It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When and how did Jesus come of age???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Having started a thread regarding the coming messiah i thought id start another this time focusing on Christ and when and how he came of age.

Did Jesus know he was the christ when he was 20, 25, 30?

If so why was it not until he was 33 that the shi* hit the fan?

What was it that woke him up, that made him confront the powers that be of his time (the roman empire)?

There is much talk of kundalini and the awakening...perhaps his kundalini energy arose when the time called for it...

they say with kundalini awakened you can see life through your third eye, the eye that connects all life and matter therefor seeing yourself in others and others in yourself.

Was this the turning point for Jesus?

is the current day messiah going through the same transition, waiting for the kundalini to rise?

Also what could christs state of mind have been? what was he thinking, how was he feeling all before his change?

Did he have prior knowledge from birth about his future or did he simply truth in his faith?

speculations please...

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did this messiah go through puberty? Adolescent awkwardness, changing voice, pimples, random wood? Did he have girlfriends, boyfriends perhaps?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Phlegmi]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
my thoughts exactly, i mean just to think of him masturbating or having diorrhea or picking his nose and wiping it under his chair...its all blasphemy but then surely his body was confined to the laws of the planet?

the mond boggles..lol

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
random wood?

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Phlegmi]

care to elaborate on this?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
lol i think he ment the occasional bona!

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well it is generally believed that Jesus led a sinless life which would probably mean that he knew to some degree all along. It would be quite impossible not to sin if he led a normal life with normal human emotion.

Just my opinion

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
then some say he had an affair with mary magdalane the prosstitute?

peronsally i think he was a normal man that turned a certain age and become enligtened...

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
is there any evidence to support a man named jesus/joshua/yeshua or whatever actually being born that isnt in the bible?

if so, i would be terribly intersted to know.

and no, josephus doesnt count because he born after the supposed crucifiction

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As far as "Coming of age", I thought for Jews, that is at age 12/13 (at least back then).
As far as Jesus knowing who exactly he was, right from the start, I'd say yes. Didn't he have discussions with the priests in the temple at the age of 12? When Joseph questioned him, he replied "Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?".

So yeah, he knew what he was meant to be doing.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
maybe something sayed to him what he is meant to be doing when he was the age of 11.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think he knew as a child that he viewed life in different ways then most, but also sensed he would become stronger with maturity not age for he is ageless. I feel he also knew that with his maturing phases he would eventually become stronger then those who killed him and suppressed the FRUITS back then and even today. He knew he had the strength to level rome but used the energy to save many who ignore him today. This time once awakend or ordered by the FATHER I dont think he will be as peaceful with some for he will see what has happened since his last arrival and understand even though he could of killed everything and started over he died for the sake of giving humanity another chance AND THEY TOOK IT FOR GRANTED AND MADE PACKS WITH SPACEBUGS!

top topics

join