It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AlienScientist on MIT radio discussing anti-gravity. nice interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Excellent movement step by youtube's alienscientist. he is known well enough in the science strong ufologists (also called Lazar a fake considering his physics didnt add up)

He also rips on mythbusters and other pseudo-debunking superstars. a nice interview.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Excellent movement step by youtube's alienscientist. he is known well enough in the science strong ufologists (also called Lazar a fake considering his physics didnt add up)

He also rips on mythbusters and other pseudo-debunking superstars. a nice interview.

Interesting to see this, I am the guy developing his new website. It will be out within the next week or two, so stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Seemed to already be up. his videos arent added and it does look very "throw something up quick" at the moment.

anyhow, good luck with that...his videos are in my opinion, one of the best series of thought provoking discussions about viable alien tech and how things work.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by angrysniper

Seemed to already be up. his videos arent added and it does look very "throw something up quick" at the moment.

anyhow, good luck with that...his videos are in my opinion, one of the best series of thought provoking discussions about viable alien tech and how things work.

Thats just a temporary site until the new one is released. The new one will feature detailed content to supplement what he talks about in the videos, he already has a lot done.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Did you do the alien site?

I do web design, want a helping hand? Black background and green font is a big no-no.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
Did you do the alien site?

I do web design, want a helping hand? Black background and green font is a big no-no.

No, LOL. And yeah, trust me, I know. He doesn't have much experience with web design, but I do have many years worth. This will be a much more pleasant and structured website that will be very easy on the eyes. Wordpress will be used for the CMS, but not as a blog.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Lockheed might hire him to shut him up.
Non Speaking Formal Agreement

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Not bad. Anyone know how many people listened to it live ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Not bad. Anyone know how many people listened to it live ?

Probably not many actually considering the date and time, however in that particular case its not about how many are listening verses who is listening. a college radio station, especially something along the standards as MIT will have some very interesting and clever people tuning in...new generation of disclosure brains being molded.

having the right minds looking at the subject is more critical than say a howard stern audience of yokels in mass quantities listening in.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Here is the full 2 hour audio of Alien Scientist's interview among other guests here

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y ]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ThInGS Ar3 NoT WHaT Th3y

I'm looking forward to the new website. ATS.com competition???

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It's good that these things are being discussed at MIT.. people who actually have the brain power to do something about it ...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Cool interview. I love listening to stuff like this, it gets the mind working. He touched on some neat stuff, and some out there stuff. I would say that most of these things are far from reality at this stage in the game, but if they are talking about it, somewhere, someone is probably working on it.

new topics

top topics

join