It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full body scans at airports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
I don't care if they have to pat me down, or strip me, I won't do it.

Ok, lemme get this straight. You won't do the x-ray, but you will do a strip search?

That makes no sense.

And, since the airlines probably know people will be fussing about this, and try to get physical searches instead of the x-ray, what if they decide that the physical search also includes (at no additional cost!) a cavity search?

Gonna volunteer for that?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread. There is an interview on the Gary Null radio show with Dr. Samuel Epstein on the radiation involved in the full body scans used in U.S. airports. Here is that link:

garynull.org...

Samuel Epstein is an Emeritus Professor of Public Health here in the US. His best-known book is CancerGate, which looks at avoidable causes of cancer in the USA. The manuscript for CancerGate was circulated among the academic public health community in this country before it was published, with I think 83 other academics signing on to endorse it. So when Dr. Epstein speaks, it's really worth hearing what he has to say.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Here we can see what a full body scan will do to a person and to your body:

www.myweirddreams.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is one of the most intrusive and abusive acts of global governance recently. Something like this should go to a vote, but TPB knew that a vote would fail so they just had them put into place, overnight and across the globe! No voting, just global synchronization. Who made this decision? It wasn't the people!

I, for one, will no longer use an airplane that will try and force me to go through this device!

It does not matter about the radiation, (even though radiation is accumulative, any increase is bad. it all adds up!) it matters about my rights. This is not helping! A metal detecting wand and K9 do a better job than this ever could.

Then there are ignorant people going around saying just to accept it! These are bullies! I will not accept it, and I will not back down on my position. This is a violation to my civil rights, no matter which free nation I am in.

They took away our freedoms in the middle of the night without any warning, force it down our throats and tell us its medicine!

"Those who will sacrifice freedoms for security deserve neither" (may not be quoted exact, from memory)

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sstark]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sstark
I, for one, will no longer use an airplane that will try and force me to go through this device!

Well, that is your choice to make.

Originally posted by sstark
A metal detecting wand and K9 do a better job than this ever could.

Are you sure about that? Positive? And I mean 100% positive??

Because you'll be betting your life on that decision.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Are you sure about that? Positive? And I mean 100% positive??

Because you'll be betting your life on that decision.

Yes, I am! I feel secure and safe with that, and not with these scanners. not at all!

to error is human, but to really foul up get a computer.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by sstark]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join