It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video purportedly shows Iranian police running over person at protest (WARNING GRAPHIC)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
G'day ATS,

I post this not for the sake of sensationalism, but to increase awareness about the struggle of a brave nation against tyranny. Please be aware that at the end of the video there are some disturbing scenes.

Video purportedly shows Iranian police running over person at protest

An Internet video from what its posters said was one of the anti-government demonstrations last weekend in Iran shows police vehicles driving into crowds of protesters and running over at least one.

In the video -- shot Sunday, according to the posting on the Web site YouTube -- green-and-white police trucks rush into crowds of protesters in the capital, Tehran. Demonstrators scatter, but one truck drives into a crowd trapped in a narrow street with a wall on one side and parked cars on the other.

The camera follows the truck as it backs away, and a person briefly can be seen crumpled in the street where the truck had been. When the camera returns to the spot, another police truck drives over the person. Other protesters rush to the downed person's aid; it was not clear whether that person was killed.

Brave souls, to stand up for what they believe in, and to pay with their lives.

No chance the driver of the vehicle will ever be brought to justice, I'm sure.

There is another one involving pro-government paramilitary that I'm trying to find.

Take care ATS, Kiwifoot.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

On the second video:

CNN cannot confirm the authenticity of the video, or another one obtained by CNN that shows a woman who was reportedly killed when hit by a car driven by members of the Basij, an Iranian paramilitary group. That video shows protesters transferring her body from a clinic near where she was reportedly killed to another hospital to keep her remains out of reach of security forces.

CNN

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Couldn't find any other reference to this story besides aol.co.uk which showed the CNN video.

I find that interesting, the only other sites running this story are fringe sites, no MSM.

I'll post any other updates or references to these events if/when I find them.

All the best, Kiwifoot.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hmmm. Did you ever think that the hole iran demonstration theme is only a staging? Do you know that the US wants a war with Iran to "stabilize" the region, that the zionists can control the hole region?

Do you think there are no car accidents in the US?

Same thing they are doing now in iran already happened at year 1953. Read about Operation Ajax PLEASE

How in hell can you push on this issue in this forum you must be very ignorant? Its our culture that is the aggressor, do some history pls? Maybe about Operation Northwoods and False Flag Attacks? CIA is on it how can you believe only word they say.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by damael]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by damael
Hmmm. Did you ever think that the hole iran demonstration theme is only a staging? Do you know that the US wants a war with Iran to "stabilize" the region, that the zionists can control the hole region?

Do you think there are no car accidents in the US?

Same thing they are doing now in iran already happened at year 1953. Read about Operation Ajax PLEASE

How in hell can you push on this issue in this forum you must be very ignorant? Its our culture that is the aggressor, do some history pls? Maybe about Operation Northwoods and False Flag Attacks? CIA is on it how can you believe only word they say.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by damael]

Ah yes, the lecture from a young person quoting various CIA and false flag operations- as usual. Yes I'm aware, and yes these riots may or may not be the work of external Western intervention.

But what people like you have no comprehension about is the human factor involved.

Regardless of the rubbish that you instantly spew forth, young brave Iranians are dying for freedom, YOU may believe that it's the US(you may be right), but the poor chap left in a bloody heap in the video is more than likely a pawn, ignorant to the big picture.

Yes there are car accidents in the West, but are you so dim as to think a protester being run over by a Police car is compariable to a run of the mill car crash!!???

When TSHTF, I wouldn't want YOU in my corner!

But you're entitled to roll off examples of false flag events, but I suggest you try and reconnect with humanity and see through all the smoke and mirrors to the people dying on the Street in Iran.

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There is not doubt in my mind that the U.S and the U.K are instigating these demonstrations. However the Iranian people want change. I doubt if the west could influence so many people. I think the west is just making sure the pressure stays on the Government.

As for the vid. Its appauling and no, the person behind the heel will never be caught. It just go's to show that a lot of the claims that are coming out of Iran are true.

The Quicker the government gets ousted the better, but its going to get messy. Just hope it happens before all out war. Obviousely they wont give up there grip easily so it looks like thats where we are headed unfortunately.

Good on the people of Iran for there bravery and i know they'll get there freedom eventually.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry but your argument, from both of you, ist that I should think about humanity. That is just ridiculous. How dare are you to believe that the only country standing for humanity is the US? Have you ever talked to an iranian about humanity in Iran? Iran is one of the islamic countries with the highest education, strongest economy and a people that is getting richer and richer. (One of the reason its becoming more and more dangerous to Israel). Some call this freedom, other claim it is human to bring war to a country, that is developing, raising to a new economical power.

Its not about humanity believe me, that is what the media wants you to believe. But I think you are to mind controlled to really want to look into the political situation.

And that is what you need to do, read independent articles about iran and you might notice that they are a normal people wanting independence and national security(!). But hey its ok... lets just go there, put hundreds of CIA agents on the streets oranizing the riots, claiming you are "free" and "human". And after we go to India and China doing the same bull#, bringing the people the "one and only" religion, the christianity. Little torture here, Guantanamo there, little false flag attackhere, some overthrown there, WHO #ING CARES? Its all in the name of humanity and freedom... great arguments youve got...

You are thinking like 500 hundreds year before. Do you have the holy cross mounted?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I doubt if the west could influence so many people.

That is untrue. Would you please watch the riots, it arent so many people. Its just a staging for the cameras. Watch clrearly have you ever seen really lots of peoples demonstrating? The camera is always in an angle where you mean there are a lot but instead there are just like hundres rioting like wild...

Send me a video where you really see alot of people like 10k or so. I will change my mind...

Its appauling and no, the person behind the heel will never be caught.

Was the murderer (a police man) form the young guy got a headshot in the riots of Genua ever be punished? i dont think so

What is about the murderer of hundres of tousends of vietnameses ever beeing caught, after the US started a illegal war from a well known false flag attack?

Its very controversial... humanity and freedoch and... peace

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by damael

What exactly is the point that you are trying to make. Your confusing me.

Yes i have seen thousands of Iranians rioting from footage smuggled out of Iran. As for your comments about the Iranian policeman bieng shot. Thats a sepperate issue. It was'nt on that video, which is what i was commenting on. Are you saying what happened on the video is justifyed
because the policeman got shot? Be very carefull!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Oh why i must be carfully

No I said that a young guy in the riots of Genua (G8 in Italy) got a headshot from a police man, and that he will never be punished.

If you want to see what our lovefull human free policestates in europe had done in genua here is the video. www.youtube.com... Little overview because its in german. They shot one guy in the head, and tousends i dont know the number where traeted in the brutalst way. Very much hardly injured. Girls had to put down clothes, and standing with the back to them, leaning to the front, hundreds of them. Must admit very free and human... that they would never come on the idea to go to a G8 demo again...

The point is that values like freedom, peace and humanity (there was also justice somewhere but... ah lets block this one out...) are very controversial und unclear, all nations claim it are their values.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Sorry i forgot would you please send the video with the 10k rioters in Iran please, dont want to build opinion on your hearsay

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by damael

The only reason i was telling you to be carefull is because thats the impression i got from what you said. Sorry i misunderstood.

I think you do make a valid point. Every Government has its own idea of what they deem to be Humane and free. I think this is an issue that deserves its own thread however.

Take a look at the big picture and what do you get. A majority of people that are being ruled against there will. By a government that was'nt fairly elected and seems to be determined to take its country down the war path.

Whether the Iranian people are right in your oppinion is irrelavant. They're not happy and are bieng brave and standing up for what they, as a people want. They have my support all the way.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Take a look at the big picture and what do you get. A majority of people that are being ruled against there will. By a government that was'nt fairly elected and seems to be determined to take its country down the war path.

Now you should be carefull, when was the last fair election in USA? Are you kidding me?

A majority? When I got the video with the 10k rioters maybe...

They're not happy and are bieng brave and standing up for what they, as a people want.

That is also controversial, have you talked to an Iranian. The argument was the whole riots are staged by the CIA and you admitted.

posted on 31-12-2009 at 02:49 AM from algebra

There is not doubt in my mind that the U.S and the U.K are instigating these demonstrations.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You might wondering that I am emotional and aggressive, thats true. But its the Western Culture dominating and beeing aggressice since 2000 years, and the people of the West DONT CARE, that makes me very angry

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hello,

I thought I would give some first hand insight from Iran, as I have in-laws that have been fleeing the country. These demonstrations from what they say are very large and are not being started by a few people but by large groups that want change. Much of the people they know support the change, but many fear the government whiplash. They say many more are dieing than we see here, people are taken almost daily from inside their own houses. So saying MSM is over playing trying to get world involvement seems silly to them because they feel many things never leave the country.

The following is my opinion, and not first hand accounts:

I have also seen some news reports covering the Kurdish side of the demonstration. In short there is none. The Kurds are one of the largest groups in the country (correct me if I am mistaken) and their freedoms are not in interest of the current demonstrations, many believe if this was the case a true revolutions would take place. The Kurds have been smuggling people out of the country, and stayed to themselves for decades. If the current demonstrations were not limited to basically non-Kurds there could be a real revolution not one that affected only Iran but the whole of the Arab region. The Kurds a historically suppressed people would have a land where they could be equal and free.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by damael

I think your putting to much weight behind your conspiracy here. No i have'nt spoke to an Iranian personaly. but ive read plenty of what they have to say on certain websites.

So what if the U.S elections were'nt fair. If the American people dont like it then its up to them to do what the Iranians are doing now. Protest and make there voice heard. The problem the Iranian people have is that they can't do this because the Government wont let them. You cant tell me that is freedom. However you try to spin it.

Thats whats at the heart of whats happening now. If the American people wanted to voice there concerns they could. They could protest if they wanted. Its only when you remove this right that you end up with riots like in Iran.

So what do you think the Iranian people should do? Your saying that they dont want to get rid of the government. But theres countless videos and witness statements and dead Iranians that would disagree.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Ok we seem to have someone her that knows iranians quite good. First your in-laws are a exil-iranians. And i assume they live in the US. Its the same situation as with the exil cubans. Logically they are against the ruling government, they got problems with the government and had to leave the country.

, many believe if this was the case a true revolutions would take place.

So they seem to have their reasons not to do? Havent the Kurds already got Irak? Will the Kurds also get India then? LOL

Anyway the election went trough and the president is in place. What would the US have done, when after the election of 2000, when much started, some chinese Agents would come to the country, paid by "exil-americans", planting riots all over the country, to overthrew the existing government? Oo i think this would give a big mess

But hey at the iranians its ok, they cannot struggle. the dont have the right to be free or human or righteous, these values are not allowed to them, because they are not part of the western world...

Still not seen the video with the 10k rioters

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by damael
Ok we seem to have someone her that knows iranians quite good. First your in-laws are a exil-iranians. And i assume they live in the US. Its the same situation as with the exil cubans. Logically they are against the ruling government, they got problems with the government and had to leave the country.

, many believe if this was the case a true revolutions would take place.

So they seem to have their reasons not to do? Havent the Kurds already got Irak? Will the Kurds also get India then? LOL

Anyway the election went trough and the president is in place. What would the US have done, when after the election of 2000, when much started, some chinese Agents would come to the country, paid by "exil-americans", planting riots all over the country, to overthrew the existing government? Oo i think this would give a big mess

But hey at the iranians its ok, they cannot struggle. the dont have the right to be free or human or righteous, these values are not allowed to them, because they are not part of the western world...

Still not seen the video with the 10k rioters

Hey damael I am sorry if I painted with too much a broad brush, you are correct that the people who are exiles from the country are inherently against the government in power, but you assume this is the case for all of them which it is not. Some I have spoken to have complete support for the government while this is not popular a position smog those I have spoken to, it is still there, you may ask "why did they leave then?" They left because the fear for their families when a government will imprison on assault anyone they believe is against them.

While I do not deny there is foreign influence in the situation saying that is the root cause is ignorant, if there is was no beginning anger there would be no way it would carry on this long, obviously there is a strong underlying movement.

I am afraid you forget history, that people do grow tired of their government and revolt we have seen this in America, France, and other countries.

You may feel it is very unlikely 10k rioters are against the government and people are dieing, but it is not hard for me to imagine in Armenia last year they saw over 100k protesters against the election this is a country the fraction the size of Iran, people died there, people where shot at and killed, the water trucks were brought in after to disperse remaining people and clean blood off the streets, you say I buying into the MSM, you are wrong I was their during those protests I saw it happening in front of me I sheltered families, they say 10 people died... I had families crying on my shoulder about how they saw people being killed, I had one die in my bed. So telling me all the unrest in the region is a ploy to get power doesn't cut it the region is corrupt beyond what you could imagine people standing up for their rights may seem amusing and laughable to you but it happens, the people of a population do unite it is not some imaginary unicorn that the MSM would have us believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Algebra

So what if the U.S elections were'nt fair. If the American people dont like it then its up to them to do what the Iranians are doing now. Protest and make there voice heard. The problem the Iranian people have is that they can't do this because the Government wont let them. You cant tell me that is freedom. However you try to spin it.

First what would it bring to make riots if the candidate that lost states he dont want to fight anymore, and the election should go to the other candidate?

But that is not the point. The point is, that we dont know how far the CIA is organizing the riots like in 1953, and how far the riots are really wanted by the majority of the iranian people. That is something you cannot get trough CNN because they would just lull you in with their war propaganda.

At this point i want to CLEARLY STATE that not far away in the HOLY LAND there are also people murdering, people are getting tortured by Israel but also US. I just cannot understand how you can state that your way of turture and killing is human and their way isnt. This is complete nonsense.

Ok draw. Now who is the aggressor. Who is bringing war to other peoples? The iranians? Are you #ing kidding me? They only want independence, talk to muslims, they all say the same: "Al-Quaida is only supported by VERY VERY VERY few muslims, muslims want to live at their tradition, independent, they want their LAND OF ALLAH (with their own laws), which is IRAN." (Just keep on producing terrorist by destabilizing the region.)

Arent they allowed? Again who is the aggressor - pain comes from war - who wants the war? Iran is not capable at the moment to attack US and it doesnt attack ISRAEL does it? But the our free and lovefull western culture is aggressive, we already overtrown one government of Iran 50 years ago. How many more?

Again i say the people of the western world do not care. When fictionally in 50 years again there is someone at power in iran we dont like? We overtrew them again by CIA Agents? And in 100 years... do you think this can eternal go on? Quite unfair isnt it not to allow a country to get specific leaders?

So i must go to bed. I wish that you dont get recruited and wish you all the best.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by damael

Look its because i have a lot of simpathy for the Iranian people that im talking to you now. Firstly, i dont get my information from the evening news. I would be pretty stupid if i did.

Ask yourself this Question. Why would the West want to get rid of the current Government. Im sure you've got many theories as to why this is.

The truth however is the current Government is dangerouse. Dangerouse to the west, Dangerouse to the middle East as a whole and dangerouse to the Iranian people.

You dont need to watch the news to work that one out. America would have been quite happy to let them get on. If they had'nt decided to start making nuclear bombs. Thats when they become really dangerouse. Now its not just Iranians and the middle East but the whole world thats at risk.

I dont deny that the C.I.A will be helping or maybe even creating some of these riots that you see. But when you compare it to a nuclear hollacaust it seems like the lesser of two Evils.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join