It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Now wait, you don't even think a plane crashed so how can you know there are deceased?

Please be mature enough to not put words in my mouth.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by REMISNE]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Now wait, you don't even think a plane crashed so how can you know there are deceased?

Please be mature enough to not put words in my mouth.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by REMISNE]

So you do believe that Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, Pa. and all aboard died?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Apologies hooper my friend for unfortunate faux pa in the spelling concerning R.I.P. no offence was meant i can promise you and everyone that ! Off topic i know but i needed to get that off my chest ! Thanks

Respects

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

So you do believe that Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, Pa. and all aboard died?

Well i do believe thier is a chace that 93 was shot down. But we do not have all the evidence and official reports on what happened that day.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well i do believe thier is a chace that 93 was shot down. But we do not have all the evidence and official reports on what happened that day.

Shot down or brought down by those at the controls - but you believe Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, Pa on 9/11/2001 and all aboard died there in Shanksville?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Shot down or brought down by those at the controls - but you believe Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, Pa on 9/11/2001 and all aboard died there in Shanksville?

AGAIN, we do not have all the evidence and official reports on what happened that day.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

AGAIN, we do not have all the evidence and official reports on what happened that day.

Who is we? You mean YOU have not been shown the official crime scene report. There is a difference you know. You'll have to live with what has been made public, and that in of itself is pretty overwhelming.

So, as long as a single photogrph is witheld from public viewing then you will rest your case on "all" evidence and refuse to accept that Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, Pa on 9/11/2001 killing all aboard.

Can you possibly see why some people may not think this is a rational approach?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Who is we? You mean YOU have not been shown the official crime scene report.

The FBI crime scene reports have not been released.

So, as long as a single photogrph is witheld from public viewing then you will rest your case on "all" evidence and refuse to accept that Flight 93 crashed near Shanksville, Pa on 9/11/2001 killing all aboard.

Not a single photograph but the hundreds taken and confiscated by the FBI.

Can you possibly see why some people may not think this is a rational approach?

More rational then just believing what the media has stated.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sooo...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Sooo...

Plenty of wreckage to do a reconstuction. I wonder where they are doing the reconstruction?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

You only do a reconstruction if you are not sure why the aircraft crashed. That is not the case with Flight 93.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Swamp,

Where was all that 95% of wreckage?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by REMISNE

You only do a reconstruction if you are not sure why the aircraft crashed. That is not the case with Flight 93.

Why did flight 93 crash then and how do they know?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

I think Don Rumsfeld stated what happened to the airliner over Shanksville PA.

I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate, to frighten -- indeed the word 'terrorized' is just that. Its purpose is to terrorize, to alter behavior, to make people be something other than that which they want to be

- Don Rumsfeld, SECDEF

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

FBI reports 95% recovered

At a news conference, FBI agent Bill Crowley said that the field near Shanksville, Somerset County, has been turned over to the county coroner and that 95 percent of the plane found at the site has been turned over to United Airlines.

From Wallace Miller, Somerset Pa county coroner

At the same time, the high winds that buffeted the area over the last few days have dislodged additional airplane parts -- seat cushions, wiring, carpet fragments and pieces of metal -- from trees near the crash site.

"It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Aircraft debris collected in 10 large bins like this

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

So a crime scene was collected and put into un prepped bins? My, the OS just continues to unravel more by the day.

The ONLY plausible explanantion for that is they already why the plane crashed or was shot out of the sky and just like in OKC & NYC, they didn't want people performing independant investigations discovering their dirty deeds! They simply hauled it off to who knows where.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee
reply to post by thedman

So a crime scene was collected and put into un prepped bins? My, the OS just continues to unravel more by the day.

on what basis are you claiming they were unprepped. And what do you mean by "prepped". What do the bins need to be prepped for?

Care to provide your expertise on this subject; have you investigated and collected plane parts after a crash?

No?

So why are you saying they were unprepped?

I never heard that bin to collect parts needed to be "prepped"

The FBI and NTSB who were there collecting the parts had no problem with the bins.

Care to provide a reason why your opinion matters over those who are trained to investigate plane crash scenes?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

Spare me your attempt of side stepping the issue with superfluous questions regarding what I posted. Anyone with a oz of common sense knows what I mean by prepped forensic collection containers.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I never heard that bin to collect parts needed to be "prepped".
The FBI and NTSB who were there collecting the parts had no problem with the bins.

Oh, so the FBI & NTSB were collecting parts and NOT crime scene evidence? Sounds like somebody knew that there was no need to collect crime scene evidence then don't it?

In other words, the FBI & NTSB already knew to just collect the "parts" and don't worry about any forensic evidence because, there is no crime scene.

Perhaps because they already knew why the plane crashed and didn't need to do any investigation.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

"It's all aircraft parts, no human remains," Miller said. "We've collected them in 10 recycling bin-sized containers and eventually we'll turn them all over to United."

Sounds like he has Don Rumsfeld's Freudian slip disease. No bodies + plane shot down in Shanksville PA + CIA reference to flight 98 NOT 93 = Conspiracy.

Look folks, you OS'ers can only claim "typos" so many times.

OS = OPTIONAL SCENARIO

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mikelee]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join