It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Hillary might challenge Obama again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now that Hillary Clinton's approval rating is way higher than Obama's we might be looking at a possible primary challenge that Obama never wants to see again. The only reason he put Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State is to make sure that she doesn't challenge him in 2012 for Democratic presidential candidate. While this is purely speculation I believe that if Obama drops her as Scretary for some reason or she just decides to run again Obama will lose to her. What are your thoughts? Personally I do not want Clinton or Obama to win, only Kucinich but the only way Kucinich could ever succeed as president is to ditch our entire Congress and start over again.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Now that Hillary Clinton's approval rating is way higher than Obama's we might be looking at a possible primary challenge that Obama never wants to see again. The only reason he put Mrs. Clinton as Secretary of State is to make sure that she doesn't challenge him in 2012 for Democratic presidential candidate. While this is purely speculation I believe that if Obama drops her as Scretary for some reason or she just decides to run again Obama will lose to her. What are your thoughts? Personally I do not want Clinton or Obama to win, only Kucinich but the only way Kucinich could ever succeed as president is to ditch our entire Congress and start over again.

In 2008, had Hillary Clinton won, she would have probably gained the same amount of support as Obama did. While Clinton and Obama were rivals in the 2008 election, it would have been fair to say that the "Democrat" was the favourite candidate for that year.

Now to argue over any chance of a Clinton Obama run in 2012 is to me a moot. Essentially your arguing over the basis of personality wise because in reality, Clinton and Obama are 98% on the issues together. Its hard to argue that a vote for Hillary would be a good alternative to Obama considering they are so similar in policy and decision making. If you disliked Obama's policies during his campaign or now, it wouldnt make sense for you to see Clinton as any different. You would only really be voting her in on basis that Obama's personality has worn off you.

Neither will Clinton be treated any different from the rightwing or some moderates. Conservatives hate the Clintons with venom to the teeth and having another clinton in the white house would mark a 28year Clinton-Bush dominance in politics, and that won't hold off the NWOers on this website all that much. Given the other significant fact that Hillary did support the war in Iraq, and on numerous occasions the Clintons have been associated with significant figures that have come to be known as the elite, it wouldnt take long before the Clintons will be the apple of hatred among a significant portion of the population.

So to me, Hillary Clinton challanging Barack Obama is abit of a moot argument as we will have the same opposition, criticism and same talk against either of them as we have now.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hillary could run again but to date her performance at the State Dept is dismal at best. She has proven she is no real leader or manager on her own and relies on subordinates entirely too much to ever be a viable president. The lack of a back bone and her inability to confront corruption signals that she may be lacking in moral and ethical traits necessary to be the president. I mention this because Hillary is no one to accept accountability and is cut from the same cloth as most criminal Democrats and Republicans in bed with corporations for the greed they can extract.

Hillary's integrity, credibility and criminal association with the Democratic party may just be her biggest set back. In fact I think the Democratic party is her biggest albatros. As long as Hillary plays good old boy/girl politics she will forever be treated as the little steam engine that couldnt.

For Hillary to win anything against Obama, she would have to become a Conservative Republican and support the Constitution and our bill of rights and would have to embrace the second amendment. She would have to carry the flag of ending corruption in govenment and most of all she would have to divest herself of her criminal corporate cronies that she associates with only for the purpose of making money. She would have to take on Lawyer groups and Teachers and Unions and big pharma interests. Since we know she will never do this, I contend Hillary will never earn the golden egg of the presidency. She will forever be undermined because of her association with everyone except the American public. Hillary has proven she is great at doing for herself, but she has yet to prove and probably never will that she is concerned for the people of this great nation. She will without a doubt, quicker than a bee accept a bribe and then vote to undermine the interests of her constituents. Her own Senatorial record proves this point.

Hillarys worst enemy is herself and unless Hillary changes that little point, she will never be the president of the USA.

Hillary will never be able to sell to the American public that she is different from Obama. While she could change parties, her record of dismal achievement only marks her as unqualified to be president as she claimed Obama to be during the run up to the election. Since Hillary was right about Obama, I am certain I am right about Hillary. Only Hillary can swallow the bitter pill of being unqualified and I bet she elects to have someone else take the pill for her because this is exactly how Hillary does. She will never step down or accept the fact that she is not truly loved, desired or even professionally respected enough to be considered competent enough to sit in the presidency. Hillary is too much like Nancy Pelosi to considered competent and if given enough time, we will see Hillary prove everything I theorize or suspect about her.

As such, Hillary will continue making noise and being a distraction like some juvenile child until she on her own realizes she is too old, too unethical and too much like the Democratic party we have come to hate. Most of all she is unqualified to be president and of course she will never accept that fact so of course we can expect Hillary to make a run for something, anything except a real job. I just dont think that the presidency would be bettered by Hillary or anyone like her because as a nation we have had our share of corrupt politicians and Hillary is the only politician I ever saw that took pride for being so corrupt. She is so proud of her criminality that she displays arrogance when confronted with simple questions Hillary does not want to anwer. Weve had enough of unacountable politicians.

Let's hope Hillary spares the nation from her quest to become America's Royal Queen of the little people. We dont need a puppet president, we need a real leader. Hillary isnt that person.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If you think the birther movement is alive now wait till Hillary goes head to head with Obama. Hell, Hillary may even have the Kenyan birth cert in her possession and is wait for the right opportunity to whip it out, ahem, the bc that is.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What's the point? Hillary is more or less an air-head.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I doubt the DNC would allow the same kind of blood that happened in the 2008 primaries to happen again.

...I'd watch it, though.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Obama is such an epic failure that some Democrat will challenge him in 2012.

Ted, the Swimmer, Kennedy challenged Jimmy Carter in 1980 following Carter's dismal 1st term, I would certainly expect the same in 2012.

Mrs. Bill Clinton could use the famous "I told you so" slogan against Obama, it could be very effective.

As a conservative looking at 2012, I would much rather take on Obama, than Mrs. Bill Clinton.

Sorry for the edit but I mistakenly call Clinton by her first name.....my bad.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Carseller4]

new topics

top topics

join