It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet Another Message from Another Soldier.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
I came across this video, and listen to what this man had to say. I agree'd 100% with what he says but never had the Guts to do what he did. THis Soldier is a true Patriot....

Everything he speaks about From our Middle East Policies to a "what if" Occupation on Americas Soil are everything I know to be true. We soldiers are pawns nothing more, in the Global Cabals domiance of the world.

I know from time to time I have blindly defended the policies of George Bush, over the past four years I have done a complete 180 degree turn. I now know that no one cares for us the people. Hell we dont even care for ourselfes. We allow men in suits to do things to us, that we wouldnt allow common thugs to get away with. In the name of America, Freedom, and Democracy; we have allowed our government and the banksters who run it to get away with murder, one day their sights will turn to gaze on our cities, on our streets, what will we do then? You are starting to see the beginning of it, with American jobs going overseas to the cheapest workers. We don’t stand a chance unless we unite now and throw them all out.

A few months ago the owners of this site got a little nervous when a bill started working its way through Congress, They in return created another website to attempt to protect this one, Apparently they (ATS Owners) were not paying attention to what’s going on in America these past few years. They don’t care if you create one website to protect many, they will do what they want when they want. No amount of petitions or websites promoting the stoppage of a bill or a war get very far. They may look nice but they don’t work anymore. Take a look at the numbers where Americans don’t want this Version of the Senates Health Care bill and the fact it has made it out of the Senate. Look at TARP, and other Spending bills that Americans didn’t want but were past. Need I remind you America of Bush and the 2000 Election.

They already control everything we do, they monitor everything we do, Now its time to really send them a message, no Stupid petition, or websites will change their minds… Tell me why in 2008 Congress had an approval rating at around 9-20% (depending on the polls) but over 80% were re-elected? When will Learn? When will we act? How much longer will we allow this madness to continue?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Posting the video for embedding watching it now

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Thanks I am a bit slow when it comes to posting videos.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Its cool good to see another soldier speaking up about the corruption going to be re-uploading this to my account

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry but I would be much more impressed if he wasn't READING off a script. As someone who has served and been around, if I have something to bitch about that I truly feel so strong about, I don't need a script. And in today's society, I wouldn't doubt if someone else wrote what he should read.

Reading off scripts does not help you connect to people, it makes you seem like a politician and as most of us know, listening to a politician read off a script or prompter makes it dull, boring, and many many times BS!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I agree with prime, the world needs to see exactly what is going on with these wars that are being waged. $&F for waking people up.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Maybe hes like me, and isnt able to articulate his thoughts into writting. Maybe he said his thoughts and someone wrote the speech for him off his thoughts....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Your right, but I would rather see him reading off the paper then posing out infront. Don't make it so commercialized, make it a true heart felt video. IMO...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

His video is one thing, That was just a video for me to lead into what I wrote... How much longer are we going to allow this to go on? That is the point.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
Sorry but I would be much more impressed if he wasn't READING off a script. As someone who has served and been around, if I have something to bitch about that I truly feel so strong about, I don't need a script. And in today's society, I wouldn't doubt if someone else wrote what he should read.

Reading off scripts does not help you connect to people, it makes you seem like a politician and as most of us know, listening to a politician read off a script or prompter makes it dull, boring, and many many times BS!

Exactly! I know I have trouble myself articulating what goes around my head, and comes out my mouth, and there are times where I find it extremely hard to actually put into words what I am actually thinking, but seriously, this video just sounded like a scripted advertisement for Ron Paul.

I can understand Soldiers being pissed off at the Commanders, and the Politicians who put them in the situations they have been in, but why would you sit in your own backyard, reading off a script, when there are Laws in place to take these Leaders and/or Commanders out of the positions of power.

Here is a thought I have had lately though, and anyone on here that is a current serving member of the Military, or has served, maybe you could answer it for me. Now, here is what I want to know. I am aware that EVERY Soldier has the right to refuse, or follow, an Illegal Order. Now, the supposed reason that Americans, British, Aussie, and countless other Nations Soldiers are in Iraq is to "Search for Weapons Of Mass Destruction", and since it was never proved that Saddam ever had any since the sanctions from Gulf War 1, then why doesn't every Soldier stand down, and refuse to follow those in Senior Command Positions, since the premise of them being there in the first place was WRONG, thus, Illegal?????

Now I understand that a Soldier can be charged for refusing an order, but if you saw your mates beside you dying every day, under the premise of lies, and possibly being charged for following Illegal Orders, wouldn't you rather take your chance on a Court Martial, and the chance of proving that said orders were Illegal, than continually being exposed to death, destruction, and a whole load off bull# that has been based on lies.

And yes, I also understand that I'm just a dumbarse Civilian that wouldn't understand a single thing about fighting in a warzone, and never leaving a mate behind, but since my old man fought in Viet Nam, I have seen how it can severely stuff up a persons sanity. Sometimes the biggest heroes are the ones that know when to walk away, and live to fight another day. Sometimes you can't pick your warzone, but you certainly can pick who you battle.

And please people, don't take this out of context. I'm not having a go at serving members of the Military, and the Vets that have served before them. I have the utmost respect for them, and I always will, but sometimes people need to stand up and say "NO! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!" And that goes for us Civilians as well.

Edit:- Having looked up the Geneva Convention, and some of the Applicable Laws of War, I came across this - Roles of laws of war in the United States military

The Hague and Geneva Conventions guide military rules of action for US forces. They can be summarized as:[17]

* Fight only enemy combatants.
* Do not harm enemies who surrender; disarm them and turn them over to the chain of command.
* Do not kill or torture detainees.
* Collect and care for the wounded, whether friend or foe.
* Do not attack medical personnel, facilities, or equipment.
* Destroy no more than the mission requires.
* Treat all civilians humanely.
* Do not steal; respect private property and possessions.
* Do one’s best to prevent violations of the law of war.
* Report all violations of the law of war to superiors.

As for the one in Italics, I wonder how many Soldiers do that???

[edit on 30-12-2009 by TerribleTeam2]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yeah i could tell he had a script and someone was turning the pages but i just figure he spilled his words onto paper then wanted to make a video of it and used his own words from the script.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
His video is one thing, That was just a video for me to lead into what I wrote... How much longer are we going to allow this to go on? That is the point.

It will go on for as long as THEY want it too because we as a nation will NEVER come together. We as a nation are so individualized that we can't bond for anything it seems. 300 million people live in this country, and ALL could be stopped and changed tomorrow if all 300 million simply woke up and told DC...thats it, NO MORE!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I am started to think The RIGHT is using this soldier sympathy for their own dirty agenda ..

SICK !

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I'm sure they are his words, but you know where I am coming from. Politicians read off scripts and many people believe they wrote it, when 95% of the time they did not.

As for this guy, my main point is, to reach people and make them feel what your saying, its better to be more personal in a video, rather than like giving a speech. Thats all..

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Got no problem with what he says.

But one has to wonder why he wanted to stay in the army if this is how he feels?

I mean the army will still tell him where to go, who to fight, and who to kill.

As far as hearts and minds, I really wish people.. Wait, I mean government would realize what a military is for.

IMO, a military is the last option when all else has fail. A military goal shouldn't be to win hearts and minds. That IMO is a politician goal. The military goal is to cause chaos and destruction and to send a message and reminder to the enemy that they need think twice before messing with the USA.

Look back in history and tell me which military ever tried to win a war by winning over hearts and minds.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
S&F!

Natural and sincere. Anyone looking for a more refined cinematography and a more adulation inspiring speech please head to CNN or Faux to watch any of your upper echelon congressional speeches like Obama or Pelosi.

You can have the low budget truth or the rope-wire and green-screen lies. Pick one.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Good man.

With the utmost respect I ask, what would you say the preffered course of action is?

You boys have your hands on the ammo, but would you also say that leaving the armed forces is an answer? I think it is for sure, if the suited devils had no pawns the problem would be well and truly solved.

Again, with the utmost respect, I ask do you plan on/ or have you yet, left the armed forces?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Yes we can not follow orders that we deem to be illegal, However, Congress passed laws continuing the use of force in both nations, And there are still to many troops who are blind and dont see the truth, While some soldiers have stood down they were swept under the rug and discharged from the Army, others like myself moved on when our ETS orders came down... Being that I am no longer on Active duty I can no longer suade Soldiers to do the same...

Now I do have a plan, but said plan requires people and money which I have neither...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

We of course can not enter the the political fray, I tired but did not have big buisness nor Unions, or money so I lost. I see only a few courses of action left for us to attempt;

One getting together locally and pushing constitional changes through the federal goverment at the local levels, ( which we can do by law)

Two getting our own people out to vote and get them elected (highly unlikely do to the game being owned by the Dems and Repubs)

The third option and the most less than desirable option, Open warfare on our own soil... (no one wants to see this every in there lifetime)

I am always open to more sugestions and prefer peace to violence.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting that the vid here and this one from camelot were posted almost at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join