It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flakey Fun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hello, I suppose I should introduce myself now that I have my 20 posts out of the way.
My name is Flakey. I have been around here for a short while now. I bounce around a variety of forums. I like dogs , bigfoot, and conspiracy theories. I think the moon landing was fake. I do not believe in the hollow earth theory. 911 may of been an inside job but nobody can seem to do anything about it.

I was introduced to this site from another site. I am not sure how Ats feels about throwing out site names. Lord knows I have been autobanned more than once for writing the wrong thing or posting a link to the wrong website.

That is a brief summary of Flakey

It's nice to make your acquaintance

If you would like to check out my first thread here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Flakey]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello Flakey, Welcome To ATS!

Saw your other thread, nice first one.

Looking forward to debunking your Bigfoot theories....shouldn't we have a skeleton by now?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Nope. No skeletons. Bigfoot is an interdimensional creature. I suppose it would go back home to die.

Welcome Flakey!

I like flakey people. I guess that's good because I seem to attract them as friends. Course, my ma always said I was a bit of a flake, too.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Howdy, flakey!

I don't suppose your covered in sugar and taste good with a bowl of milk, per chance?

Errr.....sorry......apparently I need to eat some supper. Apologies for that, I'm really not into cannibalism.

Anyway, welcome to ATS and I look forward to hearing your views on the moon landing!

Keep smiling,

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I don't know? If elephants bury their deads tusks then I do not find it inconceivable that the big foot may also bury their dead. I think the neanderthal also buried their dead.

Of course if your looking for solid evidence you might want to inquire about the Buddhist monks of the Himalayas. I read somewhere in one of their shrines that they have a paw of a yeti. They seemed willing to show it to outsiders but you have to make the trip to them as they will not deliver.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

I heard about that Yeti paw. One day a young Yeti limped into a bar wearing a six-shooter. He proclaimed loudly, " I'm Yeti, Jr. and I'm lookin for the varmints that shot my paw!!!"

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nice to meet joo. What's your fealins on the probable fact that the earth is more then likely round(I have proof).

I think its more likely that bigfoot cremates their dead.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Having been to the ocean myself I concur. Their is no way bigfoot cremate their dead.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

HORSE FEATHERS. I guess not, maybe they tie rocks to there dead and throw them in the river. Do bigfoots have boats? You think they take old bottle and use them to carry water for extra long walks.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I missed your reply before. That was funny!

As for the question... How do Sasquatch dispatch their deceased remains? I have wondered myself. I have considered that they might eat their dead and that they might have digestive systems strong enough to dissolve the bones.
They might bury their dead like neanderthals. If they know how to make fire they might burn their dead which might explain why the California/Oregon regions has so many forest fires. I never considered watery graves. It is not an impossibility. Maybe they drag their dead to a river and toss them in with a few rocks?

I think the most likely answer is that they have a burial site somewhere that has yet to be discovered. Probably somewhere very remote and hard to get to.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

new topics

top topics

join