It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
'Orion', if you care to refer back to my original post you will see that 'ATH911' truncated what I wrote, in choosing to "quote" only a portion, which YOU now repeated.

What did I take out of context? When I asked you to confirm, you said "I think it's obvious that MOST of it buried."

IF merely 51% was buried, then to most reasonable people that would meet the definition of "most".

Fine, prove that. Prove most of UA93 was buried, whatever % you think that made it most of the plane.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The recovered debris was put into 10 large recycling bins aka dumpsters

Prolem is lunatic fringe twisting the evidence to fit their conspiracy
fantasies

And other inane (and often insane remarks)

You said it, like twisting 10 plastic soda bottle recycling bins to mean 10 huge metal trash dumpsters!

"We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

No nutball

Great job twisting things around....

They Mean LARGE bins aka DUMPSTERS !

LIKE this

The containers you showed are from a final sweep of thge area after FBI released it back to local officals

Over the weekend, about 300 volunteers combed a half-mile square around the crash site and found enough debris from the Boeing 757 to fill about one-third of a trash container.

Most of it was little more than thumbnail size -- "no bigger than a pop rivet holding two pieces of aluminum," Miller said yesterday -- that last week's rains washed from trees bordering the stretch of strip mine where the airliner crashed nose-first Sept. 11.

No significant evidence turned up, Miller said, and there probably won't be a repeat of anything the size of last weekend's search.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I was responding to "Orion" ---not to you....

You even repeated my post, in your "quote" of what I wrote.

But, thanks for playing, anyway....

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
They Mean LARGE bins aka DUMPSTERS !

found enough debris from the Boeing 757 to fill about one-third of a trash container.

"one-third of *a* trash container"
vs
"10 *recycling bin-sized* containers"

It was not 10 dumpsters. It was 10 "recycling bin-sized" containers.

Remember, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

And in your response to him, you claimed I misconstrued what you said. Jeez, don't you even read what you type?

So AGAIN, you think most of UA93 buried. What proof do you have of that?

And btw, you and hooper need to come to the same conclusion of how much of UA93 buried because you guys can't have it both ways.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by ATH911]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

And in your response to him, you claimed I misconstrued what you said. Jeez, don't you even read what you type?

So AGAIN, you think most of UA93 buried. What proof do you have of that?

And btw, you and hooper need to come to the same conclusion of how much of UA93 buried because you guys can't have it both ways.

Can't have what both ways? The definition of your shifting fantasies?

Get a grip. You post, what, a dozen articles that you claim are from the lips of God stating that some, most , alot, (choose your adjective) of the remains of the plane involved in Flight 93 was embedded in the ground at the impact site and then ask for proof. ????

What are you trying to get at? That you think it is all a big lie, that nothing was buried there? Fine - produce direct contradictory facts. Not your twisted version of logic - "most of the plane was buried so most of the passengers were buried".

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Fine - produce direct contradictory facts. Not your twisted version of logic - "most of the plane was buried so most of the passengers were buried".

We are still waiting for you to prooduce any facts or evidence.

Show us actual proof of what happened to the plane and passnegers.

Also show us proof of the remains and where they are now.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Fine - produce direct contradictory facts. Not your twisted version of logic - "most of the plane was buried so most of the passengers were buried".

We are still waiting for you to prooduce any facts or evidence.

Show us actual proof of what happened to the plane and passnegers.

Also show us proof of the remains and where they are now.

You have the facts, the evidence the proof. It is a matter of public record. You want more, you are not satisfied - you know who to contact. Unfortunately, you're so-called search for truth does not seem to include any actual searching on your part. You sit in the dark and refuse to light a candle. That's your fault, not mine.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You have the facts, the evidence the proof. It is a matter of public record.

Please at least be mature enough to stop being dishonest, you have no evidnece of where the remains of flight 93 (if any) are stored.

Or do you really believe everything your told on the news?

[edit on 26-2-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

You have the facts, the evidence the proof. It is a matter of public record.

Please at least be mature enough to stop being dishonest, you have no evidnece of where the remains of flight 93 (if any) are stored.

Or do you really believe everything your told on the news?

[edit on 26-2-2010 by REMISNE]

Again, you know who to contact should you really be in a search for the "truth" but the fact that you refuse to do that little thing just proves, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that you are a phony.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Again, you know who to contact should you really be in a search for the "truth"

Again you keep avioding the fact that you cannot post any evidence to support your fantasy.

<< 29  30  31   >>

join