It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where was all that 95% of UA93 wreckage?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Awwwwwwwwwwwe. Now you are just taking the fun out of it.

YOUR exact words. Tells us (or at least ME) exactly where I think you are coming from, and it isn't a nice place....

Please be arrogant some more about what you claim you already offered up. Why don't you try reading your links and maybe you can see what the problem is.

Well, I bothered to read along, and look and link...

Too bad some are determined to fight, without actually reading, no matter the cost....

...ohhh and please be sure to spin this in whatever way you see fit, because it WILL happen regardless of how I type it...will be deemed an "attack" on a perSonal level, and spun in that manner, when iN fact it is mere;ly an "attack" on a posting style....but, good luck!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

YOUR exact words. Tells us (or at least ME) exactly where I think you are coming from, and it isn't a nice place....

You also think you can lie about being a pilot because you sat in a simulator. Your opinion means nothing to me.

Well, I bothered to read along, and look and link...

To what again?

Too bad some are determined to fight, without actually reading, no matter the cost....

So you want to take credit for the empty PDA file or the story about the coroner opening shop? Which oh so useful link was it you wanted to brag about?

...ohhh and please be sure to spin this in whatever way you see fit, because it WILL happen regardless of how I type it...will be deemed an "attack" on a perSonal level, and spun in that manner, when iN fact it is mere;ly an "attack" on a posting style....but, good luck!!!

Posting style? Where did you even mention my posting style? Actually, you took my response to someone else and used it to give us this? What is this if not just a simple attack on me? I doubt it will stick around much longer than my response to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Oh so you were waiting 3-5 days for the names? Well thats pretty sad considering I posted the list of names on the 15th of January, and today is the 21st of January. So you missed it for nearly a week? Hell I said nearly every day after that, that I posted the names. You were just ignoring them.

Oh as for the coroner, I posted that link to answer YOUR question about what the coroner said about the crash site, and more. But I guess you think you are on such a roll in trying to destroy the OS you forget what you asked, or who said what a week ago. Allow me to refresh your memory: Your very own quote in a quote box, by you

posted on 1/14/2010 @ 01:39 PM
Lillydale

Can you provide a list of names of the people that were there to witness flight 93 crash into the ground? Thanks.

Speaking of people that were there...what did the coroner say again? Can you remind me?

So I responded, with names, and a link to the coroner's account, things he said and saw and the body shreds he had to recover and later help ID and what he said about the crash site.

Posted by GenRadek, on January 15, 2010 at 17:42 GMT
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You asked, I delievered. You then proceeded to play games for nearly a week asking for the names, ignoring every time I mentioned I already posted them for you. And now here we are nearly a week later and you accuse me of taking 3-4 days to get the names for you and rediculing the link I posted to you which was answering YOUR OWN QUESTIONS in the beginnings. Now, had you bothered to look at the response I posted immediately, you would have seen all the answers to your questions. But you didnt and instead went on a childish game trying to make me look the fool. I answered your questions, you ignored them. Typical "truther" tactics. Don't try to squirm your way out of this one. You asked, I delievered. Not my fault you didnt comprehend the answer, or ignored it or handwaved it away.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
You asked, I delievered. You then proceeded to play games for nearly a week asking for the names, ignoring every time I mentioned I already posted them for you.

3-4 days was being generous. Thanks for pointing out my mistake there. Please go back and look. Not only did you link me to internet pages but so did your little friends. I said at the time that I would get through the entire mess as soon as I could. After reading through pages of nonsense, I said JUST GIVE ME THE NAMES. Since then, we have had to play this little game. I am pretty sure that anyone reading my posts will see that I acknowledged the mess tossed at me by you and your friends. You can also see where I never dismissed anything without actually getting through it first. I thought that instead of waiting for me to navigate what you all thought was concise, it would be even easier if YOU JUST POSTED THE NAMES.

I am so sorry that it has taken you A WEEK to get that. Thanks for pointing out that it took much longer for you to get it than I gave you credit for.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The personal sniping will cease immediately. Please discuss the topic and refrain from posting to the poster.

Further posts of this nature will result in post removal.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And one more time:

Somerset County Pennsylvania.

Too bad you have no real evidence and sources to support this opinion.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Yeah, me and about 6 billion people got together and just came up with that one out of thin air. No basis in fact, just pure imagination. No fire, no human remains, no plane wreckage, no recording devices. Nothing, just pure specualtion.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by REMISNE

Yeah, me and about 6 billion people got together and just came up with that one out of thin air. No basis in fact, just pure imagination. No fire, no human remains, no plane wreckage, no recording devices. Nothing, just pure specualtion.

You are living in a fantasy world. 6 billion? lol thats too funny. The people who believe flight 93 crashed numbers in a couple million out of the world. There are billions of people who are questioning 911 and or know that what we have been told about it is a fallacy.

The 911 story being told by you and the real terrorists or the real causers of 911 has been debunked by professionals in the airforce, military, police, firemen, scientists, teachers etc. and anyone who spends more than 2 hours researching all aspects of that fateful day.

There are many victim's family members who question 911. What they were told has been proven to be a lie to launch 2 illegal wars in the middle east which resulted in millions of unneeded deaths and injuries.

The fact that you are supporting the terrorists actually makes you one.

There are only 4-6 people on this site that actually solicit the official story even though they have been shown and proven to be mislead, misinformed, disillusioned, and out right willfully ignorant in hopes to mislead the unsuspecting lurker searching for truth.

Debunkers are out numbered by billions. The truth of 911 is out there. Search it and become aware of these debunkers of truth who are aiding the terrorists.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Fantasy?

That applies to the few who keep up with the nonsense here, because they are fooled by those hucksters on the Internet who do it for profit.

Most of the people on this planet understand what really happened, and can see through the baloney spouted by the likes of Simon Shack, Loose Change, P4T, just about any of them out there.

What is sad, though, is they STILL manage to get more gullible people, with their smoke and mirrors. Once they've started a rumor, then it never dies.

ATS, like a few other sites, is about denying the ignorance, not promoting it.

Unfortunately, there are a few here who stay ignorant of facts and keep repeating nonsense.

Case in point --- you CANNOT tell the entire story from a few scant photos of the Shanksville site. All the attempts to try to do so fail, when the reality of the immense amount of evidence, debris, personal witness accounts, and most of all, the CVR and FDR. And the DNA. And body parts and fragments.

Simply waving away, saying that the photos don't "look" right ignores the larger story, and it provides NO reasonable alternative explanation for the existence of what was mentioned up above....

You cannot have it both ways, by only focusing on a pet peeve, and not taking into account everything else.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

No fire, no human remains, no plane wreckage, no recording devices. Nothing, just pure specualtion.

Yes you have it right so far. Nothing that you can prove with proper sources.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
All the attempts to try to do so fail, when the reality of the immense amount of evidence, debris, personal witness accounts, and most of all, the CVR and FDR. And the DNA. And body parts and fragments.

Please show evidence with proper sources and official reports.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Fantasy?

That applies to the few who keep up with the nonsense here,

Pot calling kettle, again

because they are fooled by those hucksters on the Internet who do it for profit.

Who cares how they make their money, are you jealous, because you miss the boat?

The only person ignorant to the facts are people who refuse to look at the facts.

Most of the people on this planet understand what really happened, and can see through the baloney spouted by the likes of Simon Shack, Loose Change, P4T, just about any of them out there.

No you are wrong.

Most people are waking up to the facts that their treasonous government in the Bush administration lied to them.
Most people have seen the real sciences that discredit the OS nonsense.
The creditable sciences that A&E has done proved NIST sciences was phony, and if you disagree with this, then you can ask the owners of ATS to set up a privet forum, and I will be happy to debate the issue with you in a “real debate.”

BTW, the only science you have to support the OS is NIST and it has been proven false years ago.

What is sad, though, is they STILL manage to get more gullible people, with their smoke and mirrors. Once they've started a rumor, then it never dies.

The only people still using smoke and mirrors are people who are hiding the Truth.

Unfortunately, there are a few here who stay ignorant of facts and keep repeating nonsense.

Yes, we see plenty of that by the OS movement 24/7

Case in point --- you CANNOT tell the entire story from a few scant photos of the Shanksville site.

I agree with you on that especially when we don’t know who, how, when, all the photos were taken or if they came from an airplane bone yard.

All the attempts to try to do so fail,

I agree with you especially when it is all lies. A lie cannot stand up to the Truth don’t you agree?

when the reality of the immense amount of evidence, debris, personal witness accounts, and most of all, the CVR and FDR. And the DNA.

The truth that has been uncovered under the FOIA on one of the flight in particulars flight 93 just blow the OS lies to smithereens. One of the reasons I suspect you loath Pilots for truth website as you have demonstrated repeatedly in the past.

DNA identifying all the hijacker is one of the biggest lies of the century, beside the lies of WMD.
When the planes slammed into the WTC and exploded into a millions of pieces and an hour later the WTC were blown to into a oblivion and pulverizing millions of tones of concrete into a fine powder leaving nothing but steel beams and molten pools of iron running like a river for two month, not to mention over 1,500 bodies were never found at ground zero.
One has to wonder how the FBI got these alleged hijackers DNA especially when most of them were using stolen identities to begin with, to whom were the FBI comparing this alleged DNA to?
Not to mention again the FBI could not identify over 1,500 bodies still missing from ground zero.
Just plain logic tells the us, the FBI are lying.

You cannot have it both ways, by only focusing on a pet peeve, and not taking into account everything else.

Speaking of “focusing on a pet peeve,” isn’t that what you do, sticking to one thing flightsim, airplanes? Perhaps you should take your own advices, before giving it.

You have a nice evening.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yes one of the things that has 'bothered' me, is, from where did they get the DNA to compare the hijackers to ?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Recovered it from "personal effrects" - razors, toothbrushs, clothing, and objects handled by hijackers which contain skin cells and hairs. Dont
need a lot with modern DNA testing

Forensic experts in New York say they have identified body parts of two of the 10 hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.

Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's Office, said the identifications had been made using DNA samples provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

Earlier this month, the FBI provided profiles of all 10 hijackers, including alleged ringleader Mohammad Atta, so their remains could be separated from those of victims.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Recovered it from "personal effrects" - razors, toothbrushs, clothing, and objects handled by hijackers which contain skin cells and hairs. Dont

You need something to compare it too.

DNA does not have written on it

PROPERTY OF 911 HI-JACKER

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Well, this shows that none of us are "experts" on DNA, how it is collected, analyzed and identified. HOWEVER:

DNA does not have written on it

PROPERTY OF 911 HI-JACKER

....shows a certain lack of basic knowledge of the facts that anyone of moderate intelligence should undestand, even if not expert, about the modern ability of forensics, as it applies to DNA evidence.

As I understand it, and this is very, very simplistic, one who investigates FIRSTLY must assume that they have an idea of the identity of at least some of the victims.

DNA samples can be, fairly easily I would assume, then be acquired from whomever, whether Family, or other loved ones, via hair brushes, tooth brushes, etc, etc. Not to imply this is a simple procedure --- far from it, I imagine.

EACH and EVERY verifiable HUMAN remain sample is categorized, in scientific ways, and any DNA that can be obtained is subsequently matched to ANY DNA samples of KNOWN victims. Making sense so far???

ANY Human remain sample, with a DNA sequence that does NOT match any of the KNOWN victims' collected samples would, thusly, be considered UNKNOWN....and, this is important, ANY body samples that don't match KNOWN criteria can also be cross-matched, as in....an UNKNOWN sample, let's call it "Sample A" will be different from ANOTHER UNKNOWN sample, let's call that one "Sample B".

Does this make sense, yet????

Just the fact that we have ALL of the KNOWN victims' DNA samples KNOWN, and find UNKNOWN DNA, means that maybe the DNA samples that are UNKNOWN might, just might, have belonged to the hijackers.

This is so basic, so logical, I am surprised it has to be written out and described in this way....

THEN, the follow on investigation techniques....the investigation that has (preliminarily) identified the potential identity of the hijackers, and their movements are back-tracked, up to and including when THEY entered the country, THEN the further investigation to their other abodes....

WHY is this so difficult to understand?!?!???

It does NOT happen overnight, of course....which lays the groundwork for all of these tom-foolery conspiracy theories to develop, because in Hollywood fantasy, whether a 60-minute TV episode, or a 120-minute movie thriller, EVERYTHING gets sorted out so quickly. People just cannot comprehend, anymore, that not EVERYTHING happens that fast!!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

That is untrue; the hijackers were using stolen identities “admitted” by the FBI to whom were the FBI comparing their DNA to?

You cannot have it both ways.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by impressme]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It is nice to play "imagine if" isn't it? It is fun to pretend they did not tell us the BS they told us. It does make it easier to believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

CBS News, Nov 2, 2001

(AP) The FBI has resolved questions about the identities of the 19 hijackers involved in the Sept. 11 attacks and has discovered places outside the United States where the conspiracy was planned, FBI Director Robert Mueller said Friday.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Obviously, the FBI could not compare any DNA because, many of these alleged hijackers end up suing the government to clear their names, and these people were using stolen identities. So, again the OS lies of the government identifying all these hijackers by DNA is impossible.
Again, some of you can speculate in defending the OS by saying: well the FBI had a hunch or guess they might know who the hijackers were and they tested their hunch, their hunch to what?

Hijackers = stolen identities = 0 evidence.
Hijackers = vaporized airplanes = 0 evidence.
Hijackers = lawsuit, to clear name = 0 evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join