It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Happened To The Spirit Of Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What is a spirit of prophecy? How many of them known are there? Is Nostradamus one of them? I know Jesus is suppose to be one. A main question: What if something happened to Jesus and his words did pass away?

A quote:

"32Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

33Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

What if his words were the snare? Yeah, as in they weren't anything true as for prophecy by Jesus' words? What if something else worldwide and apocalyptic were to happen that wasn't ever written as a prophecy by any words?

But if his words did pass away, then the future is not set in stone. For all you know is that something worldwide and apocalyptic could happen by free style. Just my 2 bucks. Besides, what makes Jesus not free to his own words? Ever thought of that? Is Jesus not free? If not, why not?

What if that is the revelation of Jesus Christ... that he is not going with the prophecies you and I read in the bible to make happen ever? He did say the Son of man comes with the clouds. Could it be clouds of deception? A snare by words maybe? Well just something to think about now.

Truth be told, when Jesus left the world for heaven so did his words leave too (means indeed his words passed away), or else some ones would still be writing down his words today, correct? Ha! I'm on to something here, am I not?! The revelation of Jesus Christ! I'm more expecting something else to happen than that of what the bible says shall happen. How about you?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
A certain amount of future is set in stone, and certain amount is dynamic.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
nothing is set in stone, everything can be changed, make your own destiny

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

I think the ways are written and are sound but have been tainted over time with false leaders and for this YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR HEART (FAITH) and he will see you trying your best to make it back home with humbleness and help you even if you cannot see the help at first even if you FEAR the help at first. He can hear all the sadness from children globally (STARVING-DYING-BEING RAPED-MURDERED-SOLD-INCORPORATED AS CHILD SOLDIERS WTF) and I think your tears alert him of how sad you all are as a SPECIES. He can hear your fears of the unknown and will eventually brighten your existance with intelligence guiding your ways in this dim place called life. He can also see the evil done to human test subjects in the many named DARK PROJECTS being performed globally sorry UNIVERSALLY YES YOU TOO
by the many govz. HERE AND THERE who feel they operate in secrecy but are completely in the eye of GOD THE FATHER and has a fair and = plan set for THE who test on humans/BEINGS for whatever reason leaving modified human creatures to beg for death YOUR TURN NOW. Seriously He sees what has been done to MOTHER EARTH and dosent approve of stripping her w/o even replacing the material voids created from mineral and fossil fuel minning. Hope I have helped out somewhere in understanding HIS WAY IS NOT OF DEAD NATURE NOR ARE HIS WORDS OR WARNIINGS. The doesnt merely PASS AWAY AS THE SLEEPS enjoy existing. THE IS ETERNIA BREED NOT LIFE BREED living 1z here and there.

[edit on 12/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
prophecy crumbles on itself, i dont think true prophecy exist anymore, i mean hell, i can prophecy that in a year there will still be wars, hatred violence, and turmoil, divine prophecy hardly exist, nowdays prophecy is genereated and presumed by past events taht are set to repeat themselves

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
All prophecy is self fulfilling, and only fulfilled in hindsight. There are no true prophecies, they can't exist anymore.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I think people are getting kinda 'burned out' with prophecies because they're not looked at like they used to be. These days we are all having multiple predictions thrown at us from all directions almost every day, so nobody knows what to believe anymore.

And speaking of...

C2C Upcoming Shows

Coast to Coast is having it's "Annual Predictions Show" starting tonight. It will include callers, psychics, and futurists... all sharing their views on what they see coming ahead in 2010.

new topics

top topics

join