weeding out anybody who has opposed your ideological agenda. No care for real issues, no need to explain to me any further where you stand.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red
I actually appreciate that the Hussein Obama is not using terror to further his agenda, but thats just me.

I think he's using the economy. "Do what I say or we're all doomed! Doooommmmeeedddd!!!!"

He should end both wars now and invest in more security here.

End it WISELY. Then dump all the money into securing our borders.

Mean while Big Dick Chenny is about the biggest hypocrite in the history of the world.

Well, I'm just gonna have to take your word on the "Big Dick" part.

What did Lewis Black say? "I stood next to Dick Cheney once and it was the closest I've ever stood next to pure evil".

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

what's funny is if you ask a field mouse what he thinks about the wars, he will probably answer something like, "war is bad, make love not war!" without thinking of ramifications, but ask a soldier who has been in the war in question and you get "End it WISELY. Then dump all the money into securing our borders. "

No wonder we step on field mice. Soldiers are smarter. they seem to think a bit farther than the end of their nose.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

What does that have to do with the attempted bombing? In case you haven't noticed the Middle East has never had a shortage of hijackers! So if Slick Willie had taken Osama when he had the chance the Bush administration would have not been able to start the war would they? You are the one looking for someone to blame. The problem is now that no one wants to take the rap for what is going on now! Blame Bush when you wanted the job and got it, now you are the man and when something goes wrong you still blame the last guy? When you and your team have had nearly a year? All I did was use the same reasoning Obama did, just further back. I do it I'm making excuses for "my conservative bias"
So when Obama is doing it whats his agenda?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by hangedman13]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A new article I just read on Yahoo.

news.yahoo.com...

Here, I'll sum it up for everyone: It's all Bush's fault!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join