It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care Bill is a Stealth Wall Street Bailoutl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Why does the Health Care bill demand payment 4 years before benefits are paid out? Why force people either to buy health insurance if they don't have it, or to pay more for it if they do ? The answer is that the Health care bill is a wealth transfer scheme for Wall Street.

Economist L. Randall Wray writes that ever since Congress threw out the Glass-Steagall Act separating commercial banking from investment banking, insurance and Wall Street finance have been "two peas in a pod." He writes:

“Here's the opportunity, Wall Street's newest and bestest gamble: there is a huge untapped market of some 50 million people who are not paying insurance premiums--and the number grows every year because employers drop coverage and people can't afford premiums. Solution? Health insurance 'reform' that requires everyone to turn over their pay to Wall Street. . . . This is just another bailout of the financial system, because the tens of trillions of dollars already committed are not nearly enough.”

SOURCE

Mod Edit: Fixed broken link for member.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I have been thinking this exact same thing.
They had the credit bubble and the housing bubble already.
Next option is an insurance bubble.
The insurance bubble or healthcare bubble might be their way of avoiding an economic collapse as all the other bubbles have run their courses.
I am no financial wizard in the least bit so this is only my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think they are going to transfer as much wealth as possible before the rug is pulled out completely and the dollar collapses. I expect we have another year or so before the greatest depression begins in earnest.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I just hope the government sets aside money to pay for vast numbers of lawsuits and enforcement money.

I believe I will be one of millions to flip the US gov the bird on this one.

They will not get another dime from me.

I have had enough and so have many others. The instant this effects me I will file a lawsuit. Already have the lawyer set up. Once I have standing, that is all she wrote.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
--buddy george got a very bad sliver and went to the clinic--the bill was over 1400 dollars----does anybody have a answer for that--change will come thats for sure---LETS all not forget it was the wars that crushed our economy--freedom party will come

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by Bigwhammy

I just hope the government sets aside money to pay for vast numbers of lawsuits and enforcement money.

I believe I will be one of millions to flip the US gov the bird on this one.

They will not get another dime from me.

I have had enough and so have many others. The instant this effects me I will file a lawsuit. Already have the lawyer set up. Once I have standing, that is all she wrote.

Ever heard the saying "You can't fight City Hall?" Unfortunately the government can delay and file motions indefinitely and basically cost you so much in legal fees that it drains you dry.

And if it is the case that the banksters are transferring as much wealth as possible before pulling the plug on the economy then a lawsuit isn't going to help much if the dollar collapses. Sources I have been listening to say we have less than 18 months before the big crash. Probably this year.

top topics

join