It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video purportedly shows Iranian police running over person at protest (WARNING GRAPHIC)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
there's another vid in the same set where the mob caught up with that truck... you see it flipped over and burning... what happened to the driver they dont say .... if fact its hard to say if it really is the same truck but they do look alike

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   

But that is not the point. The point is, that we dont know how far the CIA is organizing the riots like in 1953, and how far the riots are really wanted by the majority of the iranian people. That is something you cannot get trough CNN because they would just lull you in with their war propaganda.

I know this is not directed at me but I just want to tell you CNN does not have the best news reports out there but they are a source a credible one I believe in this situation, they are showing what is going on, while parts may be exaggerated as most news is, they are not making footage up, and if my sources there tell me it is correct who am to say they are seeing things and it is not happening.

At this point i want to CLEARLY STATE that not far away in the HOLY LAND there are also people murdering, people are getting tortured by Israel but also US. I just cannot understand how you can state that your way of turture and killing is human and their way isnt. This is complete nonsense.

I agree with you on this, I never state that it is fair I believe Israel will get what they deserve soon, we just need the world to stop being apologetic, people constantly state that US is their puppet, but we look into history the greatest supporters were the UK and Germany. Torture is wrong no matter the reason unless it is rape then torture them till they die from blood loss.

Ok draw. Now who is the aggressor. Who is bringing war to other peoples? The iranians? Are you #ing kidding me? They only want independence, talk to muslims, they all say the same: "Al-Quaida is only supported by VERY VERY VERY few muslims, muslims want to live at their tradition, independent, they want their LAND OF ALLAH (with their own laws), which is IRAN." (Just keep on producing terrorist by destabilizing the region.)

I don't think we would have a reason to be there if a majority of Muslims stood up and fought against the minority which taints their land. I support us leaving the region only with the assurance of the people that they will not tolerate the people who I see as a stain to the region and to mankind its self, this is something I hold true to all extremists.

Again i say the people of the western world do not care. When fictionally in 50 years again there is someone at power in iran we dont like? We overtrew them again by CIA Agents? And in 100 years... do you think this can eternal go on? Quite unfair isnt it not to allow a country to get specific leaders?

Watch the Zeitgeist Movie you will enjoy the first hour very much, I would fully support you in this statement if it were not for the pursuit of Nuclear weapons by Iran.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by ahddm]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
there's another vid in the same set where the mob caught up with that truck... you see it flipped over and burning... what happened to the driver they dont say .... if fact its hard to say if it really is the same truck but they do look alike

I cant find the set could'nt you put it on here please

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

Sure bud... they didn't get far not with that crowd after them.... there were two trucks involved dont know which ran the guy over but they did get both trucks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join