It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Message from Another Soldier.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here's a british SF trooper who quit in disgust with british involment in the middle east.

It's from an anti war rally in London.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
* Fight only enemy combatants.
Define enemy combatant
* Do not harm enemies who surrender; disarm them and turn them over to the chain of command.
Who makes sure the chain of command follows the rules?
* Do not kill or torture detainees.
How do you speak out against these acts when you are in a military system without facing ridicule yourself?
* Collect and care for the wounded, whether friend or foe.
# better finish them off...
* Do not attack medical personnel, facilities, or equipment.
Bit hard when im looking a 2x2" screen with a dot on it miles up in the air
* Destroy no more than the mission requires.
The mission has no target or goal that is set so I guess we just keep killing until theres nothing left?
* Treat all civilians humanely.
After the wars we are going to hear just how humanely people were treated, but is it humane to invade a country looking for a small group and not expect them to fight back, what would you do if it was american terrorist group that toppled chinas tower, and then china invaded you and labels you a terrorist if you fight back?
* Do not steal; respect private property and possessions.
* Do one’s best to prevent violations of the law of war.
The only law of war from the US is stuff our pockets for as long as we can. America needs to get angry at their government because the world is getting angry with them and aint gonna put up with their # much longer
* Report all violations of the law of war to superiors.
So they can make sure nothing is leaked.

*snip*

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

www.youtube.com...

See if you like this way.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CTBAPRBR

I do..lol. It feels like I am sitting there listening to a soldier. Like a face to face chat. I guess I just like it that way better.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz
Mod Edit: removed off topic post.

I have no idea what your issue is but apparently your not very bright. I am NOT trash talking the soldier, I am saying IF the soldier want people to pay MORE attention to him, don't do it that way. IMO

As for my BALLS....I don't need to post a video about YOUR view. Having been deployed to Bosnia and Kosovo, then been to Iraq, my opinion is MINE...and if I decide to share it I'll make sure your the first to know.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

rcwj1975:

You are critiquing this mans format of getting his message across??? I don't care if you're a college English professor, content and his message was 99% more important than the points you brought up. Maybe I signed on to the wrong website instead of ATS. This must be "www.point out almost useless observations.com." The fact you didn't make your post in a complimentary and casual way about the OP's message and then share your input just hit me the wrong way.
Later,
CBS01

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CBS01
rcwj1975:

You are critiquing this mans format of getting his message across??? I don't care if you're a college English professor, content and his message was 99% more important than the points you brought up. Maybe I signed on to the wrong website instead of ATS. This must be "www.point out almost useless observations.com." The fact you didn't make your post in a complimentary and casual way about the OP's message and then share your input just hit me the wrong way.
Later,
CBS01

Apparently so. As anything on the internet or when you type something...emotion and tone are not present, so MANY things can be misinterpreted. This is without a doubt one of those times.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I dont like war even I am soldier and duty my country if war happen but I hope it never ever happen b'cos is just madness to kill those who is same as I?,another humanbeings, live and breathing beings and I have learn to love everything to this life, even an lil ants ex...So killing is just plain mad!? or are we like robots at no feelings at all? dont think so, or maybe tv:violence and stuff, program us to make no-sense thinks, who knows?.
Some music.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Peace to all and be blessed with a holy light.
You and I, We are One, in part of the Creator of allthinks.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by psilo simon

We of course can not enter the the political fray, I tired but did not have big buisness nor Unions, or money so I lost. I see only a few courses of action left for us to attempt;

One getting together locally and pushing constitional changes through the federal goverment at the local levels, ( which we can do by law)

Two getting our own people out to vote and get them elected (highly unlikely do to the game being owned by the Dems and Repubs)

The third option and the most less than desirable option, Open warfare on our own soil... (no one wants to see this every in there lifetime)

I am always open to more sugestions and prefer peace to violence.

Obviously, there is only one option. All the others have already been proven futile, even by you, in the first line of this post.
Further, there would be no forgiveness with out retribution. We would have to remove and punish these criminals for the rest of the world to see, if we ever hope that they side with us someday again.
If we don't do it, we are as foul as all those whose destructive appetite for control has brought us to this discussion. It is beyond a mere choice, it is our duty to ourselves and humanity.

Maybe there is another option, that this video and others posted on this thread see the light of the MSM. Then; people in this country may realize that a clear thinking young patriot, in who they have so much to be proud, would throw away everything to "show us the way".
Many already agree with this soldier. The video brought my wife to tears. There is no better example of "knowledge is power".

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Gentleman,

Lots of wise words have been spoken on this thread.

Unfortunitly , those words have no ears outside this thread , this forum

The US Populace does not want to hear any of this, they are deaf.

The want to Hear the Gov reassure them, all is well.

The Glory Days of the US are drawing its last breathe.

An old expression goes something like this

"The Last Act of a Dying Empire, Is to Loot the Treasury"

Look around you

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Fagged for later.

From what I read, if authorities see this, he'll have some explaining to do.

PS: How do I mark this thread to read later without having to post a message?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
wow that was an amazing speech from that soldier, he knows first hand whats going on and I don't blame him for wanting to back out of something he has no feel of control over, some great points to dwell on...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Good post. S & F

It's nice to see so many awakening to the fact the two parties are bought and paid for frauds, especially soldiers. They consistently ignore the will of the people, and act in the interest of the elitists.

On an interesting related note, lately i find myself attempting to post this viewpoint on the CNN site where others engage in partisan bickering. Not ONCE has it made it past CNN's moderators. They allow profanity and extreme ignorance, as long as it keeps the division alive, but you can type up a well thought out post explaining the shell game thieves that have taken control of our nation, and it will not be posted. Try it sometime, it will open your eyes as to how bought and paid for just about everything is, especially our media.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join