It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT Provacative ads for US airports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Major US airports refused to display images intended for use in the RT's December'09 US advertising campaign. An alternative version (the one saying 'Our Ad. Politically correct.) was accepted though, and can be seen on display in airports of New York NY, Washington DC, Baltimore MD and Newark NJ. RT advertisements, which are turning heads in the UK, juxtapose provocative images which show different sides of a story. RT asks questions and encourage viewers to question more, since you can only reach a balanced judgment by being better informed. By challenging the accepted view, RT reveals a side of the news that you wouldn't normally see. After all, the more you question, the more you know.

I personally like them would make a lot of people open their eyes im sure

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's RT's forum links to individual links to the ads they have going if anyone wants them

RT advertisements juxtapose provocative images which show different sides of a story. We ask questions and encourage viewers to question more, since you can only reach a balanced judgment by being better informed. By challenging the accepted view, we reveal a side of the news that you wouldn´t normally see. After all, the more you question, the more you know.

Whatever your personal point of view is on any of these stories, we at RT believe it is valid to pose the questions.

rt.com...

rt.com...

rt.com...

rt.com...

rt.com...

rt.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Graet ads. They should be posted everywhere.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac3dd65c7f4b.jpg[/atsimg]
Who poses the greater nuclear threat?

This one is my favorite;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c31bfc1578ee.jpg[/atsimg]
Is terrorism only inflicted by terrorists?

edit to add captions because ads cut off.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
These are valid questions that could be answered with immediate certainty by most Americans with little to no thought, although the merit of the answers would be highly suspect, to be generous.

These are questions not generally discussed seriously in most American quarters, and it's a shame.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I thought it was kinda funny, really I think the only one they hit on the head was the camera turning into a rifle. ? The MSM is far more dangerous anymore. The rest....eh just some liberal nut job trying to get a rise out of people.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
UPDATE finally hitting some nerves good for RT

British newspaper slams Russia Today as "propaganda"

new topics

top topics

join