It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preventing alien invasion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I just figured out that alien intelligent lifeform exist by watching a video that was posted here of a respected Dutch university where a professor lectured about UFO's and he said that it is 100% sure that alien life exist. That was a disclosure for me.

Add the fact that several high reliable witness like airpilots policemen etc. saw UFO's my mind went crazy. And that was cool!

Then I startet to read several close encounters of third kind at Ufo evidence and I was knocked out by a day!

But then I remembred a video that i watched were they were talking about the subject of UFO abduction by the Greys. There was a professor who hypnotized people and treated a lot of people who were abducted by them. And the conclusion he draw was that tehere are people being abducted by the greys, but they are doing this for a breeding program where they are creating hybrids. That later when the greys are going to disclose themself they have a task to do. You can call it an invasion because we don't want bad aliens to invade earth and change things.

But because this abduction is unpleasant and they dont give a ** about the person who is being abducted i think the greys have bad intention.

That leads me thinking that we should oppose them. We cannot do much about abductions but we can warn the people that in the future when they are making them self known don't trust them and fight them.

Now there are also good aliens out there see the witness accounts of Close encounters of the third kind in the link that I provided above.

So do you think that is a good idea? Should we warn the people for that? What is your opinion about this?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
What you say makes a lot of sense.

They treat us with a cold and clinical attitude so they clearly don't empathise with us.

Should all sharks eat humans because we catch them with a big hook, pin them down, staple a tracking device to their body then throw them back without any consideration of "humane" treatment?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi,
if their intention is that bad they could easily kill the abductees, but they don`t.
Maybe they are just DNA-collectors and their intention is to create a type of Ark in case something bad happens.
In my opinion the abduction phenomenon should be subject of serious studies without the fear of ridicule, but I don`t think that we need to go out and alarm people.
Sure, the experience is unpleasant but think about how we treat our lab animals. We have no problem with killing them for the benefit of science.
At least they don`t do that.

Have a nice day,
derpif

[edit on 30-12-2009 by derpif]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
What you say makes a lot of sense.

They treat us with a cold and clinical attitude so they clearly don't empathise with us.

Should all sharks eat humans because we catch them with a big hook, pin them down, staple a tracking device to their body then throw them back without any consideration of "humane" treatment?
I know that we should not discriminate beings, but that is a instinctive way to defense that is build up in ours. By the way if I have a technology to study sharks without causing them pain or discomfort but i am not using that technology. Then i would find my self in my opinion the badguy.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

That means that they have to kill a wholo civilization. I dont think they will make friends with other advanced civilization when they kill a primitive civilization. But I think ther is an other perspective of life and death that we don't know of, may be they cannot control us if we are on the Other side or something this is highly speculative.

They are not building an ark because almost all the abductees say that the were hybriding us and breeding with us. If they want to collect the DNA just one animal or a spit or a drup of blood of a human is enough to create diffrent types of species inclusive the human. because it is just the sequence and what is on and what is off that makes us diffrent. But don't pin me on that I am not a scientist this is what I understood of DNA and stuff like that.

An other reason they are not bulding an arch is just 1 or 2 human abductions are enough.

A reason to believe that they are bad is because they are doing this secretly

So I don't trust them

By the way they are breeding with us because they did this in ancient times as also stated in the Bible

[edit on 30-12-2009 by UFOexisist]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yer the greys are abducting because they want to be more human! The can't evolve any more than they have physically and they lack the moral deepth to evolve spiritually. They have made themselves into a dead end! But I think they have what they need now to finally grow up and move on. So you will probably see less and less of these abduction scenarios. But on the up side you might see more friendly encounters now the greys have gone.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This is exactly what Greer warned us about...people thinking how simple it is and that there are only 'good' and 'bad' aliens... I hope you are joking when you say we should oppose and attack the aliens, seriously?! And don't put all Greys in one sack mate!

[edit on 30/12/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think the greys/alians are in awe of us humans,
With the ability we have to survive and adapt, They can only harvest so much of human stock as i feel they fear are aggressive nature and cunning, It would not take mankind long to figure out how to disable there systems and take over there home planet/ spaceship if the chance arose.
I have always stated we humans are natural (if slow) terrafarmers IMO..

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
The professor you saw was John E. Mack (Harvard), he and Budd Hopkins have both written very good books on the subject.
Mack's book: "Abduction: Human Encounters With Aliens"
Hopkins: "Intruders: the incredible visitations at Copley Woods" & "Sight Unseen: Science, UFO Invisibility, and Transgenic Beings"
Mack's book is available at Amazon:
www.amazon.com...
Hopkins books are available and the previews can be read here:
books.google.com... ed=0CC8QsAMwCw
They're well written, give a lot of insight into the phenomenon, and you may find one or two things in them that seem all too familiar. Recommended reading!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I don't say we should attack the aliens first. But we certainly should not believe them. There are good and bad aliens. Like there are good and bad humans. Like Hitler was bad. In life there are nuances that also applies here. In that encounter at ufo evidence.org there was an encounter of an alien who said he has no bad intentions and he was nice to the human and helped him and gave him information.

But theys greys hurt us and without asking premission they are breeding with us now you say there are no bad aliens? Ofcourse there are also good greys, but be carefull. In the ancient days there are stories of good and evil. About Satan and God etc. And that still is actual today. But the question is who is good and who is bad. Well my criteria is they should not hurt us and the second weaker criteria is don't do something without our permission. And they did.

You are not going to trust everybody in this wolrd would you? You should be carefull positive. All the aliens had my trust and the the trust of other hummans. untill some of them abducted and hurted us. Well the trust is gone! but because we know that we should not genarelize I don't say all of them are bad. But there are some.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by UFOexisist]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

True.

The fact of the matter is that we DO treat sharks as lesser beings which is why we treat them in this manner. We COULD be a little gentler but hey, the're just sharks right?

We're just humans right?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
huggs

I seen shows on this as well.

I dont think an invasion is coming but it would be more sinister in terms if i ment that right?

I personally dont trust them even though if they mean well,,kinda like our own world we live in,?????

I dont like it either way and know where your coming from.

huggs

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
That leads me thinking that we should oppose them. We cannot do much about abductions

Yes you can, they can be easily stopped. No one wearing a Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) has ever been abducted!
zapatopi.net...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by UFOexisist
That leads me thinking that we should oppose them. We cannot do much about abductions

Yes you can, they can be easily stopped. No one wearing a Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) has ever been abducted!
zapatopi.net...

Oh well that aint woriknig LOL.

But seriously as I read more I don't know what to believe and what not.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
I think the greys/alians are in awe of us humans,

We are nothing more IMO than an anthropological study of an early warlike civilization. They are simply here gathering samples before we do ourselves in.

top topics

join