It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George H W Obama or Bush 3.0?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i thought this was a good place for this video.

George H W Obama or Bush 3.0?

plays word games, tax increase that is not a tax?

he said we would bring our troops home, yet the war has been expanded.

not to mention Obama is protecting bush against war crimes, or even opening an investigation.

Hooray for our fearless leader! praise Obama/Bush 3.0!!!

please leave your thoughts, thanks!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Definitely a Bush 3.0, Obama is a pathetic joke i must say, i'm sure by now he has demolished all hopes that people had of him if not i'm sure he will continue working on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

i second that.

with all that has been transpiring, a lot of people are waking up to the idea that he is a PUPPET, and a continuation of the bush administration.

the people will speak in 2012!

I hope...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

They will, and it is going to be ugly.

For them.

Every day brings a new shocker, though I can't really say *I* am shocked anymore, but I am sure as more people awaken, they are.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

its no longer a shock since most of us who have known about the puppets in place, were immune from that 'SHOCK.'

Just wait when a lot of people all at once realize it.

Ron Paul 2012 anyone!??!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Obama has disappointed me in some areas ..

But he is doing a great job in others , (Including the Government Transparency you people want ..) ..

I don't understand all the hate (Actually i do .. Right-Wing Propaganda) ..

If he continues with Health care Reform, Immigration Amnesty, etc (and actually makes those reforms a reality ) .. I would support him in 2012 ..

Also .. Comparing Obama with Bush is kind of idiotic .. Yeah Bush's wars are now Obama's .. but since he got in office Obama has canceled a lot of Bush's reforms and bills .. (If i remember correctly one of the first things he did was canceled the Abortion Policy Bush had..)

P.S - The patriot Act expansion .. yeah .. that was kind of weird and i don't agree with it ..

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Polynomial C]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I finally have proof about something on here......absolute undeniable proof. Obama could not possibly be President Bush 3.0. Where is the proof you ask? Follow along, it's an easy path. Ready.........alright, we can all agree that Obama is a narcicist correct? And he blames President Bush for everything, correct? Hence since Obama is perfect, in no way could he be President Bush 3.0, as the One is perfect. So really, Obama would be blaming himself......not gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

'Obama is new words, but old tricks as US acts like empire'

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I hated Bush, i liked senior bush more, but then comes obama telling lies and sending hope to the people to get elected...then does the opposite of what he says....at least bush jr, even though i disliked him so much said.....im gonna do this....and i gonna do that...i hated it, but at least he lied less in my opinion...even though i hate him==i still have respect for him...If he comes to my neighborhood i will wash his limo or shine his shoes...i dont care...but obama is such a lier........he ruined all my hopes for the future.......

I see bush as this ass dictator that said im doing this no matter u like it or not...
but obama to me is this sweet talking preacher kinda person who says one thing and does another..........my hopes are gone

new topics

top topics

join