It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The coroner also stated that his duties as coroner were over after five minutes of being on site ! He said 'There wasn't one drop of blood to be found' 'And still to this day not one drop of blood has been found at that crash site' ! ER can anyone explain that little anomoly ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
after five minutes of being on site ! He said 'There wasn't one drop of blood to be found'

someone expecting pools of blood!

'

And still to this day not one drop of blood has been found at that crash site' ! ER can anyone explain that little anomoly ?

source for that claim?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

after five minutes of being on site ! He said 'There wasn't one drop of blood to be found'

someone expecting pools of blood!

'

And still to this day not one drop of blood has been found at that crash site' ! ER can anyone explain that little anomoly ?

source for that claim?

Source ? Certainly ! They are on the side of my head ! The coroner opened his mouth and the sounds of the words made theyre way to my ears !

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Source ? Certainly ! They are on the side of my head ! The coroner opened his mouth and the sounds of the words made theyre way to my ears !

So no source that claimed that no drop of blood was ever found - thank you for playing, another CT theory bites the dust!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by thedman
Apparently did not look at the photos I posted - the ones taken CLOSE UP!

You post a long range aerial photo and then ask where are the parts?

Go to here

Will see plenty of aircraft debris

I did, I just didn't see enough to come anywhere close to 95% of a Boeing 757. More like 2%.

Yep, just like I said. The quantity argument. Nevermind that you would be hard pressed to find photographs of any crash that showed all the debris. You want photos of all 95% or else everyone that was there is a liar. Now you know that there are a limited number of photos of the crash site, you've seen them all, and yet you persist in putting up these inane arguments. And lets be honest, even if someone did post photos, you would immeadiately doubt the authenticity. You're invested in these conspiracy delusions and you have nowhere else to go.

Just to play another round, however, there is that photo that shows a 30 yard dumpster about 2/3 filled with debris. You think that weighs less than 4000 pounds? 2/3 of a 30 yard dumpster is 19 cubic yards. At 4000 lbs (your 2% estimate of a 200,000 lb Boeing 757-200) that means the material in that dumpster weighs in at - 8 lbs per cubic foot. Thats half the weight per cubic foot of sawdust. Does that material look lighter than sawdust? If the material in their was water than it would weigh in at 31,806 lbs. or about 16% of the airplane by weight. If it is primarily aluminum than we are talking about 64,000 lbs or about 32% of the plane by weight. And that is just the one photo. Are we getting anywhere here, or are you just going to jump right to the "quality" argument? That is to say, you have no proof that the material in the dumpster is from the crash site and therefore unacceptable?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So because you don't like the answer you call me a liar ?
I will tell you this ! It was on a documentary shown on channel 4 in Britain which is Main Stream Media here ! So what your saying is that you only believe MSM when it suits you ? You can't have it both ways my friend ! So you believe MSM when it fits your theory yeah ? The programme actually was trying to debunk the conspiracy or the TRUTHERS theory !

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So because you don't like the answer you call me a liar ?

where did I say that? You could have mentioned you saw it on a documentary....

I will tell you this ! It was on a documentary shown on channel 4 in Britain which is Main Stream Media here !

So what you are saying is as it was on MSM you believe it, therefore you believe the OS about 9/11 as that is on MSM!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Show just one MAJOR part that looks like it came from a boeing 767/400.....the official lie is that the plane "dissappeared" into the ground....all of it. ok they found a part that looks like a part of an engine where are the other three, where is the wheel assembly.

Dont you think the absence of any readily identifiable parts of a specific aeroplane, On the crash site means on balance it probably isnt?.

worldwide aircraft disasters

The above link is very interesting by following up the events using google image to find pictures of each crash, guess what you find?.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by The X]

Apologies i added the word "specific" to clarify what it is i meant.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I think you might like to read my posts a little more carefully ! I don't have 'a side' as such ! I am interested in listening to both sides but when something strikes me as a little odd i like to question it ! Is'nt that what we are all trying to do ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

www.911myths.com...

Hmmm...looks like part of the outer fuselage to me.....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.911myths.com...

Yep, thats outer skin of an aeroplane....even painted in United Airlines colors....

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
But is unwilling to contact United Airlines to confirm with them how much of the aircraft was recovered?

Last I looked, UA owned the plane and to this day still owns the plane.

With a little effort, he could have found his answer on the day he posted this thread.

I'm not asking where is the 95% stored after cleanup. I want to know where all that 95% of a Boeing 757 was at the site before cleanup.

in the hole and around the area. Arial photographs aren't going to show pieces that were less than the size of a hand.

The crash site was large; up to 500 yards in length. YOU will not see all the parts of the plane in any photographs since the site was so big.

It doesn't matter if you cannot see the plane parts in total, but what is important is that UNITED AIRLINES, still owns the plane. If you want to confirm that 95% of the plane was recovered, yOU only have one entity to confirm that with.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
www.911myths.com...

Yep, thats outer skin of an aeroplane....even painted in United Airlines colors....

95% of Flight 93 was recovered, but only ONE piece of wreckage with United logos colors was all that was able to be photographed?!?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RipCurl
in the hole and around the area.

How much do you think was "in the hole"?

Arial photographs aren't going to show pieces that were less than the size of a hand. The crash site was large; up to 500 yards in length. YOU will not see all the parts of the plane in any photographs since the site was so big.

Aerial footage of the Flight 1771 crash showed TONS of shredded little pieces of debris scattered around. Why doesn't the Shanksville footage show similar if almost all of that plane was supposedly recovered?

It doesn't matter if you cannot see the plane parts in total, but what is important is that UNITED AIRLINES, still owns the plane. If you want to confirm that 95% of the plane was recovered, yOU only have one entity to confirm that with.

How are they going to confirm that 95% was recovered at the site?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I said "readily identifiable" Meaning by the aircrafts parts service number meaning they can only come from the aircraft they are supposed to be on.
a piece of skin can come from any aircraft painted in that livery.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
www.911myths.com...

95% of Flight 93 was recovered, but only ONE piece of wreckage with United logos colors was all that was able to be photographed?!?

Not eveyr single part was photographed.

Can you point to any NTSB investigation that took photos of EVERY single part of a plane that was found?

Can you point out where the NTSB has ever photographed every single part of a plane while investigating?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

No, only one photograph has been released that shows United colors. No one is obligated to release more photos.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

How are they going to confirm that 95% was recovered at the site?

if you bothered to read the reports, you would have your answer; seeing that United Airlines owns the plane, you could have called them to find out.

Seeing your unwillingness to go to the source (United Airlines) we see how far you really are interested in finding the truth.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RipCurl

Flight TWA 800 and every other suspected terrorist attacked plane and more likely every plane the NTSB has been invoved in the investigation of where there is doubt as to its demise.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
reply to post by RipCurl

Flight TWA 800 and every other suspected terrorist attacked plane and more likely every plane the NTSB has been invoved in the investigation of where there is doubt as to its demise.

Please point to a site that HAS EvERY single piece of Flight 800 photographed?

The only photos i can find is the one where they actually put part of the plane together, and some with tables filed with parts. but I dont see photos of EVERY single part of the plane photographed and identified.

Please point to a site where the NTSB has photographed every single plane part in these "other" terrorist attacked and destroyed planes.

Dont know why you didn't includes these in your above reply

EDit : changed to "part of the plane" since they only put together the plane where the damage was. They didn't put the entire plane back together.

however, I still do not see photos of where all the parts were photographed and identified.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by RipCurl]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join