It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 2010 be the Breakthrough Year for Free Energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
GREER'S ORION PROJECT CONTRACTS WITH TOP SECRET FREE ENERGY SCIENTIST

On Christmas day, as "a Christmas present to the world," Steven Greer, M.D., and his science advisor, Ted Loder, Ph.D., from the Orion Project, announced on the World Puja Network that the "top secret" inventor they've talked about over the past year has been released early from military seclusion, and has contracted with them to begin bringing various technologies he has developed (at taxpayer expense) to the world, beginning with a free energy technology in the tradition of Nikola Tesla.

They expect that the technology will be ready to bring to the public by April, capable of several kilowatts of continuous output. Greer said that the Orion Project signed a contract with this top secret scientist some ten days prior to the Dec. 25 announcement.

Both Doctors Greer and Loder have been involved for years in combing the world for a technology like this that could break our addiction to polluting fossil fuels and the control paradigm associated with them; providing instead a cheap, clean, reliable energy technology capable of being scaled to power everything in a distributed manner, from cars to homes and individual appliances. In this pursuit, Loder said "there have been some bad trails and bad directions at times; it's been a frustrating process at times. Now, finally, we're ready to jump."

As for destiny, Greer said: "The fuse is lit; this rocket is taking off."

(read full article here)
pesn.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I'm sorry to report this to you, but Nikolia Tesla already created free energy. He was the first and he was silenced.

He created free energy around 1900-1913.

To have free energy is to have no control over the people. Government likes to control people as we all know, and once energy is free people begin to think freely.

There is so much more to talk about on the energy subject it is absurd, but since not alot of people know about Nikolia Tesla, I recomend doing the research on your own.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
From the link in OP:

Apparently, there's a lot more where this came from, and once that energy technology has been delivered to the public, the inventor has other technologies that the Orion Project will begin to develop and bring forward. Greer said, "We're dealing with someone who has a track record of thirty years of building these technologies; and being under contract with top secret programs; and has actually built things to the level of things dematerializing, teleporting, and space-time alteration. We're talking really advanced stuff."

Yeah, sure, they'll be dematerializing stuff. In April. Seriously.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yeah, its pretty apparent that any machine that can create more energy than is burned, will most likely be taken or bought out by government corporations or foreign corporations so that the public may not use them.

I will remain hopeful that we do see these technologies though.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
At this point I am not really hyped up too much on Greer. Seems like he has a screw that is a little more than slightly loose.

HOWEVER.. IF he manages to get the cat out of the bag on free energy..and live to get it into the hands of the public.. it will mean real disclosure is eminent.

TPTB could care less about people freaking out about the reality of aliens...they are keeping the secret solely because of the technology that has the potential of loosing their grip on money and power.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to hear something solid from Greer... How is it that Steorn can get scientists to work on their project now no problem, but Greer's scientists are always flaking or being threatened and captured? I think that TPTB are loosing their grips on holding back Free Energy. But Greer needs to come solid with this one... NO MORE BS GREER, WE WANT THE REAL THING!~ AND WE WANT IT CHEAP!~

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

IF he manages to get the cat out of the bag on free energy..and live to get it into the hands of the public.. it will mean real disclosure is eminent.

That's exactly what I was thinking.....

It does seem to me that disclosure is eminent....with the article yesterday about the meeting with the e.t.'s, whether it was true or not....just getting that word out is changing the consciousness of many...

The shift is happening...I can feel it...

top topics

join